Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Topic regarding Osmanx

This is a discussion on Topic regarding Osmanx within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And cut the bullshit with your EU GDRP laws, there is my name posted a lot in this forums and ...
Page: 3

Banned

And cut the bullshit with your EU GDRP laws, there is my name posted a lot in this forums and you never deleted it.
    I give you permission, post everything you got, show me some fucking evidence because you have none you are lying ever since i banned you and your friends from server at 2014, put out the whole story you fucking virgin little kid.
    PS: My words are not insulting anyone, those are just facts. (eg: Virgin - little kid is an assumption based on Kallop corrupted, toxic, ass licking behavior)

Approve the posts, and post what you have, stop with the bullshit to make people believe you and protect your friends, put your damn mcdonalds job aside for 1 hour and comfront like a man stop using and abusing your power.
    Kallop likes this.

Banned

I already quoted topic above how Kallop is lying and protecting friends.
    But if you really want community to decide, come open your MICROPHONE and come Discord/Skype or whatever and let's open a Live Stream.

Let's end it once for all time, I'm tired of people pming me and saying ''Kallop said that about you, is it true?''
    So come with microphone, let community decide. Mr.GOD [Keyboard warrior], bring your scammy big mouth friends with you if you want.

Are you afraid to open microphone and live stream it? You have something to hide? Let's do it than, i'll leave your ko4life shady bussines alone than.
    Kallop and black like this.

0RC

Osmanx has always been honest with his work and he did a great job to all his customers. I personally had some conflicts with him but that's another story, but one thing for sure, he's not a scammer and never will be.

Grobar, gtfo pls ban for life

Quote Originally Posted by Beeee View Post
    It's one more evidence how Kallop is acting over all those years protecting his friends and baning anyone that is against him. Kallop is now playing on osmanx servers and i guess that's why he got unbanned. If i was a normal player, I wouldn't care because this forum is dead because of way it's administrated. (It's only guests visiting forum for new servers) but a community is dead, toxic and the staff is corrupted.
    Over all these years Kallop is making up evidences, statements, and just do what his friends are saying. Those few people remaining on the forums are afraid to say something because Kallop will ban them or make up a story about them.
    When you have a moderator position it's a word against word, and Kallop knows it so he is abusing hes power to make people believe him.
    Few years ago forum was a lot better, more active, more markets but as soon as Kallop 'GOD' as he calls him self came into power it all came down. I know dozens of people that were banned for very small reason, and I know a lot of Kallops friends that aren't banned for bigger crimes. Osmanx is one of them.

I won't answer to this because of Kallop, I'll just show how corrupted, fake moderator Kallop is. He is doing this all the time, he is making up stories and people believe him.

1) OldMYKO Murat is selling cracked soacs and he has topic still active
    Soacs v12xx ( V45) On sale ( Include Event System) ( English Soacs )
    You are trying to 'fake-evidence'. 99% of community knows who Murat is, and that he is selling cracked soacs from Patitiko. Just because some random guy 'Destroyer' wrote something doesn't mean it's true
    2) RaiseMYKO - Mark still owes money to me, but nvm about it. This guy UrukAbbaze is just a kid that doesn't have anything to do with that server, he was just a Moderator on that Server and he thought it's my fault that server had 30 players online.

Now Dragula is still banned for 'scamming' Kallop, you are a toxic worthless human, filled with hate probably a virgin close to 30 that still lives at home and ''doing school'' or having ''mcdonalds'' jobs.
    But i can't do anything right xD, you are the moderator. The power that you have on ko4life.com is the biggest and largest power than you will have at any time of your life. Enjoy while it lasts.

You are a little rat, you are making up story so people believe you. You are lying that 650$ was sent for 1299 BlessedKO Soacs, when the evidences (that you deleted cleary says otherwise).
    The 1299 console was paid 600$ yes, but I don't have it anymore coz it don't worth a dollar.
    The scam of 650$ has nothing to do with BlessedKO 1299 Soacs. Just because osmanx didn't scam before, makes him clean?

Kallop, go back to your mcdonalds job and continue play on osmanx server, enjoy abusing your forum and pirate forum it's all you can do. The life is going to eat you.
    PS: Of course Kallop will protect friends, delete all evidence about him, ban everyone who go against him, but he can only do that on virtual forum xDDD FAKING PATHETIC LIFES!

For those educated that understands gaming bussines.(real truth behind it)

- Dragula (me) was banned now again for scamming by Kallop. (But i always said if anyone was scammed he will get 10x back right now) There is nobody that lost money due to me. Kallop is little rat, liar.
    - If Kallop ban some people and prevent them for advertising, those servers lose thousands of players or dollars and it goes to his friends server. It's all because of that
    But as i said, Kallop is a liar, abusing power, double standards, corrupted, talking on skype with osmanx and his friends servers.

Kallop's Knight Online friends are very shady, there are topics of them scamming others, they act like little animals, they are shady, toxic, they fight, troll, abuse... And you know that the say, tell me who are your freinds and i'll tell you what kind of person you are.
    Not sure why this was hidden, but I figured I'd bump it up because it's pretty funny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    09-09-2023, 08:09 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-12-2023, 04:21 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    06-18-2023, 12:26 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    05-24-2023, 12:41 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    03-27-2023, 01:30 PM