Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Trade Mod = Scammer

This is a discussion on Trade Mod = Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; =/ so many scam's these days....
Page: 4

Royalassassin

=/ so many scam's these days.

Jason269

Stupid topic imo :S

Bump, who knows this might be true as well.

Banned

Bump, who knows this might be true as well.[/b]
    i trust majix =( i trust him with my left nut... maybe both.. O_o

i really doubt majix would do such thing he is such a nice person <3

Bump, who knows this might be true as well.[/b]

CURLAY

why you such a cock monger these days?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Majix isn&#39;t the one holding those, it&#39;s BabyBash, just as he theft/hacked van&#39;s account/items

qunix

Majix isn&#39;t the one holding those, it&#39;s BabyBash, just as he theft/hacked van&#39;s account/items[/b]
    they all together . i believe that majix scammed ghalas sse&#39;s +1 and rom +2

they all together . i believe that majix scammed ghalas sse&#39;s +1 and rom +2[/b]
    stop accusing ppl. yes majix and babybash are good friends but majix was never involved in the scam. he was kept in the dark as well till the day babybash got caught. And no the items are not on majix account.

they all together . i believe that majix scammed ghalas sse&#39;s +1 and rom +2[/b]
    As much as I&#39;m flattered you and Curly like to believe Ghala&#39;s BS because you are one of his besties, I really don&#39;t care. I don&#39;t know what else you want from me.. You keep saying I did it, yet I&#39;ve told you everything i knew/know and tbh I&#39;m still pissed at the fact that Van got fucked up, seeing as how he and I have become good friends over msn through the incident. I didn&#39;t take shit from Ghala.

Anyways, I SHOULD close this topic as my modding instincts would do to another person, but I refuse to close a topic about myself. For those that incessently keep accusing, please provide some proof or sustinence to your argument or stop shooting blindly in the dark.

well its sad but whit proof like this is just fked up

bb bish ^^

didinino

nigga stole my bling bling

wtf where&#39;d u get that ss? wow i cant believe what im seeing, i think this is enough to get majix banned...

DreAdSlay3R

z0mg

Banned

As much as I&#39;m flattered you and Curly like to believe Ghala&#39;s BS because you are one of his besties, I really don&#39;t care. I don&#39;t know what else you want from me.. You keep saying I did it, yet I&#39;ve told you everything i knew/know and tbh I&#39;m still pissed at the fact that Van got fucked up, seeing as how he and I have become good friends over msn through the incident. I didn&#39;t take shit from Ghala.

Anyways, I SHOULD close this topic as my modding instincts would do to another person, but I refuse to close a topic about myself. For those that incessently keep accusing, please provide some proof or sustinence to your argument or stop shooting blindly in the dark.[/b]

+1
    i can vouch for majix b.c i logged his char he doesn&#39;t have that kinda shit. so yea.. <3

but umm.. maybe i&#39;m wrong... look at yatta&#39;s ss =(((

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast