Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE.

This is a discussion on The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I suppose this would be an appropriate time to say how I feel. I've neglected to make it public, ...
Page: 3

Banned

Well, I suppose this would be an appropriate time to say how I feel. I've neglected to make it public, as "mr nice guy dave" had way too many people behind him. But here it goes.

When Dave was in AofD, there was ALWAYS small talk of "coincidences" where ppl mysteriosly lost items, and the ONLY conclusion would be Dave. But we loved him, and always shrugged it off cuz...well, it was OWA. We would expect the fucking moon to fall out of orbit before we'd suspect him of wrong-doing.

But after he hung around Pariah, and a few more of these "coincidences" occured, I myself, and a few others really grew weary, and talked about calling him on it (specifically Malicious AKA Carissa when he got "hacked").

The reason I no longer talk to OWA:

On Dies, I had a high level acct. I wanted to trade my acct with Daniel, who was sharing with owa at the time. We planned on trading items, and chars, pretty much straight accross. I was FULLY geared, but didn't really understand the monatary value of all my items, or my acct. I was a PKer, not a market slut like Metalkon. Owa convinced me that I was getting the better end of the deal, and said that Daniel was gonna let me use some of his items whenever I wanted. To me, it sounded like a good deal. In the end, I lost about 12 gbs worth in my acct.

The only reason I didn't say anything, was Dave was KO4lifes little golden boy, and I wanted to avoid the flames. Plus, I should have looked into the deal, but I trusted Dave wouldn't fuck me. He did. And he then blocked me on msn, and set a new pw on his "shini" vent channel.

What really turned me off to "mr nice guy dave" was the way he manipulated people. Pretending to be your BEST FRIEND EVER, then turning his back on you.

"Ofaxabor loses his elixir +8 rebirth. Owa gives sanctis an elixir +8 ." <---I still remember that, was a long time ago, but Dave said "give me your elixer, i wanna try to upgrade it" and viola!!! +8!!!! now that I think of it, didn&#39;t really make much sence. He just said "i have a upgrade trick". Prolly the same trick that got him a HB +8.

I think daniel got hacked too, but im not sure about this one. Need some persons to confirm this.

"Ofaxabor loses his elixir +8 rebirth. Owa gives sanctis an elixir +8 ." <---I still remember that, was a long time ago, but Dave said "give me your elixer, i wanna try to upgrade it" and viola!!! +8!!!! now that I think of it, didn&#39;t really make much sence. He just said "i have a upgrade trick". Prolly the same trick that got him a HB +8.[/b]
    How familiar

when i was in aofd:

owa: Hi simon, what armor you using
    Simon: fp +7
    owa: aw, hold on i go d3 and make you a +8 pauldron give me 5 min
    Simon: ?

5min later:
    owa: here you go
    Simon: wtf how you do that?
    owa: leet anvil skills.
    Simon: I LOVE YOU OWA

2 days ago kenny lost fp +8 pauldron when his char got hacked...

And sanctis i hope you still remember how i pmed you the day after u got ur elixir and asked you how you got it... cause ofaxabor lost his the day before. Owa was the answer aswell.

And to josh: Yes you are right but do you have another explanation. Really this 8-10 situation which all lead to owa are a bit too much to be coincidence don&#39;t you think? I don&#39;t know if u were referring to an other scamming topic and being sarcastic for that matter or not but im not up to date with all the scamming stuffies. So excuse me if u were .:P

People that (claim) to have lost items to owa so far:

Me (salamander +8 )
    Slyz3r (acc+items)
    Pdm (w.e)
    ofaxabor (elixir +8 )
    Sanctis (got backstabbed by dave and blocked of msn aftrer a trade where he lost around 12 gb)
    Sirs + shinigami clan on knight empire (clanbank items sold for usd by dave)
    Kenny (items + 3 bil coins)
    Marty (Char lvl 65 mastered + judgement scroll in new server)
    Seanthesh4rk (20 mil in first day of new server + owa tried to scam bogan of him)
    eklavya ( lost a char to owa worth of 300 usd)
    Robin and Mrsa (lost their first bossdrop that owa would keep for them -> skelly belt)

If more... just add to the list.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Do you have any actual proof that owa did this? I mean this might be just a conspiracy ò_Ó

mjollner

i have proof and posted it on clan forums, but would rather it not be posted here
    if you can accept my owrd, and the words of those there then please jsut accept it, he aint as nice as he seems
    hitler held great tea parties

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i have proof and posted it on clan forums, but would rather it not be posted here
    if you can accept my owrd, and the words of those there then please jsut accept it, he aint as nice as he seems
    hitler held great tea parties[/b]
    Well just make sure admins see the proofs or they won&#39;t be able to ban him =)

mjollner

i don&#39;t care whether they ban him or not, let him use the forums...
    he seems legit during trades, i would just suggest not sharing account info with him, or lending him items

and this comes after playing with him for years (4-5 years)

Banned

I think daniel got hacked too, but im not sure about this one. Need some persons to confirm this.

And sanctis i hope you still remember how i pmed you the day after u got ur elixir and asked you how you got it... cause ofaxabor lost his the day before. Owa was the answer aswell.[/b]
    Yah man, but I swore up and down that Dave had leet anvil skills cuz i was happy i had new lixy +8

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN. There was at least 5 occurances in Pariah/AofD where we ALL suspected Dave of Scamming random members. He was often the ONLY person who had access to accts. Do we have proof? Why the fuhk would we make sure we had our asses covered with Dave? He&#39;s like the nicest guy ever! right???

You guys call it speculation, I call it PLAINLY FUCKING OBVIOUS.

wow i cant believe this :blink:

seems like i also got pwnd by owa we shared a warrior had a bunch of nice items and cash on it on 1 nice day i try to log and tada wrong pass after i got it back with forgott pass feature chars was totally nacked but some chitin +8 left in the inn

Banned

Well just make sure admins see the proofs or they won&#39;t be able to ban him =)[/b]

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This actually explains quite a few things...

uskoblows

its impossible for any one too have SOLID proof, of some1 they trusted and thought was a stand up swell guy.

its like trying to prove that god doesnt exsit . we all know and DID respect owa.

I call it PLAINLY FUCKING OBVIOUS.[/b]
    I cant add anything else. Read these 3 pages where oldschool players that have been playing KO side by side with Dave putting puzzle pieces together. If you want to stand up for him because he has never been a fucktard to you do it. But dont tell the people that have actually been scammed by him that they are wrong!

I cant add anything else. Read these 3 pages where oldschool players that have been playing KO side by side with Dave putting puzzle pieces together. If you want to stand up for him because he has never been a fucktard to you do it. But dont tell the people that have actually been scammed by him that they are wrong![/b]
    It is quite the opposite with sanctis and owa, he used to praise owa untill things flipped over with them.

uskoblows

adding one more point .

i remember long ago a topic dave scamming some guy called HAWK i think ? and how much dave defended him self

daves been here hes left a 1 liner ...

makes you wonder if he actually did it. . . . . .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast