Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trade Hacker

This is a discussion on Trade Hacker within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont get it , if you saw HB +6 in trade window and its was II +3 , probably ...
Page: 2

bazzeeka

I dont get it , if you saw HB +6 in trade window and its was II +3 , probably TBL editor , or visual bug when i dont think its could be.
    Try relog becuse what you say here its so weird.[/b]
    Lol dont giv ppl idea's cause thats not hard to make it work .. if u could do it with Transcrolls it can be the next possible thing for turks to learn

cebacan

Typical case of a rushed trade,u must have not looked at the item on the secon trade,or if u did it was a fast scan not long enough to determine what the item truly was.Sorry to here what happened but it happens to people all the time.

hotsicer

sry but this is not impossible you probally was so glad to have a hb+6 so you saw the impact as one

It can be a photoshop trick...

Nestle

It can be a photoshop trick...[/b]
    photoshop in game... ? rofl

photoshop in game... ? rofl[/b]
    yes it goes like baba lemme send u picture and we trade kk baba
    but lmao

a good programmer can do this trick...modifies the files in KO is tough..but some people can do it

Nestle

its a old bug, when some1 hovers mouse over item, and gets traded it will s how old item......

Banned

Someone did that to me on dies once first a i bought an ixb for 5m, then a other guy pmed me and said hed sell me one more for 2m, i was like omfg niceeee, and i said yes, he closed trade and traded again, and it was a bow so i lost 2m xD

Banned

The trade hack came from old KE dupe method which involved ppl showing u there items... If it was done wrong the item could be deleted, which is what ppl thought was them getting "trade hacked"... Or if it succeded they felt good about it and showed your item right back to u lol...

Basically theres no such thing as trade hack, just scams.

jimfujitsu

Im sure he didnt check the second time . He just felt for the noobiest scam in ko.

lol u can make 15gbs per day using that scam.... usualy will work on nooby koxp'er turks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12