Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly nik... i dont get why ure so full of yourself. since u joined gira all you have said is ...
Page: 6

TopCat

honestly nik... i dont get why ure so full of yourself.

since u joined gira all you have said is that ure top mage. top mage from myko top mage from usko. but why the hell u keep calling ureself that.

u nominated yourself in the best mage of andream topic, and no one even knew who u were.

nik u were never rly anything in myko either. u were lvl 62 noob for the longest time. i think anyone who played xydo long enough would say the same damn thing. so stop telling everyone ure the best mage from xydo, cos ure not and ure disrespecting everyone who were good enough to be best mage.

u are a good mage, i agree but ure definately not the best mage in gira either. u dont even know simple things like damage reduction. (i have SS to prove). and u always say stuff like u got the highest damage of all ice mages and whatever. really nik? get over yourself and ure huge head.

u made this post abt topcat and nooby but it really was abt how u think of ureself as the greatest and how topcat wants to buy ure soul and suck ure co.ck. whatever dude. everyone knows u talk a whole lot of crap, dont need to go prove it over and over again.

ure aight and all nik... but pls get over ureself.

sorry couldnt help myself now can /close[/b]

NEVER SAW ANYONE BEING FLAMED SO HARD FOR STARTING A TOPIC.. I GUES NOW THE TOPIC CAN BE CLoSEd AS I AM NOT A SCAMMER><
    i hate to be in this section ..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

honestly nik... i dont get why ure so full of yourself.

since u joined gira all you have said is that ure top mage. top mage from myko top mage from usko. but why the hell u keep calling ureself that.

u nominated yourself in the best mage of andream topic, and no one even knew who u were.

nik u were never rly anything in myko either. u were lvl 62 noob for the longest time. i think anyone who played xydo long enough would say the same damn thing. so stop telling everyone ure the best mage from xydo, cos ure not and ure disrespecting everyone who were good enough to be best mage.

u are a good mage, i agree but ure definately not the best mage in gira either. u dont even know simple things like damage reduction. (i have SS to prove). and u always say stuff like u got the highest damage of all ice mages and whatever. really nik? get over yourself and ure huge head.

u made this post abt topcat and nooby but it really was abt how u think of ureself as the greatest and how topcat wants to buy ure soul and suck ure co.ck. whatever dude. everyone knows u talk a whole lot of crap, dont need to go prove it over and over again.

ure aight and all nik... but pls get over ureself.

sorry couldnt help myself now can /close[/b]
    Lol maq maq, we have been in MYKO in the same clan, we have been in USKO in the same clan all this time. In MYKO you liked me alot since i wasn&#39;t such a big "egoiest", and no I was just an ordinary mage in MYKO since I was always level 63, cause I was lazy to level with crimson set +6, +6 hp accesories and +6 elixir, staff FTW ^^, I never at one point said I was recognized as top mage on MYKO because I wasn&#39;t, but when the dupes came out and everyone had even stuff is when all "the best" people on the server LEFT, such as Wing0 (the highest holding NP mage who has GG GEAR before the dupes came out), because they were to scared to show their true colors in pk when everyone was evenly matched. But finalizing, during the real server of MYKO, i was just an ordinary mage.

As we got onto USKO, I was given by TC crimson set +7 and elixir +7, I was like WOW, that&#39;s already better then the stuff i had in myko, and its the first week, and just cause USKO ISN"T LAGGY, where u can actual do your job as a mage and not freeze for 10 seconds every minute, that&#39;s why usko was much better. And since you were in my clan the whole time, all you ever heard people saying "nik gg mage" or w&#39;e and not mentioning your name, why is that? Because behind your back when u and Vulpina ganged up on me as usual to start bitching at me, people from the clan pm me "I don&#39;t even know why those 2 are talking since they suck ass as mage", I remember Van saying 1 time "I just started mage 2 weeks ago and I am better then maq and vulp and yet they bitch about and think high of themselves", or another thing "maq and vulp are np meals for the humans", and I am not gonna judge you whether you are a good mage or not, because I know how you play and I will keep that to myself.

You are saying that I didn&#39;t know about damage reduction, it&#39;s not like other mages in cz hit humans with their staffs and then letter them saying "how much did i hit u", they simply say their screen damage, and just cause Havoc was saying his screen damage and I was saying my screen damage, doesn&#39;t mean shit, because no duh all the mages look at their screen damage and say how much they hit.

and i&#39;m not getting over myself, cause this is how i am, i have huge expectations in life with my head up always into reaching those expectations, just because a guy has some self confidence doesn&#39;&#39;t mean u have to hate him

as for the best mage thing on ko4life, that voting thing of the top 5 mages on girakon, I didn&#39;t even see the post until it reached like it 4th/5th page, so I don&#39;t see how I can nominate myself. weird eh?... jealousy and hate, are bad personalities of a human being maq

@ TC, yeah I&#39;m used to getting flamed, nothing special on my side, I did this knowning that these things will happen

trionaleo

1) u always talk abt how ure best mage in myko. dont suddenly deny it now.

2) i never said i was anything in usko cos i dont have lvl or item, but im not telling everyone im the bomb, so my ego is not in question here.

3) everyone was bitching abt u behing ure back. suprised?

4) the one feeding ure ego all the damn time was van lol. and he dont know shit abt being a mage. and everyone knew that too. and the only one in clan that would support u was him. he didnt play myko long enough to know who was top there.

5) yes i am pretty much free frag in cz, i dont deny it but what do u expect with quest items and crimson+7s.

6) vulp and i dont think highly of ourselves. we knew we were good in myko, but we accept that we are noob in usko. we dont go telling everyone were so uber pro like you do.

7) u had better items in myko, dont lie pls to hide the fact that ure actually quite noob.

8) and i rly dont know why im defending myself since everyone knows u talk a whole lot of smack. so dont u dare try and act like im making it up out of jealousy just to save yourself some face. admit defeat and deflate that head.

/amen

TopCat

I agree with Trip ur name suited ur playing abilities "Randomnoob"

1) u always talk abt how ure best mage in myko. dont suddenly deny it now.

2) i never said i was anything in usko cos i dont have lvl or item, but im not telling everyone im the bomb, so my ego is not in question here.

3) everyone was bitching abt u behing ure back. suprised?

4) the one feeding ure ego all the damn time was van lol. and he dont know shit abt being a mage. and everyone knew that too. and the only one in clan that would support u was him. he didnt play myko long enough to know who was top there.

5) yes i am pretty much free frag in cz, i dont deny it but what do u expect with quest items and crimson+7s.

6) vulp and i dont think highly of ourselves. we knew we were good in myko, but we accept that we are noob in usko. we dont go telling everyone were so uber pro like you do.

7) u had better items in myko, dont lie pls to hide the fact that ure actually quite noob.

8) and i rly dont know why im defending myself since everyone knows u talk a whole lot of smack. so dont u dare try and act like im making it up out of jealousy just to save yourself some face. admit defeat and deflate that head.

/amen[/b]
    lol w&#39;e u say maq, don&#39;t got much time to write, taking isi atm, ill write after

I agree with Trip ur name suited ur playing abilities "Randomnoob"[/b]
    and I am not the one that was sucking up to me after I left you the first time to come play in ur clan, and you only suck up to people that are better then you/one of the best, from my past experince playing with u

My fucking god shut the fuck up.

I don&#39;t even know the background behind this shit aside from what I&#39;ve read but you post the most inconsistent dribble for posts I have ever seen. At least moemoney is amusing but you are the embodiment of irritation.

Whats done is done, you&#39;ve managed to spin a post in which you made wild claims about someone trying to control you with his gifts (uh huh), which you than turned down (which means he didn&#39;t control you so why complain?). This whole topic is absolute shite.

I don&#39;t care if your a super duper fantastic mage, if lsko is better fuck off to it&#39;s forums. Your tripe has got old and still makes no sense.

Fuck off you prepubescent ingrate

TopCat

lol w&#39;e u say maq, don&#39;t got much time to write, taking isi atm, ill write after
    and I am not the one that was sucking up to me after I left you the first time to come play in ur clan, and you only suck up to people that are better then you/one of the best, from my past experince playing with u[/b]
    why wud i want a noob to play in my clan omgf r u serious?
    newayz dude 50 ppl just flamed ur ass in this forum for 1) calling me scammer

2) calling urself pro.. u achieved nothing ok bb

lol, theunbeatable is amusing, every post just gets better.

everyone that played in Girakon says you were ONLY DECENT, yet you keep getting over your head.

Here is what I have seen when you were in Girakon:

When I was on Orc side

1: The Unbeatable was just a random lowbie mage (wasnt even 70?) that runs with the crowd and ks ppl in front of human base, and when people falled back, he would drop like a paper mage. If I recalled correctly, you had no NP symbol either.

2: You had access to Dangerduck for a week, and you claimed to beat everyone 1v1 and fire staff people for 800-900 with noob items. Kloud only staffed me for 600ish before I quit (without my resist accessories), and he had Hell Blood +8 and dual flame rings. Stop pulling shit out of your ass?

When I switched to human

3: You were playing on KidVan&#39;s ice mage, because DangerDuck got scammed. How can you claim to beat people 1v1 when you never ran alone? You were always with Insanity&#39;s PK party, and your slow rate was horrible, not to mention your support roll wasn&#39;t that good either. (Compare to SexE and the mage that was using Dread Shield)

4: You claimed to beat rogues 1v1, such as DaddyCool, yet you are proud that you won with sliding? WHAT A JOKE?

5: You never made any PK video, no one really mentioned your either, thus you are really a nobody.

6: WTF IS LSKO, and why does it matter?

TBH, you aren&#39;t even on my top 10 list.

Banned

im not bothering to read the whole thing .... But since the topic is in cheater section so i would say

I did trade with topcat and went all good and smooth and he is trustable ... and for using the people for by his money that all totally to the person if they agree on his condition..

why is this still open???

and u never beat me when u were on rickrolled. i only saw u in cz like 2 times and u towned both times :lol: really like every1 said ur way over ur head. u might&#39;ve been a decent-good mage but farrrrrrrrr from the best. those turk mages in elitekings are better :huh:

well enough with the flames

topcat&#39;s as trustable as it gets, u made a silly topic which got u nowhere, and uhh bb?

My fucking god shut the fuck up.

I don&#39;t even know the background behind this shit aside from what I&#39;ve read but you post the most inconsistent dribble for posts I have ever seen. At least moemoney is amusing but you are the embodiment of irritation.

Whats done is done, you&#39;ve managed to spin a post in which you made wild claims about someone trying to control you with his gifts (uh huh), which you than turned down (which means he didn&#39;t control you so why complain?). This whole topic is absolute shite.

I don&#39;t care if your a super duper fantastic mage, if lsko is better fuck off to it&#39;s forums. Your tripe has got old and still makes no sense.

Fuck off you prepubescent ingrate[/b]
    fuk off k , ill stay on the forums as long as I like, who knows might even go to a new server to check things out

why wud i want a noob to play in my clan omgf r u serious?
    newayz dude 50 ppl just flamed ur ass in this forum for 1) calling me scammer

2) calling urself pro.. u achieved nothing ok bb[/b]
    lol I had like about at least 20 SSes of you beginning me to join, so dont lie kkthxbb

lol, theunbeatable is amusing, every post just gets better.

everyone that played in Girakon says you were ONLY DECENT, yet you keep getting over your head.

Here is what I have seen when you were in Girakon:

When I was on Orc side

1: The Unbeatable was just a random lowbie mage (wasnt even 70?) that runs with the crowd and ks ppl in front of human base, and when people falled back, he would drop like a paper mage. If I recalled correctly, you had no NP symbol either.

2: You had access to Dangerduck for a week, and you claimed to beat everyone 1v1 and fire staff people for 800-900 with noob items. Kloud only staffed me for 600ish before I quit (without my resist accessories), and he had Hell Blood +8 and dual flame rings. Stop pulling shit out of your ass?

When I switched to human

3: You were playing on KidVan&#39;s ice mage, because DangerDuck got scammed. How can you claim to beat people 1v1 when you never ran alone? You were always with Insanity&#39;s PK party, and your slow rate was horrible, not to mention your support roll wasn&#39;t that good either. (Compare to SexE and the mage that was using Dread Shield)

4: You claimed to beat rogues 1v1, such as DaddyCool, yet you are proud that you won with sliding? WHAT A JOKE?

5: You never made any PK video, no one really mentioned your either, thus you are really a nobody.

6: WTF IS LSKO, and why does it matter?

TBH, you aren&#39;t even on my top 10 list.[/b]
    i know pretty amusing posts aren&#39;t they ^^, the only reason eveyone says that is because i am "too full of myself", which i admit, i love doing

1: Yup was level 70, didn&#39;t like to pk with turks since they didn&#39;t know shit, so I solod buffless, and on swift or sw scroll sometimes. And you are telling me if u were buffless u would run? It&#39;s called tactics buddy, learn how to use them and survive as much as possible .

2: Yes it was for a short period of time that I had access to DangerDuck, and yes I did hit people 800-900 with fire staff on my screen on average with elixir +8 and dual FRs +1, and u ask how? Because at that time there was no plat prem and therefore the average levels on the server were like close to 70 while DangerDuck was 79. And as for kloud staffing you now, no shit sherlock everyone is like the same level with super gear unlike before.

3: Correction. I was alot of the time soloing in CZ or duoing with TakeMeDown, since he didn&#39;t like duoing with anyone else other then me. I joined Insanity pk parties alot too, but usually about 80% of the time I would just leave them since people didn&#39;t know what they were doing and it just pissed me off. As for my slow rate, I don&#39;t see how it can be horrible when humans keep on complaining how I was a fuking annoying mage with slow rate. My support roll wasn&#39;t good? Never pked with you so not really a thing you can judge on.

4: Sliding? You think I am embarassed that I win sliding? It&#39;s not like when I get to low hp that I slide in big circles, I am always there beside the opponent. Just cause I am not light like you, and just cause I am not as a dumass as you to take all the r hits and making all the attacks succeed instead of making them fail while sliding. As for DaddyCooL, no I haven&#39;t officially beat him, I said we vsed in CSW, he was 1 hit away from losing and then got tped away by maq69, I was low hp also though, so it was pretty close. After that he didn&#39;t want to vs me, and said I will only vs you if you don&#39;t slide.

5: 1) I suck at making videos 2) I don&#39;t need to make videos to prove something 3) I&#39;d rather pk for fun then waste my time on making videos
    So if videos make you famous, I guess im not .

6: LSKO is a server which when all the USKO players that were affected by the IP thing went to, you should try it sometime, 10x better and harder pk then Girakon. In Girakon you have 50 orcs and 5 humans, and you call that GG pk? Try this, it&#39;s constantly 200+ people in CZ pking, and it runs on the KE version.

For all I care, I don&#39;t care if I am on your top 10000 list, doesn&#39;t matter what you think, you are just a mage trying to flame other mages .

why is this still open???

and u never beat me when u were on rickrolled. i only saw u in cz like 2 times and u towned both times :lol: really like every1 said ur way over ur head. u might&#39;ve been a decent-good mage but farrrrrrrrr from the best. those turk mages in elitekings are better :huh:

well enough with the flames

topcat&#39;s as trustable as it gets, u made a silly topic which got u nowhere, and uhh bb?[/b]
    Yes I did kill you 1 on 1, too bad I deleted all my USKO files with screenshots in them, if u don&#39;t believe me u don&#39;t have to but I remember cause back then it was "something great" to beat a warrior with boardered dragon while he thoguht he could bring the mage down easily and went for him. EliteKings? How many times do I remember vsign the CL while I was ice 77/76 and he was 80, and yet I still won by like between 1/4-1/2 hp. As I said just because i have an "ego" thats the only reason people take me a few lvls down to what kind of mage I really am, but as I said I don&#39;t care.

As for the flames, I simply enjoy replying them, that&#39;s like big reason I have an "ego" so I can get to piss people off :P, but hey ko4life is all about drama/flame, so continue on .

lol, you remind me of noobybooby on forum.

i know pretty amusing posts aren&#39;t they ^^, the only reason eveyone says that is because i am "too full of myself", which i admit, i love doing

1: Yup was level 70, didn&#39;t like to pk with turks since they didn&#39;t know shit, so I solod buffless, and on swift or sw scroll sometimes. And you are telling me if u were buffless u would run? It&#39;s called tactics buddy, learn how to use them and survive as much as possible .

2: Yes it was for a short period of time that I had access to DangerDuck, and yes I did hit people 800-900 with fire staff on my screen on average with elixir +8 and dual FRs +1, and u ask how? Because at that time there was no plat prem and therefore the average levels on the server were like close to 70 while DangerDuck was 79. And as for kloud staffing you now, no shit sherlock everyone is like the same level with super gear unlike before.

3: Correction. I was alot of the time soloing in CZ or duoing with TakeMeDown, since he didn&#39;t like duoing with anyone else other then me. I joined Insanity pk parties alot too, but usually about 80% of the time I would just leave them since people didn&#39;t know what they were doing and it just pissed me off. As for my slow rate, I don&#39;t see how it can be horrible when humans keep on complaining how I was a fuking annoying mage with slow rate. My support roll wasn&#39;t good? Never pked with you so not really a thing you can judge on.

4: Sliding? You think I am embarassed that I win sliding? It&#39;s not like when I get to low hp that I slide in big circles, I am always there beside the opponent. Just cause I am not light like you, and just cause I am not as a dumass as you to take all the r hits and making all the attacks succeed instead of making them fail while sliding. As for DaddyCooL, no I haven&#39;t officially beat him, I said we vsed in CSW, he was 1 hit away from losing and then got tped away by maq69, I was low hp also though, so it was pretty close. After that he didn&#39;t want to vs me, and said I will only vs you if you don&#39;t slide.

5: 1) I suck at making videos 2) I don&#39;t need to make videos to prove something 3) I&#39;d rather pk for fun then waste my time on making videos
    So if videos make you famous, I guess im not .

6: LSKO is a server which when all the USKO players that were affected by the IP thing went to, you should try it sometime, 10x better and harder pk then Girakon. In Girakon you have 50 orcs and 5 humans, and you call that GG pk? Try this, it&#39;s constantly 200+ people in CZ pking, and it runs on the KE version.

For all I care, I don&#39;t care if I am on your top 10000 list, doesn&#39;t matter what you think, you are just a mage trying to flame other mages .[/b]
    1: Alright, so you hit lvl 70, you have your great tactic of running around without buffs wasting your time like a noob. (Why would anyone do that in the first place, without buff is like spike death. I guess that is why I always see your name on the right side of CZ LOLOL.) As a mage you couldn&#39;t even make enough NP/LP to get a NP symbol, so what exactly have you achieved? Oh, not to mention this was when there is no PP, and everyone was still around your level. PS: half of those turkish mages you mentioned are better than you TBH.

2: Actually I have had almost the same items when you had access to DangerDuck. How do I know? Because half of the accessories you have on DangerDuck were purchased from me, you idiot. I guess you wouldn&#39;t know, because you don&#39;t do any of the Leveling / Purchasing. Also, DangerDuck had ROM + 2, FR + 1 and FR +0 when you played, which is what Kloud has right now, except his staff is abit better than yours. I dunno how you can hit a lot higher than him, MR ELITE MAGE OF GIRAKON. Maybe I should ask your retarded friends for this one too.

3: Who exactly is complaining anyways, I have yet to see/hear/feel a single complain from anyone. All I know is that when you are in Insanity&#39;s party, your party fails pretty much every single time, unless you guys have 2+ Priests.

4: I am not even gonna bother to comment on this. I just LOLed at what you just wrote, you have no idea how much advantage a sliding mage have over any other classes. How can someone that slides, give combo advise to others? lmao. What a fucking joke.

When will you give me sliding lessons? Maybe in the future I will slide so I don&#39;t take all those R damages, wait nevermind, I already beat most of them with over half HP.

5: You are pure bad, period. No one would waste time making a video of you nor would they waste time to VS against a sliding ice mage that doesn&#39;t slow for shit. I dunno where you get all these Ego from. You have partied with Insanity people, and there are 3-4 decent english speaking mages, and they mentioned you as one of the worthy mage in this server, so this is why you are over your head now? LOLOL

6: Biggest reason why I went to human side with my friend, 7 humans vs 50 orcs were indeed fun, and challenging. Where were u? too busy getting kicked from an account that was never yours to begin with? LOL. Also, seriously enough with that LSKO bullshit, no one really cares. There is a reason why ROFD and Moradon patch is released.

lol, you remind me of noobybooby on forum.
    1: Alright, so you hit lvl 70, you have your great tactic of running around without buffs wasting your time like a noob. (Why would anyone do that in the first place, without buff is like spike death. I guess that is why I always see your name on the right side of CZ LOLOL.) As a mage you couldn&#39;t even make enough NP/LP to get a NP symbol, so what exactly have you achieved? Oh, not to mention this was when there is no PP, and everyone was still around your level. PS: half of those turkish mages you mentioned are better than you TBH.

2: Actually I have had almost the same items when you had access to DangerDuck. How do I know? Because half of the accessories you have on DangerDuck were purchased from me, you idiot. I guess you wouldn&#39;t know, because you don&#39;t do any of the Leveling / Purchasing. Also, DangerDuck had ROM + 2, FR + 1 and FR +0 when you played, which is what Kloud has right now, except his staff is abit better than yours. I dunno how you can hit a lot higher than him, MR ELITE MAGE OF GIRAKON. Maybe I should ask your retarded friends for this one too.

3: Who exactly is complaining anyways, I have yet to see/hear/feel a single complain from anyone. All I know is that when you are in Insanity&#39;s party, your party fails pretty much every single time, unless you guys have 2+ Priests.

4: I am not even gonna bother to comment on this. I just LOLed at what you just wrote, you have no idea how much advantage a sliding mage have over any other classes. How can someone that slides, give combo advise to others? lmao. What a fucking joke.

When will you give me sliding lessons? Maybe in the future I will slide so I don&#39;t take all those R damages, wait nevermind, I already beat most of them with over half HP.

5: You are pure bad, period. No one would waste time making a video of you nor would they waste time to VS against a sliding ice mage that doesn&#39;t slow for shit. I dunno where you get all these Ego from. You have partied with Insanity people, and there are 3-4 decent english speaking mages, and they mentioned you as one of the worthy mage in this server, so this is why you are over your head now? LOLOL

6: Biggest reason why I went to human side with my friend, 7 humans vs 50 orcs were indeed fun, and challenging. Where were u? too busy getting kicked from an account that was never yours to begin with? LOL. Also, seriously enough with that LSKO bullshit, no one really cares. There is a reason why ROFD and Moradon patch is released.[/b]
    oh boy here we go ^^

1: um I actually hit lvl 70 on my mage during my last month of playing on USKO, meaning during the time I still played on RandomNoob, and on my own mage I was always so far behind, I remember being lvl 62 while many of the mages from Insanity that accepted me always to xp with them at EW at that low level were all 70+. As for my NP/LP, i spend 2 months pking, mostly leveling, and by the end of those 2 months I had 110k np and the last month of those 2 I had a monthly M the whole month, so I wasn&#39;t sure if you were colorblind or something, especially a stipend and 110 k nps gained for a mage that solos buffless, that is LOL. And I always like pking solo, and only a few I liked duoing with such as TakeMeDown, cause I don&#39;t like wasting my time on parties that don&#39;t know how to pk4life.

2: Even thought I wasn&#39;t the one to purchase the items, I knew where they came from, and for example the ROM +2, no we didn&#39;t have, we had dual FRs+1, and I just remember, before Ghala (DangerDuck the real user) quit, ask how much damage he was doing on Via (daddycool), and you will get the kind of response that I have been trying to convince for who knows how long.

3: Did I ever say Insanity was good? It&#39;s not much choice to pk which clan I wanted to join, I was there only to lvl/pk freely on my own, that&#39;s that. 90% of Insanity was full of noobs, so that&#39;s why their pk didn&#39;t work out, and that&#39;s what pissed me off so much, I&#39;m trying to yell out to them on what to do, but I guess they just don&#39;t share the same language as I do.

4: It&#39;s just like when a rouge/warrior has advantage when tanking, all the r&#39;s and the skills work and no fails. I&#39;m not sure have you played KE before? Like the version that mages basically couldn&#39;t vs for shit? It was never meant for a mage to tank in a 1 on 1, never will be, just cause some mages can tank in 1 on 1 since they are either light or lvl 80 fire, is because you think "THE RULE" for a mage is to tank.

5: Yes at the time being from all 3 clans there were only a few decent players, as for mages I only new Kloud who was decent and Sexe who was gg support. As for the opponents side, I didn&#39;t realize any mage that actually did any "serious damage" to us. As I said I don&#39;t need to make videos to prove myself and to entertain others, if you want real entertainment then join my pk party.

6: Nope it wasn&#39;t my account, I was simply asked by Van "Yo I am getting a lvl 75 mage, do you want to share with, level a bit and pk when u get bored all the time." So I said sure, why play a lvl 70 mage when you can play a lvl 75 mage. And as for the uneven match in cz, I wanted to NT all the time to humans so I can have some fun, because I always like being on the losing side, but Van said don&#39;t do it, until we hit 80 since there is no lvling on human side. Yes there is a reason why ROFD and Morodon patch came out, only to ruin the game, and from what I hear and from what people write on forums, they all say BETA/KE >>>>>>>> ROFD, and the fact still stands, while you have about 50 people pking in cz in girakon, you have constantly 200+ people pking in CZ, and imagine turkish time, WOHO.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

and for the record ppl didnt quit MYKO becus at the end everyone had equal gear LMAO...
    ppl quit MYKO in the end becus CZ was 100% speedhack.....and everyone pking on 50% abyss pots

this guy sure talks alot for a lvl63 xydonis noob lol

u might&#39;ve been a decent-good mage but farrrrrrrrr from the best. those turk mages in elitekings are better :huh:[/b]
    Yup, it&#39;s all about the MAGICWANGDONG baby!!!

I certainly don&#39;t feel like reading all this shit, but I have something to say. I&#39;ve known drew since wayyyyy back in myko and the only time this guy ever "scammed" was because of TC.. Now I know TC too and yea he seemed like a good guy but what he did was kinda cheap.. If you have a sharer for that long why the fuck did you kick him? I didn&#39;t read most of this topic but in the first one I didn&#39;t see one single mention about the reason he was kicked. anyways all I have to say that in this story, both of them should get punished.. Not only Drew..
    Later and now you can close the topic

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast