Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why do u people continue to argue with theunbeatable? i quit once he started lying about beating me in a ...
Page: 9

why do u people continue to argue with theunbeatable? i quit once he started lying about beating me in a 1v1. who lies to win a argument honestly? not even worth talking to. and everytime some1 says something about him he says "oh im not saying im the best but the best called me the best so i must be the best" he just changes the words around everytime he posts and he's annoying.

this topic is POINTLESS.

>AppleSauce<

So by your statement "people go to private servers cus they can't handle USKO...." is just you saying that those people suck, so are you saying the people Delicious (playing Freekaleek atm), Havoc (Jay), vhf (DaddyCooL's sharer), Yachiru, Andy (Gangstaman who played Freekaleek), TakeMeDown, IamSick, Bananko (MINOOOR), EatMe (Puzjel), Batina/Bog, Cradow (FrankTheTank), Modiana (MillionDollarBaby), Stylo, Aviv (Kloud's sharer) and many more, but these are just some of the people that went on from Girakon to this "shitty server" as u call it.
    do you want other famous names from other servers to be listed or have i proved my point?

The fact is that you are wrong, as you see I have named more famous people that used to play Girakon then more people you can mention that are currently playing Girakon and were famous from before, and if you are gonna make a list don't give me a list of turk names.[/b]
    nvr heard of these people, simply not "famous"

half those people like u were kicked off their accounts,
    u play with peopled who were kicked from USKO, basically the ones USKO booted off

they suck and you suck, and u all on one sucky PRIVATE SERVER together

ooo

did somebody mentioned the word " FAMOUS "?
    i'd like to know wut made them famous (ignore my ignorance )

If you guys don't believe me that he isn't trying to control, ask anyone that played in his clan from the beginning, but oh yeah you can't cause all basically quit girakon.[/b]

eddy: im still here!! im a old member of SacredSoul clan ,i dont play more ko cuz i had some problems in real life. i <3 ehsan my brother . thx for everything

b1rdy

eddy: im still here!! im a old member of SacredSoul clan ,i dont play more ko cuz i had some problems in real life. i <3 ehsan my brother . thx for everything[/b]
    EDDY omg, where u been :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

why do u people continue to argue with theunbeatable? i quit once he started lying about beating me in a 1v1. who lies to win a argument honestly? not even worth talking to. and everytime some1 says something about him he says "oh im not saying im the best but the best called me the best so i must be the best" he just changes the words around everytime he posts and he&#39;s annoying.

this topic is POINTLESS.[/b]
    trip don&#39;t think I am making that shit up because I am not, it&#39;s not easy to forget beating the dragon holder on the hh side, so if you choose to believe that I didn&#39;t beat you, then belive so if it makes you feel better. As for arguing with me, that&#39;s what I am doing, people give up after a few flame posts.

nvr heard of these people, simply not "famous"

half those people like u were kicked off their accounts,
    u play with peopled who were kicked from USKO, basically the ones USKO booted off

they suck and you suck, and u all on one sucky PRIVATE SERVER together

all of these people were and still are famous to the people that played and still play on girakon, I guess you don&#39;t know them because you are new, and if you are new to girakon why are you even talking shit eh? Btw I really want to hear your in game name, I want to see if you are actually worth talking to or some random that I have never heard of before. If you don&#39;t believe me that those people are famous, how about you ask the ones that played on girakon for a long time and they will tell you the stories about them.[/b]

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

all of these people were and still are famous to the people that played and still play on girakon, I guess you don&#39;t know them because you are new, and if you are new to girakon why are you even talking shit eh? Btw I really want to hear your in game name, I want to see if you are actually worth talking to or some random that I have never heard of before. If you don&#39;t believe me that those people are famous, how about you ask the ones that played on girakon for a long time and they will tell you the stories about them.[/b]

u need to know me becus? u dont even play USKO, u play a stupid PRIVATE SERVER...

no one needs to know me becus i don&#39;t talk about how uber good im and how i was voted "the best"

go play private server noob

Banned

trip don&#39;t think I am making that shit up because I am not, it&#39;s not easy to forget beating the dragon holder on the hh side, so if you choose to believe that I didn&#39;t beat you, then belive so if it makes you feel better. As for arguing with me, that&#39;s what I am doing, people give up after a few flame posts.[/b]
    Unfortunately Trip sold his warrior, and now a , i wont say noob, but non-skilled person plays it, and may i add he has no uniques at all, but a blade axe +7rb, at least that was when i quit and he was on my clan. So you didn&#39;t beat real Dragonite, and thats why maybe Trip doesnt remember losing to you.

trip don&#39;t think I am making that shit up because I am not, it&#39;s not easy to forget beating the dragon holder on the hh side, so if you choose to believe that I didn&#39;t beat you, then belive so if it makes you feel better. As for arguing with me, that&#39;s what I am doing, people give up after a few flame posts.[/b]
    no ss no talk. oh ive beaten every1 in ko4life. just that i forgot to take ss everytime.. its not easy to take pics when ive beaten so many ppl
    yea yea whatever.

ooo

Unfortunately Trip sold his warrior, and now a , i wont say noob, but non-skilled person plays it, and may i add he has no uniques at all, but a blade axe +7rb, at least that was when i quit and he was on my clan. So you didn&#39;t beat real Dragonite, and thats why maybe Trip doesnt remember losing to you.[/b]
    noob nonskilled wateva, the new dragonite isnt any of those, he just wearing quest jews, but im sure most of u guys are proud to beat him just because his name is dragonite and with a bordered dragon symbol. but anyways, i dont think half of the people here are good enough to even call other people noobs. les end the flame war and close the topic here ok.

to unbeatable,

simple solution:
    les not just all talk and do the walk shall we? if u really wana prove to people at usko how pro u are, then make a character and play here. i dont see how u guys can compare a private server with usko. but then again, i dont think anybody here care how good u are, they just simply lauging at u for being silly.

do u see the similarity between u and nooby? u guys both brags so much about how awesome ur skills are, like in very topic. i mean cmon is that such a big accomplishment u guys acheived in ur life so far? when u go to a job interview do u tell ur future boss how awesome u are at a computer game? i think ur life is revolving around the computer and Ko thats why u are missing the reality here. go looka t urself in the mirror, ur noting but a loser arguing over a computer game.

/open another bag of popcorn mmm

noob nonskilled wateva, the new dragonite isnt any of those, he just wearing quest jews, but im sure most of u guys are proud to beat him just because his name is dragonite and with a bordered dragon symbol. but anyways, i dont think half of the people here are good enough to even call other people noobs. les end the flame war and close the topic here ok.[/b]
    +1 idk why ppl call u unskilled, u just lack gear really badly :P well im kinda proud that u still have dragon with ur bad gear at least
    i still dont know why unbeatable keeps lying about beating me though how about we both make warriors in hellsgarem and see whos better? oh wait ur gonna slide and possibly win and say ur pro :lol: ur really the only person i ever seen who slides in a vs and calls themself good :x well like ohno said. prove urself and stop talking. i know i&#39;ve proven myself but i dont talk like im the best because u can just see what i accomplished.

ps: please stop bragging about being the best on a private server. even if it was kind of populated, it&#39;s still just a private server -_-

lol i love keeping this topic alive and especially replying to u :P

1: Why, just cause I can stay alive buffless while pking, I can&#39;t comment on pk? You are saying that you can gain 220k np during 1 war? I usually heard people gain max like 10k np a war, so 10x3 = 30k np max, funny thing though, u gain 220k np, LOL, and the other funny thing is even though i was running around with like 2k buffless hp, it took them much more the a spike and BB to kill me, now that&#39;s how sad USKO players are when it comes to pking, but not all, i found some really good ones during my time there.

2: No, for the last time I think I know what DangerDuck had. Ok maybe Van bought FR +1 and FR +0, but he either traded to ROM +2 or didn&#39;t buy it, and he got 2 extra FRs. See ROFD as you say is to "balance" out the classes, which I totally agree, but I enjoy KE more since mages there are the ones most under-powered out of all the classes, so therefore it is ACTUALLY a CHALLANGE to play a mage, not like in usko.

3: I never blamed anything on Insanity, they were all friendly and always helped me in the time of need, I just said 90% of them suck when it comes to pk, no offense, but it&#39;s true.

4: That&#39;s right I am staying in KE, it&#39;s fun when you run a #1 clan and have tons of fun in pk unlike girakon where you search half an hour to find 1 human.

Yes 160k np in 1 month, that seems fine, with being a clan leader and the clan stuff I have to do, and yet having to go to college. Meaning I can&#39;t be on like 24/7 playing KO like some people kkthxbb

When was a KE version against ko4life rules? I don&#39;t remember really cause I recall MYKO was a KE version, USKO upgraded from a KE version, that&#39;s if you played like 4-5 years as I did in order to know this stuff.

P.S. You know what I would love to do. If a new server opened up like right now at the end of June, I would start it just to show people to a level that I can reach with a mage, but if it doesn&#39;t open then, then I can&#39;t, after I gotta get ready for another university year .

i&#39;m am srry to all that this is annoying, but 1 thing you should know is I don&#39;t like losing a fight, so keep the flames coming yuber

edit: if you haven&#39;t realized I just love being this "egoish" cause it keeps people coming back for more arguments, a nd u know i love debates [/b]
    1: Actually, I have gained about 60-70k per war on average, probably something you cant do buffless. So ya 220k will probably take me 3 wars. (Only the morning ones though, because that is when all the turks attend.) So basically in a week I can overcome a so called "BEST MAGE OF GIRAKON". Easy enough.

2: Yup Yup, just stay in your own shitty private server. When in fact, KO is probably the easiest game out there, "challenging" I see.

3: You suck when it comes to PK, so I dunno why you are commenting on Insanity players.

4: So go Human and fight Orcs? Or you are just that bad? Probably the latter one.

I keep this nice and short, because I think my point is obvious. You claimed to beat people without screenshots nor video, and you are still being over your head. I, for one, played on both side nation of Girakon, can say that, you are fucking horrible, yet you continue to make up bull shit. I don&#39;t think anyone in this topic ever agreed with you once.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Unfortunately Trip sold his warrior, and now a , i wont say noob, but non-skilled person plays it, and may i add he has no uniques at all, but a blade axe +7rb, at least that was when i quit and he was on my clan. So you didn&#39;t beat real Dragonite, and thats why maybe Trip doesnt remember losing to you.[/b]
    Um no because when I was on for that short period of time on RickRolled that was in January meaning that Trip was still playing, I know because the rest of his crew was playing Majix, Stylo (who plays in the private server i play now), sexypapi (who beat me in our only vs with like 500 hp cause he is actually gg rouge), and the other few ones. But I guess you guys have a point, since I don&#39;t have a screen shot since I deleted my whole USKO folder I don&#39;t have proof.

noob nonskilled wateva, the new dragonite isnt any of those, he just wearing quest jews, but im sure most of u guys are proud to beat him just because his name is dragonite and with a bordered dragon symbol. but anyways, i dont think half of the people here are good enough to even call other people noobs. les end the flame war and close the topic here ok.

to unbeatable,

simple solution:
    les not just all talk and do the walk shall we? if u really wana prove to people at usko how pro u are, then make a character and play here. i dont see how u guys can compare a private server with usko. but then again, i dont think anybody here care how good u are, they just simply lauging at u for being silly.

do u see the similarity between u and nooby? u guys both brags so much about how awesome ur skills are, like in very topic. i mean cmon is that such a big accomplishment u guys acheived in ur life so far? when u go to a job interview do u tell ur future boss how awesome u are at a computer game? i think ur life is revolving around the computer and Ko thats why u are missing the reality here. go looka t urself in the mirror, ur noting but a loser arguing over a computer game.

/open another bag of popcorn mmm[/b]
    I don&#39;t want to make a character in Girakon since I already have my level 70 mage there. 1) because I dont feel like paying premium on something that might fuk me over again real soon, 2) when i level to 75 or whatever and when i start pking, im gonna pk against what? the 5 humans that are in cz during my time? no ty

So what we like to brag to start up flames since we known that anyone would start flaming to a comment "I am the best blah blah blah", and as a matter of fact before I quit NoobyBooby (TakeMeDown) was the best sin on Girakon, so whats the flaming on about him? Just cause he can own you in 1 on 1 and which he does every time, means you gotta get all mad about it?

About my life if you really want to know. I am in university, in the Biomedical program with a 90% average grade and after my 4 years, I am going into medical school on my way on becoming a doctor, which with a 90% average is easily done. And since it&#39;s done for now, meaning that I am on a summer break, I actually went to a job interview at ParaMedics yesturday and at the end of the day got accepted so therefore 13.85$ an hour here I come, meaning 138.5$ a day, which I am totally fine with cause it&#39;s tax-free, since it is only a 2 month job.

1: Actually, I have gained about 60-70k per war on average, probably something you cant do buffless. So ya 220k will probably take me 3 wars. (Only the morning ones though, because that is when all the turks attend.) So basically in a week I can overcome a so called "BEST MAGE OF GIRAKON". Easy enough.

2: Yup Yup, just stay in your own shitty private server. When in fact, KO is probably the easiest game out there, "challenging" I see.

3: You suck when it comes to PK, so I dunno why you are commenting on Insanity players.

4: So go Human and fight Orcs? Or you are just that bad? Probably the latter one.

I keep this nice and short, because I think my point is obvious. You claimed to beat people without screenshots nor video, and you are still being over your head. I, for one, played on both side nation of Girakon, can say that, you are fucking horrible, yet you continue to make up bull shit. I don&#39;t think anyone in this topic ever agreed with you once.[/b]
    1: Don&#39;t lie now because it is impossible to get 60k np per war, I know it is possible to get 60k np for all 3 wars, but for 1 war, HAHA. Anyway if you were such a big NP maker how come until a while ago before I quit you had only like 500-600k NP, and you were on girakon from day 1 here?

2: You can keep on talking shit about it, but the fact that you haven&#39;t come to at least try it out, and I have tryed both out, means nothing to me. Meaning that you are only saying it just to reflect my points, like everyone is here, good job .

3: 0k br0, says the person who I have never pked in a party with, or against with, maybe like 2-3 in my whole time playing Girakon, but thats cause im in north america while you are somewhere in the middle east.

4: For people that can&#39;t read I will repeat this one time. It wasn&#39;t my descion on whether or not to NT the char to humans, so I asked Van (who wasn&#39;t even playing at the time), he said don&#39;t do it, level to level 80, and I will let you NT and NC if you want, so that was my goal until the IP thing occurred.

As for talking about the "shit" server I play, do you really think these people found it shit to join also: Delicious (playing Freekaleek atm), Havoc (Jay), vhf (DaddyCooL&#39;s sharer), Yachiru, Andy (Gangstaman who played Freekaleek), TakeMeDown, IamSick, Bananko (MINOOOR), EatMe (Puzjel), Batina/Bog, Cradow (FrankTheTank), Modiana (MillionDollarBaby), Stylo, Aviv (Kloud&#39;s sharer) and many more, but these are just some of the people that went on from Girakon to this "shitty server" as u call it.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

As for talking about the "shit" server I play, do you really think these people found it shit to join also: Delicious (playing Freekaleek atm), Havoc (Jay), vhf (DaddyCooL&#39;s sharer), Yachiru, Andy (Gangstaman who played Freekaleek), TakeMeDown, IamSick, Bananko (MINOOOR), EatMe (Puzjel), Batina/Bog, Cradow (FrankTheTank), Modiana (MillionDollarBaby), Stylo, Aviv (Kloud&#39;s sharer) and many more, but these are just some of the people that went on from Girakon to this "shitty server" as u call it.[/b]
    noobs, booted out sharers, rejects after patched booted them off, noobs who can&#39;t play USKO.... all under one category and all in LSKO

ur a noob and ur lvl70 mage isnoob too, u dont need premium to get in sometimes,
    doesn&#39;t matter tho cus ur crap and u&#39;d be donating NP like the pro mage u say u are...

u don&#39;t even play a real KO server, so pls don&#39;t even compare ur PRIVATE server ass to USKO where real competition is

ooo

I don&#39;t want to make a character in Girakon since I already have my level 70 mage there. 1) because I dont feel like paying premium on something that might fuk me over again real soon, 2) when i level to 75 or whatever and when i start pking, im gonna pk against what? the 5 humans that are in cz during my time? no ty

NoobyBooby (TakeMeDown) was the best sin on Girakon, so whats the flaming on about him? Just cause he can own you in 1 on 1 and which he does every time, means you gotta get all mad about it?

About my life if you really want to know. I am in university, in the Biomedical program with a 90% average grade and after my 4 years, I am going into medical school on my way on becoming a doctor, which with a 90% average is easily done. And since it&#39;s done for now, meaning that I am on a summer break, I actually went to a job interview at ParaMedics yesturday and at the end of the day got accepted so therefore 13.85$ an hour here I come, meaning 138.5$ a day, which I am totally fine with cause it&#39;s tax-free, since it is only a 2 month job.[/b]
    1. u like to start something knowing u will get owned after? u either looking attention or u just plain retarded.

2. im a lvl 75 human mage with 300 ac and 2.8k hp unbuff with ok/average gear for a mage, u think i really care if i lose a 1v1 to a lvl 78 sin with hardcore usded gear? just to let u know, anyone in the server can beat me 1v1 and i know there is something about me that others cant stand, and winning a 1v1 against me is a big accomplishment for them. ( many times i got hate mails from Takemedown after a pk session, i wonder what that was about? )

3. im an astronaut and working for NASA in real life bro!! really i dont need to know about ur life, but based on my observation, im not really convinced u are someone that capable of do that much. ty bb

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast