Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

TRA using KOSP

This is a discussion on TRA using KOSP within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GratZ Tra oO...
Page: 2

Zparda

GratZ Tra oO

by the way kazuki that warrior in the video is also tras character that he plays. There are other priests in apples of doom clan that I caught macroing... they sux.. strika and them dont give a shit who they clan as long as they are turk and got np.

But it's ok.. tra already caught and proof shown he jingled and athame still didnt kick him, I am sure this is no different. They dont give a shit either as long as their players got np.

Aguila-x-

as i recall, like a month ago, i did 1on1 with him. but, he ran out of pots.. so he ran away, changed his dex gear to str gear and did repot without going to town.. :blink:

i dont have an ss or a video, but i know what i saw :rollseyes:

Zparda

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    as i recall, like a month ago, i did 1on1 with him. but, he ran out of pots.. so he ran away, changed his dex gear to str gear and did repot without going to town.. :blink: *

i dont have an ss or a video, but i know what i saw *:rollseyes:
    so? I think Tra was very know guy on Forum sad to c him Cheat (well i cheat too and ppl still love me ^^) hope u go again for the good way Tra ^_^

Banned

tra is one of the people i consider worse than a 12 year old turk, he fucking cheats and trade spams you for no apparent reason.

i saw his picture on the seraph forums and all i have to say is LOL.

he was banned before, hope he gets banned again. tra is a fucking asshole!

ShaiHulud

tra already caught and proof shown he jingled and athame still didnt kick him, I am sure this is no different. They dont give a shit either as long as their players got np.
    Get your facts straight aga, Tra was never in Seraph when he was banned for jingling. When Tra wanted to join the clan he was asked about that and he said that he never jingled since, and hasn't. Now I have to get ahold of him since he hasn't played in over a week, his cousin and brother have been playing Tra lately.

And I especially like the part AthamE need the NP's. Next time you flame a clan, you better at least know what you are talking about first. Tra's 200k+ NP doesn't mean shit, AthamE has well over 2mil+ NP and is about friends having fun in the game and not about clan rankings. AthamE is one of the most legit clans on Diez, we have kicked out many macroers, and have denied clan to many high lvl's with tons of NP due to them being known macroers/bug-abusers/trade spammers/etc.

So next time don't confuse Tra with AthamE. Like I said, Tra's char will be temporarily banned until I can get ahold of him on MSN to see what he has to say.

UnderworlD

`haha, tra is NOOB with or without cheats <_<

Skeetz

it wasnt tra!

redfieldTnT

if it was or wasnt im still gonna seranade him with wheels on the bus go round n round on teamspeak and say

( I<3 TRA ) ect.......

i bet u noobs know "a" cheater n still talk to him n what not dont lie to urselves

tra is basicly a good guy irl

I<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRAI<3 TRA
    TRA autograph plx mend okle

bah tra has been using some form of hack tool for ages now. Even when he used to leach yuna_ his brother's golems party where they used a macroing priest in cz. Try attacking any member of the party and they instantly got spam minor healed while tra remain seated, attack him and he minored himself, never attacked back, just a constant stream of minor heal.

Nice enough guy, but grade A cheat, so kick the shit out of KO

Phosgene

lol i <3 tra :P
    he is a good guy lol we were good friends till he got banned lol
    big cheater indeed

Und3RgrounD

HAHAHAA, what a noob..

Banned Senior Member

Tra is about to have a nice surprise

Sulfurix

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Tra is about to have a nice surprise