Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tra is back and says he will never macro again ^^

This is a discussion on Tra is back and says he will never macro again ^^ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-OneShot U guy know why he don't macro anymore? 'Cause he reached a nice lvl ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OneShot
    U guy know why he don't macro anymore? 'Cause he reached a nice lvl macroing. As nice items from soloing bosses (like Talos and TK). He probably is an archer, lvl 65+ and now reskilled to Sin... that's the usual thing...

Exactly.. Why not macro to 65+, take the 30 day ban, and come back.. it would have taken 4-5 months to get that far. I'll follow him on a n00bie char and find ANY reason to get him a perm ban. Would be worth my time, thats for sure.[/b]
    why dont u actually do us a favor follow all not just him....whatever thing u have for him...doesnt mean you should leave out the rest of the asshole macroers....i have been looking and frapsing all as of late....no where to send my vids cause i cant get into the official forums to post them

says i got invalid pass even after i do the pass reset...how gay

just that u all would know tra = dick in estonian language

whell türa is but ppl write tra ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Crazy
    just that u all would know tra = dick in estonian language

whell türa is but ppl write tra *^_^
    very funny shit and tra owned by a language now too

Tra helped our party at DM's take care of some annoying orcs the other day. :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    Tra helped our party at DM's take care of some annoying orcs the other day. *:wub:
    your siggy says Queen of UK....i never took you on as my queen :blink: :wacko:

i asked all they didnt vote on this....and i wont take a queen as all women are bitches......rofl

:P :lol: ^_^ :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12