Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

tr_hakan_tr is a duper

This is a discussion on tr_hakan_tr is a duper within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; situation fixed....
Page: 1

Default tr_hakan_tr is a duper

situation fixed.

Dorn

thats why u dont sell accounts...or stuff on e-bay in general...never know who is going to buy.

because the_pills renamed to ascendre and nation transfered and someone else took his name

i think --

Originally posted by giga
    because the_pills renamed to ascendre and nation transfered and someone else took his name

i think --
    no... the_pills is a human (female) priest, and the current owner sucks complete ass even with the gear he has now. Just saw him yesterday I dont think he transfered. Me and Statx got that acc to 62 and all this time he hasent done shit. I sold to him about 3 months ago and the char is still lvl 62 and with less NP than when I had it... zzz!

gord

wth are u talking about ?!
    pills is known by me for last 7-8 months as a human priest
    btw, i m the leader of Absolution (pills' clan ATM) <_<

Originally posted by gord
    wth are u talking about ?!
    pills is known by me for last 7-8 months as a human priest
    btw, i m the leader of Absolution (pills' clan ATM) * <_<
    7-8 months? That account was sold no more than 4 months ago, in fact let me look at my paypal.

Like I said, 4 months ago. If you knew him for longer, it was me or Statx that you knew, and possibly the owner before us.. but that was a long time ago. Where do you think his ms +8 came from? Same with that account and his CS... fake funds. Everytime I PM him in game he says nothing to deny he scammed me.

Payment From:
    jean-yann venne (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
    Buyer's ID:
    syxtox
    Buyer's Email:
    [email protected]

Thats his info. Don't accept any payment from this guy if you want to get fucked over.

Not only did I lose that money, I lost the fucking 75$ I gave Statx as a split in the character.

gord

do them prove anything ? u got that declining from another person ? i m not trying to argue, i just wanna learn the reality...
    If u got anything else to prove that shit, pls post them here..

do they prove anything ? *u got that declining from another person ? i m not trying to argue, i just wanna learn the reality...
    If u got anything else to prove that shit, pls post them here..
    Why would I lie? I have nothing to gain in this, I already contacted paypal and they arn't doing a half shit to help me out. From all that time that noob had that acc the priest im using now has gained 85knp and over 7 levels from 59-66.. I have nothing to gain but let others know not to trust him.

What other proof can I offer? I may have the emails I sent him for the userid and password but what else would that prove? If it helps the case I could tell you every last bit of info on that account exept for the password.

SpeedyxD

Yeah i can believe that guy that the_pills scammed him
    The_Pills cant even get 20 mil by himself and hes runing around with ms +8 doesnt that makes you wonder?

scamming ingame is 1 thing, scamming REAL money is totally different and much more serious im sorry to hear what happened to you man.

BonnieParker

Hey every1, this topic is really shocking for us as a clan we are all stunned by this issue, now first of all before blaming any1 i would like to say that u have mentioned that u where pming pills and he was replying to u as ''yes nothing to deny i scammed u'' now the ss of that would be a no. 1 proof if u cant get that then we will have to ask u to wait if we are not mistaken we know where pills got his CS i will personllay try reach the player and ask them if they had the same issue happen to them, im really upset that this issue concerns our clan but if the speculations are true actions will be taken, we do not let these things happen and let go of them we have pride and care for people.

gord

hmm.. guys blaming someone and u even dont know anything about pills..

he bought a CS+7 from Whisper_Secret with ebay.. ask whisper's himself if u guys dont believe.. and after deciding to be a BP, he sold that CS and boughta MS +8 with that money but still money left..

sometimes i m making DM parties with him and sometimes he tries to upgrade his drops... for instance 2 days ago he upgraded a shard +8 by himself..

now u cant blame him as "he cant make even 20m" cuz he s fucking richer than you...

now next time be careful and dont blame ppl if u dont know anything about him, bigjuicyboobies

that was a completely waste of time for me and i talked to pills not to attention this topic...

if u have something really important to prove ur claiming just post it here, otherwise dont blame ppl man

gord

btw, he s too nice to be scammer and he s so sensitive..

btw, he s too nice to be scammer and he s so sensitive..
    That's a load of bullshit sorry. I dont care anymore, you can believe his lies all you want. The FACT is, he is a scammer, and he scammed me out money. I talked with wisper I know exactly where his cs came from. Wisper is lucky he closed his paypal account in time.

Me , my clan and my friends will always know him as a scammer, and scamming for USD isnt funny at all. If you want to have that reputation to your clan, thats your choice not mine, but if he ends up scamming you some time, dont cry cause I told you so.

Cava

bigjuicyboobies = more more more more 100times more trustworthy than the_pills or whoever the fuck he is now. he is a god damn scammer who robbed my friend of his money and etc. now everytime vacy buys from ebay i have to remind him "becareful of chargeback" <_<

and gordian i think u know me ingame, i'm a good baba. i don't lie. (opprimer/nat etc wil tel u :P )

Heim4teil

old seraph member right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast