Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

TRA using KOSP

This is a discussion on TRA using KOSP within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well he has been banned....lol...
Page: 3

stevouk

well he has been banned....lol

Vlein

like this?

stevouk

yeah like that...

Karpsu

AleX

</3 tra

fyi...this should be in the cheaters section of the forums.

stevouk

Originally posted by Karpsu
    http://tra.justgotowned.com/ *

:huh:
    ...them pictures arnt very nice : in fact most of them are disgusting with little children in them too....

but yeh he did get owned....can i ask what jimgling is before because i asked him before when i was in AthamE and he said i cant tell you because it is cheating, so i said show me in arena then and he said no soo...what is it? i dont want to know anything more than what it is

Banned Senior Member

it makes you run faster then your supposed to ( you can catch sins using lightfeet if your a rogue )

stevouk

oh so thats why when i was playing stevouk (my rouge) and sins were like miles away suddenly they were right up my ass combo'in me?

i see....

and does this new GM ban people macro'in? :wacko:

there is about 5 people in eslant in d2 and d3 macro'in i got them on screen shots and on fraps if that helps...i just want somewhere to be able to train :|

Banned Senior Member

tell me, i'll go there and catch them and then they'll be banned. Greenster hates cheats, and likes to ban people

Cocaine

good, maybe he should ban all those fucking town novaing dipshits.

stevouk

well go try d2 eslant DTS (i can get fraps) there is 3 people

someone from the clan shIver was there, a priest with a scorpian shield and a +8 mirage sword, not sure if she was cheating or not but looked like she was in the party as she was healing them, i tried trading the rangers that are macro'in but it doesnt work they dont decline they just keep going, one of them has +8 HxB and one has +8 IxB, well i guessed it cant be a +8 bow ^^ but yeh ..

if i get fraps then they will get banned?

also is ks'in a bannable offense? because if it is then 100's of people are going to get banned lol i am at a deru spot ...we were here first and now there is 3 parties......Zzzzzzzz

Lammer

Originally posted by phantomlink
    tell me, i'll go there and catch them and then they'll be banned. *Greenster hates cheats, and likes to ban people
    Jesus phantom do we need to always say that there are "macroers on DTS!, golems, harpys, megas, etc etc etc"? Just go and take a look. They are there ALL DAY LONG!! on every server.

Coz it's funny to see Tra being banned (not defending him, everyone should get what he/she deserves) for using KOSP when there are like a million (*cof cof) KOSPERs in eslant doing the exact same thing. I don't see them get banned. Why? they are not "known" characters?...

<_<

Sometime I can get really frustraded, coz I want to lvl and the "good" spots are all fill with kospers, which of course, I can't compete.

stevouk

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    tell me, i'll go there and catch them and then they'll be banned. *Greenster hates cheats, and likes to ban people
    Jesus phantom do we need to always say that there are "macroers on DTS!, golems, harpys, megas, etc etc etc"? Just go and take a look. They are there ALL DAY LONG!! on every server.

Coz it's funny to see Tra being banned (not defending him, everyone should get what he/she deserves) for using KOSP when there are like a million (*cof cof) KOSPERs in eslant doing the exact same thing. I don't see them get banned. Why? they are not "known" characters?...

<_<

Sometime I can get really frustraded, coz I want to lvl and the "good" spots are all fill with kospers, which of course, I can't compete.[/b]
    +1

i try to compete and they still get the drops....its a waste of time because i get pissed off because they are getting the drop,exp and are doign fuck all for it and they are taking the spot by cheating ^^

stevouk

w00t

king_of_metal just been banned...i fukin hated him

Banned Senior Member

a note to people, dont cheat if I see you in cz XD also got Kings of metal banned h43r:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast