Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE.

This is a discussion on The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is SOLID PROOF the mods are aware of it BB![/b] dun dun DUN!...
Page: 5

ong

there is SOLID PROOF the mods are aware of it BB![/b]
    dun dun DUN!

well yeah i found it prety funny how dave / kevin acted on us when we all knew they were about to leave , Dave was having life issues and kevin was getting bored of KE... so yeah , me spells ong karp panda alice addison all the shinigami members were asked for ur clan items back , when i was asked that i was like WTF WE scout for bosses when kevin and owa are jsut Clan leading doing NOTHING , we kill those fukin bosses , we are the active ppl , were not giving them shit ... so i took over all the clan items i could and i spreaded them to the ppl that were still playing .... thats about it sadly i never tough that of dave[/b]
    That is me,
    And it DID happen, all shinigami members in the KE project know about this shit.

Banned

i bet the proof is edited, that is why you are refusing to show it to the public.

It's not edited far as I'm aware. I haven't checked further, but most people who know members of Shinigami know the status of the clan so they can well enough make their own decisions from the information given.

Banned

so you want us to take your word for it because there has been no information that is given ROFL

mjollner

no, in laymans terms you should let the mods make the decision, because they are the only people that count... ok bud?

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

good thing shinigami didnt last to long on carnac west , otherwise we probably wouldve got fuked big time

Brun

lol no one is trustable...

Psy

This so called "proof" was checked by the admins, I was hoping to find out if Owa had editted the post, where he was selling a Judgment Scroll on these forums within days of scamming his sharer, who owned a priest. Unfortunately, the proof isn't as "solid" as it is "hot air," as there were no posts made at the time about the account being scammed, other than seantheshark's "....." post in the judgment scroll selling topic (No, it was not editted). If Owa were to be banned, it would be because of that. Five periods.

This so called "proof" was checked by the admins, I was hoping to find out if Owa had editted the post, where he was selling a Judgment Scroll on these forums within days of scamming his sharer, who owned a priest. Unfortunately, the proof isn't as "solid" as it is "hot air," as there were no posts made at the time about the account being scammed, other than seantheshark's "....." post in the judgment scroll selling topic (No, it was not editted). If Owa were to be banned, it would be because of that. Five periods.[/b]

What you want? Proof that owa took our items behind our back without we agreed on it?? How can we proof that :s. Owa is not going to post "i took that and that item and gave it to xx".

Anyways i knew this was going to end like this hence why i didn't agree on putting it on ko4life before we could investigate more.

I do hope that people think twice before they give him items /acc info. 90% of the acc where owa had acces to got stuff that dissapeared or got hacked. There might not be solid proof but i hope people take this topic serious and won't make the same mistake as we did: trusting owa.

If you like to believe that all these 10-15 cases are purely coincidene you are free to do so, but you might aswell believe in a superman.

Back in the old shini days only the accs where dave had acces to lost items, some people warned us back then but we ignored it. From the old shini clan only 2 members who shared their acc info with dave didn't lose an item as far as i know off.

2 weeks later this topic will be forgotten, new cases will be popping up without proof again. We warned you...

uskoblows

This so called "proof" was checked by the admins, I was hoping to find out if Owa had editted the post, where he was selling a Judgment Scroll on these forums within days of scamming his sharer, who owned a priest. Unfortunately, the proof isn't as "solid" as it is "hot air," as there were no posts made at the time about the account being scammed, other than seantheshark's "....." post in the judgment scroll selling topic (No, it was not editted). If Owa were to be banned, it would be because of that. Five periods.[/b]

WOOOW ive just lost all faith in mods!

mjollner

i get where you are comming from psy, but the reason no one posted about my priest getting scammed is because the account wasnt scammed, i gaev him the account (i assumed he was gonna play but he quit soon after) but made it clear that all the items on it belonged to me.
    reason i didnt post about the judgement scroll is because Owa explained, on vent (no i didnt record it), that he got the judge scroll he was selling through a trade, we didnt find out until later that it was my judge scroll (when i never got it back and he had sold the account)
    so it is all circumstantial evidence, so like i said leave him on forums BUT i would not suggest anyone lend him items, or share with him....

enigma69

owa was always a really good guy
    and after just reading all that shit i mean wow
    their is way to much stuff against him
    why wont he even write back?
    just ignores it.... hmm[/b]
    Because, wether he really did do these scams or not, he had quite the game and could probably give a fuck what happens.
    but knowing him, he would defend himself for his own rep. but since he is just letting this fly, I am starting to think he actually did alot of scams in the past >.>

good thing shinigami didnt last to long on carnac west , otherwise we probably wouldve got fuked big time[/b]
    are you kidding? The only reason I actually believe Dave to be a scammer is it would go really well with the style/way he has played the game. He seems to get alot of GG's hyped up about shit, and is able to get them to come with him to a clan, or a nation, or server. Suddenyl shit happens to people that really fucks it up, and poof, Dave is outa there.

AofD - pretty much broken up by its clan leader, Dave who got tired of running such a great clan by splitting it going Orc.. for beig such a great guy, who ends something that great unless all they care about is their self interests.

quites for a while, starts sharing Dinivorium or how ever its spelled. makes the char amazing getting a bunch of nice shit/upgrades. either the account really got scammed/hacked, or he actually fucked over that account; you can say this with all the accounts he shared, but in the end you don't know.

KE - gets a shitload of people to come play it, tries to get clan items from them, and leaves.

I really wonder what this proof is because I have heard alot of shit orbit around Dave, but in the end its all speculation and you really cant nail proof down on him.

Psy

Through further investigation of the mod tools, we found out it is impossible to find out whether or not a post was edited by a mod in any topic. Seantheshark: you have to convince the admins, not me, you said what you said in that topic.

DarkSynth

why in his trustability topic
    did no1 say anything
    it had ppl from diez saying
    had info to my acc for years nothing gone
    now all of a sudden
    hes scammer in diez he took this that and the other??

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast