Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE.

This is a discussion on The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; owa was a jerk....
Page: 2

owa was a jerk.

sexy Owa

im not even in the mood for this bullshit -.- ban my account, but i never have and never will scam anybody.

uskoblows

Ok my bad but 2 out of 3 persons didn't reply to my pm so i thought i got ignored...[/b]
    they were just hopign itd go away . just like snootchie . -.-

GG too the mod that removed owa as mod <3 and im guessing itd be felix

im not even in the mood for this bullshit -.- ban my account, but i never have and never will scam anybody.[/b]
    I stand with Owa.
    He is the nicest person I&#39;ve met through these forums.
    Some people you can just tell are genuine people, and even though they&#39;re masked behind the internets, they would never do anything bad to anyone on purpose.

I&#39;m sure my opinion means very little to you all, but hopefully it means something to someone.
    And just to be clear, I&#39;m not on Owa&#39;s side because of his reputation, I&#39;m on his side because of who he is.

uskoblows

I stand with Owa.
    Some people you can just tell are genuine people, and even though they&#39;re masked behind the internets, they would never do anything bad to anyone on purpose.

I&#39;m sure my opinion means very little to you all, but hopefully it means something to someone.
    And just to be clear, I&#39;m not on Owa&#39;s side because of his reputation, I&#39;m on his side because of who he is.[/b]

Even with a Highly respectable MOD removing his ko4life mod with out proof against him . MAYBE because said mod knows more then you do

the guy didnt even defend his corner . WOOOOW hes been caught out a dieing dog end! BAN permanent ^^

hes been planning his scheme from day 1 just like snootchie right? lol.

Some more:

I stand with Owa.

And just to be clear, I&#39;m not on Owa&#39;s side because of his reputation, I&#39;m on his side because of who he is.[/b]
    How you think i feel. Owa was the mage who taught me how to aoe, the first 60+mage that would party a lvl 30 guy. He gave me free stuff for my rouge in aofd. How you think we felt when we put all the things that happened together and came to the conclusion you just saw? Jup you right we didn&#39;t believe it either. We ignored it and that&#39;s why we are here now... it didn&#39;t stop at diez cause nobody thought he was capable of doing something like this. But with all the things that happened do you have another explanation than him actually scamming those items?

+Why was sean banned + the topic removed in c-west regarding the 65 mastered char and judge scroll. Why did Owa sell the clanbank for own profit (usd) on a priv server ( yest private but still...).

Why....?

EDIT: more updates

But i was there when most of the things simon posted happened, when lisa / robin / one other person i can&#39;t remember the name ( sorry xD ) got a skelly belt off talos as their first boss drop...that suddenly dissappear overnight, the WE incident with PP...too many things to ignore at this point, especially with owa&#39;s disappearance making it all the more suspicious...[/b]
    [

Might as well post here what also happened to me when i got hacked

Having quit for a while, i decided to log my priest to see what items i had on the account which i could sell for money. However, when i logged on i found my priest naked. I proceeded to look onto the other chars on the account and found that i had around 3bn in coins. Since no one else was on that day i couldnt do a thing about the money.

However, the day after Dave was on msn and i told him that i had been hacked but that i still had coins on it. I asked him to log onto the account to help me transfer the coins to another account. However, when he logged onto priest account he told me that the money had gone. I later logged on and saw that the money indeed had gone. Not 100% proof that he did take the coins as well, but too much of a coincidence as he was the only one i told between when i logged on to find i was hacked to when the coins had gone[/b]

Keep this topic alive. We need to make things clear.

Proof? All speculation.
    Maybe he was hacked by a DB hacker after buying GBs?!

Banned

Proof? All speculation.
    Maybe he was hacked by a DB hacker after buying GBs?![/b]
    So true! I believe this to be the answer!

Imhotep

So true! I believe this to be the answer![/b]
    +1 bro, but he won&#39;t get away with it as he didn&#39;t make any sigs !

Banned

+1 bro, but he won&#39;t get away with it as he didn&#39;t make any sigs ! [/b]
    Oh, how unfortunate!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

A quote from moemoneyman fits here nicely
    Originally posted by moemoneyman
    Obviously, the ko4life equivalent of proof is getting drunk, flinging shit on your self and randomly slaping your dick on the keyboard.

omg hahaha lmao

so owa isnt defending himself or admitting guilty?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Metalkon)</div>
    Not sure about what to say, I guess that I will wait for more information. [/b]
    I am still going by this that I have posted on the shinigami forums. :unsure:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast