Trade Scam/Hack

This is a discussion on Trade Scam/Hack within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol I'm like a regular in this part of the forum... Anyway got trade hacked by some noob turk for ...
Page: 1

LukeeReloaded

Default Trade Scam/Hack

Lol I'm like a regular in this part of the forum...
    Anyway got trade hacked by some noob turk for baal+7 +7gb on ares.

***The story// read if you can be bothered, or look at the pretty picture***

*So I decided to be sneaky and sell my iron necklace +0 for a baal+7 +5gb.
    Done that trade all willy nilly, relogged and item was still there. Then I pm'd this turk selling an IN+0, and offered Baal+7 +5gb, he said "yes, ok".
    He then asked for a friend of mine to show him the items, so I got my trusty friend to show him the items, all was good. I was then going to trade back my friend, then the turk started spamming my trade ( shows in SS I took ). After him doing it about 10 times I checked my inventory to see that my items weren't there. I pm'd my friend and he said that he traded them to me. 10sec later I saw someone say something with the name " MrTBagqa" which is very similar to mine. Tried to pm him but he logged off. Pm'd the turk that had the IN and he said he didn't do anything. So yet again I am stuck here losing something of mine with great value. Debating wether to keep playing this game or go over and personally bash the fuck out of all those turks. I'm sure quite a few of you want to aswell... Maybe hire a bus? make it a good day out...

//Pretty Picture\\
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    (Note the spam trade from c0ldhael ( the scammer )
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...11sdadasd.jpg/
    This guy then asked for my friends items, ( rogue chit +1, mds) and he wanted me to trade them to him.

So yeah if anyone knows any GM's or anyone that can help further can you please tell me =)
    Last edited by LukeeReloaded; 05-28-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Sorry to hear you got scammed this way. Still I find it weird how in this case your friend, can be fooled so easily in trading items to someone else while they think its you O.O

LukeeReloaded

Ah yes, I asked him that... He said that he saw my name highlighted ( as it is in friends list )

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

OMG very old way to scam
    it happened before the addition of cw
    and all turks were doing it
    btw the turk spam trade u and ur friend trade u same time
    so the turk gets open window for trade with ur friend (turk appears to be with ur name)
    and he takes ur items easy
    idk how exactly to do this but it was explained before here

LukeeReloaded

yup thats the one, I have been away for 2 years, never heard about it until now =/

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    yup thats the one, I have been away for 2 years, never heard about it until now =/
    next time put buy merchant for 1 coin, so ur friend can just drop in there.

thats the only solution i found.