Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

tr_hakan_tr is a duper

This is a discussion on tr_hakan_tr is a duper within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If old Pills owner can verify himself, I did know him long timeago...one simple question to Pills what char your ...
Page: 2

If old Pills owner can verify himself, I did know him long timeago...one simple question to Pills what char your bro played? I used to take them parties long time ago :wub:

Cava

Originally posted by wagyar
    If old Pills owner can verify himself, I did know him long timeago...one simple question to Pills what char your bro played? I used to take them parties long time ago *:wub:
    old pills is good gun... he traded the char for vacy's rogue (dieplzkthx) ... was fine until vacy decided to sell the priest to another person on ebay and got scammed

GangS

the guy your talking about lives in canada / quebec / montreal

gord

well, pills s not declining that he bought that char.. he claims he really PAID for this char

the last MSN message came from pills were like "gord, i m sorry about this situation.. i really didnt betrayed those guys(or that guy). now i m so sad, but i m gonna leave Absolution becouse of this situation, and gonna find a NCS. i m so sorry" (not exactly his sentances but close to his') ...
    Isnt this behaviour respectful ?

I still dont know if he s a liar or something,but we had fun both in DNR and Absolution

now pills is not in Absolution, well i wanna thank to pills for every funny moments that we had togather... he s lost in the depth of KO and i guess i m blocked on MSN by him...

take care sensitive popo

Cava

Originally posted by gord
    well, pills s not declining that he bought that char.. he claims he really PAID for this char

the last MSN message came from pills were like "gord, i m sorry about this situation.. i really didnt betrayed those guys(or that guy). now i m so sad, but i m gonna leave Absolution becouse of this situation, and gonna find a NCS. i m so sorry" (not exactly his sentances but close to his') ...
    Isnt this behaviour respectful ?

I still dont know if he s a liar or something,but we had fun both in DNR and Absolution

now pills is not in Absolution, well i wanna thank to pills for every funny moments that we had togather... he s lost in the depth of KO and i guess i m blocked on MSN by him...
    take care sensitive popo
    sounds like act of guilt to me.
    and vacy already showed the screeny which showed a chargeback. there was no third party involved so you're trying to tell me paypal's the one who charged back the money or what? lol.

sorry man, but it now really seems like he's an obvious scammer.

gord

u sure ? does it ?

Heim4teil

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    If old Pills owner can verify himself, I did know him long timeago...one simple question to Pills what char your bro played? I used to take them parties long time ago *:wub:
    old pills is good gun... he traded the char for vacy's rogue (dieplzkthx) ... was fine until vacy decided to sell the priest to another person on ebay and got scammed [/b]
    yes this is right i know Dieplzkthx and i know him too as the_pills
    i have dieplzkthx bro on msn i can ask him he know who get the_pills and then we know it he is scammer or not =)

Heim4teil

Originally posted by wagyar
    u mean acryton?

Lammer

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    old seraph member right?
    Yep. The original Owner of The_Pills was/is a cool guy actually.

gord

guys, read my posts -.-
    pills is not rejecting that he bought that char, he only declines the claims about the paypal thing...

Originally posted by gord
    guys, read my posts *-.-
    pills is not rejecting that he bought that char, he only declines the claims about the paypal thing...
    If he didnt scam me he has nothing to hide and wouldent have quit your clan. Like cava said sounds like a guilt trip to me. I have already showed you proof of the chargeback but you still wont believe it, so dont know what else to say. Ask him the date he bought it and then look at the day of the payment in my post, I think thats proof enough.

Swormatik

HI all and bigjuicy im the_pills bigjuicy first its not me hwo buy ur account is it my friend (stupid friend) he giving me this acc and yesterday he tell me all about this prob im very very angry now i know for what hu said scammer on game and bigjuicy when i have place on my credit card (2week) i will pay u all for this acc im very very very sorry for all prob i dont want to have enemy in this game i have already prob in my real life so i dont want prob in game too so tell me how much i need pay and i will pay u in 2week sorry man

Originally posted by Swormatik
    HI all and bigjuicy im the_pills bigjuicy first its not me hwo buy ur account is it my friend (stupid friend) he giving me this acc and yesterday he tell me all about this prob im very very angry now i know for what hu said scammer on game and bigjuicy when i have place on my credit card (2week) i will pay u all for this acc im very very very sorry for all prob i dont want to have enemy in this game i have already prob in my real life so i dont want prob in game too so tell me how much i need pay and i will pay u in 2week sorry man
    ty very much for clearing this up, and for helping to get my money back.

as u can see he payed me 2x 170$... but the ebay auction for the character was for 170. He payed twice the ammount so that paypal would refund him. I just want back what I sold for, 170$.

I am sorry for the pm's i have sent u in game but I am sure u realize my frustration. Real money is different than in game. I will wait 2 weeks and keep that in mind.

link to auction is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...QfromZR8QQfviZ1

Swormatik

ok u want only 170$ ??

Originally posted by Swormatik
    ok u want only 170$ ??
    I just want however much the auction was for, 177.50.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast