Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE.

This is a discussion on The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://z14.invisionfree.com/Shinigami_Warr...?showtopic=2497...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

wrong section bb

uskoblows

still scammer tho BB

Banned

Banned

Moved.

I don't see how people can read the topic if you need special access to see it. :blink:

can't you quote it and post it here? i dont think many ppl use those forums.

Brun

lol owa. righttt

lol owa. righttt[/b]

Im sorry but it is true... How hard i want to ignore this or not believe it ... but all the things that happened are just to strange to be coinciden. I already pmed felix bfd and phantomlink like a week ago... 2 out of 3 ignored it. 1 removed owa his market moderator status. I also pmed psy and he will work on it as soon as he has acces to the forums.

Because we all reacted like this (included me), owa could keep on doing what he was doing.

I'll quote my post, before you decide to flame. You can ask everyone who's involved in this and they will say im right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Simontjeuh on shinigami)</div>
    PLS , cause he doesn&#39;t steal from you means nothing. Owa is smart... he didn&#39;t steal from sanctis either or john (the utopia mage) cause he knew he would get in trouble, he did small stuff and people would acutally love him for the things he did cause they got things for free that he stole from other people. Imo he was playing like robin hood.

I posted it few posts up. And we all forgot about it cause we reacted like you did just now. We thought owa was too legit to do something like that, yet same situations kept coming back and back.

Slyz3r buys owa his mage on diez, nobody had acces except owa and sly. 2 days later the char is naked...

Kenny said he was quitting ko and selling all his stuff , he posted on the forum. 1 day later his char was naked. A fp +8 rouge pauldron and coins were missing.

Next day owa gifts me a fp +8 rouge pauldron for my dcz rouge.

Ofaxabor loses his elixir +8. Owa gives sanctis an elixir +8 .

I lose my salamander at night, i log on in the morning and see vacant with a salamander +8, i ask him how and he said Owa bought it for him to help him out cause he lost his elixir.

Strange enough owa was the only one who had acces TO ALL THIS ACCOUNTS, some other people had acces but not to all.

Owa was using PDM his we, they agreed that owa would Letter it back. And so he did... he said. Pdm never got the WE in his mailbox... the lame excuse came out that he was drunk and probably mailed the we to the char W.E instead of pdm.

We all thought about it for a week or 2, but we all knew owa for very long and we all thought that this couldn&#39;t be true. So we forgot about it... all was quiet untill c-west where the eklavya, seanthesh4rk and marty story happened. K "no proof" (the topics that sean made got delted and he got banned from forums) again and owa is legit and has a lot vouchers to vouch for him. Even i vouched for him at this time even after what happened few months ago.

Now on Ke, same thing happens .... owa dissapeared from everywhere msn, shinigami forum, ko4life. Like i said in the past , how hard want to ignore all this stuff ... i just cannot. This cannot be coincidence.[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seantheshark)</div>
    heres more

tried scammign Bogan off me did scam 20m of me 1st day in server . ( 1gb - 40usd)

DID scam martys judge scroll

scammed eklavya&#39;s items. thenexpected him to walk away from char that he put 300+ usd into on cwest ( ek couldnt play becuase of the ip ban )

theres many more . ive even tried to get him removed as market mod hes not trustable.

would of posted ALOOOT sooner but he blocked me from forums -.-, ek has proof of him admitting hes scammed

Mibu that someone was me . seen it . then told marty and owa comes otu with some bull shit excuse[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mjollnerpriest)</div>
    yea, i lost stuff, but no one knew my info so i dont think it was dave

but recently (c-west) many of you will know i shared with kevin (owa his bro) for a short while, then the region change came out, i figured that isntead of taking the account back and leaving kevin with nothing i would start again, and gyft him the account (stating that i wanted my items back)
    i left him the account. and a judgement scroll (i think paper armors to cant remember)
    judge scrolls were not cheap back then, nor were lvl 65 mastered characters, shortly after giving them the account owa started selling a judge scroll (he insists he got it in a trade), then they sold the character, and the new owner didn&#39;t have judgement if i remember correctly.
    so although i didnt really get scammed, just shows what i consider a lack of respect on his/kevins behalf[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slyz3r)</div>
    ok now i tell u what happened to me when i traded items for his mage i took all my items left on it and i told him he can keep playing the mage some days later i logged on and i was naked and only me and him had acc info i heard from some other ppl who gave him acc info that they got hacked so i think it was him too....

thx owa i thought ur a gg and i can trust u now i see i can not[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sirs)</div>
    Your friend Dave backstabbed the shinigami members in the KE-Project by selling the clan dropped items/his own items for usd and leaving everyone behind. Even asked uniques he had nothing to do with back so he could sell them for own profit. Kevin didnt want it this way but it did happen. There was no argument/fight/anything in the clan. But he just quit because he felt like it. Others that left before him split the items over the people in the clan.

Thanks Dave. I thought we were buddies, and that you were a real good gun.

Guess not[/b]
    This are the most important post... some smaller things were posted too.

Banned

Im sorry but it is true... How hard i want to ignore this or not believe it ... but all the things that happened are just to strange to be coinciden. I already pmed felix bfd and phantomlink like a week ago... 2 out of 3 ignored it. 1 removed owa his market moderator status. I also pmed psy and he will work on it as soon as he has acces to the forums.

I&#39;ll quote my post, before you decide to flame. You can ask everyone who&#39;s involved in this and they will say im right.[/b]
    We never ignored it.

We never ignored it.[/b]
    Ok my bad but 2 out of 3 persons didn&#39;t reply to my pm so i thought i got ignored. and I didn&#39;t want to make it public untill we knew more but vandles made a topic already...

Banned

Wow. I would have never suspected that OWA would do things like this...

Hope this doesn&#39;t go like the Snootchie situation where everyone takes his side due to his reputation.

hmmm always here like he was helping psy and so
    if its thrue that he deservers a pinned topic in hall of shame

Banned

if its thrue that he deservers a pinned topic in hall of shame[/b]
    "The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE."

Perfect topic title.

wow sad to here this... he was such a nice guy in KE private server :/

if its thrue that he deservers a pinned topic in hall of shame[/b]

who will say we don&#39;t have 100% solid proof... but i think all of these arguments are a bit too much to be coincidence + seantheshark says that eklevya has proof of dave admitting that he scammed him... If sean is reading this could he be kind enough to upload the proof pls?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast