Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1: um I actually hit lvl 70 on my mage during my last month of playing on USKO, meaning during ...
Page: 8

1: um I actually hit lvl 70 on my mage during my last month of playing on USKO, meaning during the time I still played on RandomNoob, and on my own mage I was always so far behind, I remember being lvl 62 while many of the mages from Insanity that accepted me always to xp with them at EW at that low level were all 70+. As for my NP/LP, i spend 2 months pking, mostly leveling, and by the end of those 2 months I had 110k np and the last month of those 2 I had a monthly M the whole month, so I wasn't sure if you were colorblind or something, especially a stipend and 110 k nps gained for a mage that solos buffless, that is LOL. And I always like pking solo, and only a few I liked duoing with such as TakeMeDown, cause I don't like wasting my time on parties that don't know how to pk4life.

2: Even thought I wasn't the one to purchase the items, I knew where they came from, and for example the ROM +2, no we didn't have, we had dual FRs+1, and I just remember, before Ghala (DangerDuck the real user) quit, ask how much damage he was doing on Via (daddycool), and you will get the kind of response that I have been trying to convince for who knows how long.

3: Did I ever say Insanity was good? It's not much choice to pk which clan I wanted to join, I was there only to lvl/pk freely on my own, that's that. 90% of Insanity was full of noobs, so that's why their pk didn't work out, and that's what pissed me off so much, I'm trying to yell out to them on what to do, but I guess they just don't share the same language as I do.

4: It's just like when a rouge/warrior has advantage when tanking, all the r's and the skills work and no fails. I'm not sure have you played KE before? Like the version that mages basically couldn't vs for shit? It was never meant for a mage to tank in a 1 on 1, never will be, just cause some mages can tank in 1 on 1 since they are either light or lvl 80 fire, is because you think "THE RULE" for a mage is to tank.

5: Yes at the time being from all 3 clans there were only a few decent players, as for mages I only new Kloud who was decent and Sexe who was gg support. As for the opponents side, I didn't realize any mage that actually did any "serious damage" to us. As I said I don't need to make videos to prove myself and to entertain others, if you want real entertainment then join my pk party.

6: Nope it wasn't my account, I was simply asked by Van "Yo I am getting a lvl 75 mage, do you want to share with, level a bit and pk when u get bored all the time." So I said sure, why play a lvl 70 mage when you can play a lvl 75 mage. And as for the uneven match in cz, I wanted to NT all the time to humans so I can have some fun, because I always like being on the losing side, but Van said don't do it, until we hit 80 since there is no lvling on human side. Yes there is a reason why ROFD and Morodon patch came out, only to ruin the game, and from what I hear and from what people write on forums, they all say BETA/KE >>>>>>>> ROFD, and the fact still stands, while you have about 50 people pking in cz in girakon, you have constantly 200+ people pking in CZ, and imagine turkish time, WOHO.[/b]
    1: People that runs around buffless like you shouldn't really comment on those that can't pk, because it is obvious you can't PK yourself lol. 2 Months and 110k NP/LP? WoW thats like half of how much I make in a single war with a party of 7 turks congrats. Once again, you have shown how worthless you are compare to random turks. Spike / BB, and time to press OK =).

2: No, for the last time, DangerDuck had flame rings + 1 and + 0, but it doesn't really matter, because 15 Elemental damage doesn't increase your damage by 100 anyways. Anyways, for those that played USKO long enough will know you are full of shit, so you don't have to convince anyone. Go back to your LSKO shit server that doesn't even have ROFD / Moradon patches lmao. WTF WOULD YOU KNOW. BTW weren't you the one that was commenting on equips? When DangerDuck had those items, DaddyCool had the best rogue equips on Girakon lol. You might want to stop pwning yourself.

3: Oh I see, so now you are blaming on Insanity. LOL, except I would say 90% of original Insanity players would beat you 1v1, oops nevermind, they can't hit you with their R skill because you are a sliding mage! woot woot lmao.

4: Go back to KE, it is where you belong. You aren't suited for ROFD / Moradon patch, hence the reason why you are fucking horrible in USKO. Moradon and ROFD patch came out to balance the game and buffed every classes so they are more on a equal level compared to KE, which means, especially when playing a mage, you should only get better and not worse. But you proved everyone wrong, way to go!

but thats not all judging from your LSKO screenshot.. 160K np for dragon symbol when there is 200 vs 200 action in CZ at all time? LOL, you are a pro mage indeed, take my advise and stay there.

ps: I am not against private server, but 1: it is against the rules on ko4life, and 2: when ppl brag about their achievement in a private server, it is merely a joke. But this is coming from the unbeatable, so I guess we are all expecting that lawl.

b1rdy

If u cant aford premium or dont have enought time to play , private server could be a good choice .
    On topic , got bored already of thise drama , didnt they solve their problems?[/b]
    Agree. And yea the problem is solved...

Banned

Agree. And yea the problem is solved...[/b]

why do u care? O_o

Yo, /Close topic already!

its like another RW! omg ego war~!

KalaBunga Senior Member

private server are for noobs, usko is the way to go[/b]
    would love to vs you for some reason :-o.

p.s yuber

a stiptent means nothing. ofcrouse its nice to have

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

1: People that runs around buffless like you shouldn't really comment on those that can't pk, because it is obvious you can't PK yourself lol. 2 Months and 110k NP/LP? WoW thats like half of how much I make in a single war with a party of 7 turks congrats. Once again, you have shown how worthless you are compare to random turks. Spike / BB, and time to press OK =).

2: No, for the last time, DangerDuck had flame rings + 1 and + 0, but it doesn't really matter, because 15 Elemental damage doesn't increase your damage by 100 anyways. Anyways, for those that played USKO long enough will know you are full of shit, so you don't have to convince anyone. Go back to your LSKO shit server that doesn't even have ROFD / Moradon patches lmao. WTF WOULD YOU KNOW. BTW weren't you the one that was commenting on equips? When DangerDuck had those items, DaddyCool had the best rogue equips on Girakon lol. You might want to stop pwning yourself.

3: Oh I see, so now you are blaming on Insanity. LOL, except I would say 90% of original Insanity players would beat you 1v1, oops nevermind, they can't hit you with their R skill because you are a sliding mage! woot woot lmao.

4: Go back to KE, it is where you belong. You aren't suited for ROFD / Moradon patch, hence the reason why you are fucking horrible in USKO. Moradon and ROFD patch came out to balance the game and buffed every classes so they are more on a equal level compared to KE, which means, especially when playing a mage, you should only get better and not worse. But you proved everyone wrong, way to go!

but thats not all judging from your LSKO screenshot.. 160K np for dragon symbol when there is 200 vs 200 action in CZ at all time? LOL, you are a pro mage indeed, take my advise and stay there.

ps: I am not against private server, but 1: it is against the rules on ko4life, and 2: when ppl brag about their achievement in a private server, it is merely a joke. But this is coming from the unbeatable, so I guess we are all expecting that lawl.[/b]
    lol i love keeping this topic alive and especially replying to u :P

1: Why, just cause I can stay alive buffless while pking, I can't comment on pk? You are saying that you can gain 220k np during 1 war? I usually heard people gain max like 10k np a war, so 10x3 = 30k np max, funny thing though, u gain 220k np, LOL, and the other funny thing is even though i was running around with like 2k buffless hp, it took them much more the a spike and BB to kill me, now that's how sad USKO players are when it comes to pking, but not all, i found some really good ones during my time there.

2: No, for the last time I think I know what DangerDuck had. Ok maybe Van bought FR +1 and FR +0, but he either traded to ROM +2 or didn't buy it, and he got 2 extra FRs. See ROFD as you say is to "balance" out the classes, which I totally agree, but I enjoy KE more since mages there are the ones most under-powered out of all the classes, so therefore it is ACTUALLY a CHALLANGE to play a mage, not like in usko.

3: I never blamed anything on Insanity, they were all friendly and always helped me in the time of need, I just said 90% of them suck when it comes to pk, no offense, but it's true.

4: That's right I am staying in KE, it's fun when you run a #1 clan and have tons of fun in pk unlike girakon where you search half an hour to find 1 human.

Yes 160k np in 1 month, that seems fine, with being a clan leader and the clan stuff I have to do, and yet having to go to college. Meaning I can't be on like 24/7 playing KO like some people kkthxbb

When was a KE version against ko4life rules? I don't remember really cause I recall MYKO was a KE version, USKO upgraded from a KE version, that's if you played like 4-5 years as I did in order to know this stuff.

P.S. You know what I would love to do. If a new server opened up like right now at the end of June, I would start it just to show people to a level that I can reach with a mage, but if it doesn't open then, then I can't, after I gotta get ready for another university year .

i'm am srry to all that this is annoying, but 1 thing you should know is I don't like losing a fight, so keep the flames coming yuber

edit: if you haven't realized I just love being this "egoish" cause it keeps people coming back for more arguments, a nd u know i love debates

Banned

lol i love keeping this topic alive and especially replying to u :P

1: Why, just cause I can stay alive buffless while pking, I can't comment on pk? You are saying that you can gain 220k np during 1 war? I usually heard people gain max like 10k np a war, so 10x3 = 30k np max, funny thing though, u gain 220k np, LOL, and the other funny thing is even though i was running around with like 2k buffless hp, it took them much more the a spike and BB to kill me, now that's how sad USKO players are when it comes to pking, but not all, i found some really good ones during my time there.

2: No, for the last time I think I know what DangerDuck had. Ok maybe Van bought FR +1 and FR +0, but he either traded to ROM +2 or didn't buy it, and he got 2 extra FRs. See ROFD as you say is to "balance" out the classes, which I totally agree, but I enjoy KE more since mages there are the ones most under-powered out of all the classes, so therefore it is ACTUALLY a CHALLANGE to play a mage, not like in usko.

3: I never blamed anything on Insanity, they were all friendly and always helped me in the time of need, I just said 90% of them suck when it comes to pk, no offense, but it's true.

4: That's right I am staying in KE, it's fun when you run a #1 clan and have tons of fun in pk unlike girakon where you search half an hour to find 1 human.

Yes 160k np in 1 month, that seems fine, with being a clan leader and the clan stuff I have to do, and yet having to go to college. Meaning I can't be on like 24/7 playing KO like some people kkthxbb

When was a KE version against ko4life rules? I don't remember really cause I recall MYKO was a KE version, USKO upgraded from a KE version, that's if you played like 4-5 years as I did in order to know this stuff.

P.S. You know what I would love to do. If a new server opened up like right now at the end of June, I would start it just to show people to a level that I can reach with a mage, but if it doesn't open then, then I can't, after I gotta get ready for another university year .

i'm am srry to all that this is annoying, but 1 thing you should know is I don't like losing a fight, so keep the flames coming yuber

edit: if you haven't realized I just love being this "egoish" cause it keeps people coming back for more arguments, a nd u know i love debates [/b]
    boring

u guys both suck ass as a mage
    me > all kk? bb ^_^

justdutch

hate the game not the player

>AppleSauce<

private server suxs, dont matter if ur number 1 there or a plain noob, fact is u can't handle USKO

people go to private servers cus they can't handle USKO....
    no one leaves privates servers and go USKO becus they can't handle private server

USKO plainly better, thats why people willing to pay to play it

When was a KE version against ko4life rules? I don't remember really cause I recall MYKO was a KE version, USKO upgraded from a KE version, that's if you played like 4-5 years as I did in order to know this stuff.[/b]
    a KE version isnt against ko4life's rules, but the fact that this KE version runs on a private server, is not only against Ko4life's rules, but its also against the law. Hence, why we dont allow it here!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

private server suxs, dont matter if ur number 1 there or a plain noob, fact is u can't handle USKO

no one leaves privates servers and go USKO becus they can't handle private server

USKO plainly better, thats why people willing to pay to play it[/b]

ofc thats true... if u have a char with+9/+3

ppl left usko because their friends left so i dont think ppl want to play alone

usko is fun when u r with ur friends, if u are alone, why to play it?

and the fact that usko is more like bug-sko who would play in there if u r not going to cheat

probably u havent played the private servers that are now, not the old bug ko

Banned

ofc thats true... if u have a char with+9/+3

ppl left usko because their friends left so i dont think ppl want to play alone

usko is fun when u r with ur friends, if u are alone, why to play it?

and the fact that usko is more like bug-sko who would play in there if u r not going to cheat

probably u havent played the private servers that are now, not the old bug ko [/b]

simple. why are ppl coming here to post about usko / private server .. who gives a shit. xD
    if you got nothing to say about nooby or tc stop posting

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

says the top cookie spammer -_-

true i dont have anything to do with them i just posted my opinion

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

USKO plainly better, thats why people willing to pay to play it[/b]
    I can't handle USKO? I did for about 6 months, showed me enough about USKO. I personally haven't ever paid in the past 5 years of KO for a premium. So when I came to USKO TopCat bought my premium for the first 3 months since he loved me so much, then MoldySpore bought me premium and then Van. Basically I was playing on other people's payments. I simply don't feel like paying for a game that can fuk u over at any time, since that is what happened to me before, I was playing MYKO for the longest time ever and the next thing you know it says it is closing down. And from what I can see USKO is far more unstable then MYKO was, the only reason they let people in MYKO towards the end dupe/speedhack was because it was announced that it was closing down since their contract was going to expire anyways.

So by your statement "people go to private servers cus they can't handle USKO...." is just you saying that those people suck, so are you saying the people Delicious (playing Freekaleek atm), Havoc (Jay), vhf (DaddyCooL's sharer), Yachiru, Andy (Gangstaman who played Freekaleek), TakeMeDown, IamSick, Bananko (MINOOOR), EatMe (Puzjel), Batina/Bog, Cradow (FrankTheTank), Modiana (MillionDollarBaby), Stylo, Aviv (Kloud's sharer) and many more, but these are just some of the people that went on from Girakon to this "shitty server" as u call it.
    do you want other famous names from other servers to be listed or have i proved my point?

The fact is that you are wrong, as you see I have named more famous people that used to play Girakon then more people you can mention that are currently playing Girakon and were famous from before, and if you are gonna make a list don't give me a list of turk names.

simple. why are ppl coming here to post about usko / private server .. who gives a shit. xD
    if you got nothing to say about nooby or tc stop posting [/b]
    I actually don't, I come to ko4life like once a week to see if anything is new or to see how people have been getting k2d lately, but the fact that someone posted the topic about NoobyBooby on LSKO forums saying "don't trust him, it says on ko4life that he is a scammer", initiated me to coming here, since I knew the story why it happened before I read the post and was ready to protect him since everyone was ganging up on the wrong guy, but as he tells me, don't listen to them, they didn't even read the posts that I made, they just skimmed through the posts where people protect TopCat and therefore they decide to post like the rest saying he is gg.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast