Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE.

This is a discussion on The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why in his trustability topic did no1 say anything it had ppl from diez saying had info to my acc ...
Page: 6

Banned

why in his trustability topic
    did no1 say anything
    it had ppl from diez saying
    had info to my acc for years nothing gone
    now all of a sudden
    hes scammer in diez he took this that and the other??[/b]

Quite simply because we posted this BEFORE he fuhked us over. It's really not a hard concept to grasp, one would hope.

i still dont see why dave hasnt come on ko4life and replyed
    saying he didnt do this or w/e

but since he hasnt replyed or isnt even on msn nor his brother kevin

makes this very fishy

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=177537&hl

well im going to try and keep this post short so ill just say this --->

kinshi, reina, karpsu, iceblast, robman, legolas, sanctis, darc_lotus, special0ps, mjhollnerpriest, ofaxabor, simon, robin, sirecho, hawkst0ne, belzack, pdmbuffy, 420_06, zink_de_healer, slyz0r, jinx, mrsdebuffer, lilkleatus, and the list goes on.
    these people are some of my good friends who i shared accounts with and have never scammed :/ scamming people goes against the reason i play this game. hawk i want you to hack the ko database, i want you to find out what happened and then ill be expecting an apology. you need to consider that its your fault and not anybody else's that your character was hacked :/ arrow shower hack's tend to lead to those types of things, ill be checking this post every other day or so starting now ill post once you find some proof of who did what and when, i do hope you get your shit back hawk :/ but as i said before your looking in all the wrong places, i didnt scam ya :/ and i never would have. good luck [/b]
    kinshi and reina: quit.
    karpsu: stayed clean
    iceblast: played on owa his warrior and got hacked, owa kept robin and mrsa their skelly on this account (skelly got "hacked")
    robman: no clue
    legolas: changed pass shortly after what happened to me.
    sanctis: read sanctis his post few posts up
    darc_lotus: no clue
    special0ps: no clue
    mjolnerpriest: read pandragon his post up (c-west 65 char + judg scroll)
    ofaxabor (aka vacant): lost elix
    simon (me): lost sala
    robin: owa never had acces to this account and im 200% sure.
    sirecho: Would be to suspecious if any items dissapeared+ everything was sealed by john.
    pdmbuffy (pdm): lost a we... read up
    420: stayed clean i think
    zink: stayed clean too it hink
    slyz0r: lost his mage and items... read up
    mrsdebuffer: no clue who she/he is.
    lilcleutus: turned out to be a scammer himself.

Even i vouched for him; i didn't believe owa actually did all that stuff. Owa was the man, just like sanctis said , everyone looked up to him...

i think u guys forgot what vouching for some1 is. Its when a person that u vouched will scamm a guy it makes u resposible to compensate the lost. Its funny when it does happen and all those ppl who vouched say "ops! i thought hes a good guy, too bad"

I dont want to kick u guys even more u already lost a "friend" but maybe next time u ll be wiser.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i think u guys forgot what vouching for some1 is. Its when a person that u vouched will scamm a guy it makes u resposible to compensate the lost. Its funny when it does happen and all those ppl who vouched say "ops! i thought hes a good guy, too bad"

I dont want to kick u guys even more u already lost a "friend" but maybe next time u ll be wiser.[/b]
    No. Your wrong. You shouldn't and don't have to give any compensation, and you are not responsible. Have you forgotten what vouching is? Vouching isn't saying that someone is CLEAN. It doesn't say he won't scam you. It doesn't say he is legit. All it says is that you and him have done a successful trade in the past without any problems.

It is up to the person who reads the information to decipher the rest. Thats why trustability was taken out. Because someone can vouch for someone, and then that person can go and scam someone. And both cases would be true. Simply, a scammer doesn't have to scam in every single trade he makes.

vouching: providing evidence or assurance.

But really it depends on community and the rights that r known as common. In my region if u r vouching for some1 it means if the guy will fuk something up u r the 2nd to blame. If its impossible to get to that guy who is guilty then u must compensate for the loss.

Little update i found while browsing ko4life...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...17755&st=20
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...3396&st=100 Interesting from page 6 onwards...

Ps: 2nd topic is also a clear example of how annoying vandy used to be... he was right tho.

I know that I'm bumping an old topic... but OWA still visits ko4life and nothing has been done about him.

Banned

What account Owa using or you think he is using?

Dam i was bad back then

owas still using his original account... if uc heck the last login date, it is today~

maybe he has another acc to post though.. :S

Banned

Edited: Don't think he will be banned, no one gave a "final" decision about Owa so I wont ban him.

sexy Owa

so now i got kinshi banned too... Vandy and any other mod that ends up reading this i ask you to please ban my ko4life account. I didnt do any of this bullshit im being blamed for and to be honest i dont feel like putting effort in clearing my name when some of my closest buddies believe whats been said. There is no proof that i did anything, and there&#39;s no proof that i didnt. my biggest mistake was sharing account information with my friends, why did i perfer to do that? shit i dunno, i guess it made friendship seem more meaningfull in game. Divinorium, 0newinedangel11. i shared and put a lot of time into the gear, level, and wealth of those accounts. i had and still have complete respect for the other people i shared those accounts with! i cant bring myself to take from the people i play for, ive always played this game for the friends i had in it and saying i&#39;d steal from them is fucking outragous. Ban this account, so that people stop asking >.< i do still have friends on this forum and everytime this topic is bumped i get a call telling me all about it :P, annoying. i feel no need to put time in protecting a name so many of my friends now hate simon you were a really good friend of mine, even when you blamed me for stealing your salamander staff i still thought the same of you. I didnt take anything from any of these people, Marty knows of the ONLY thing ive done that i am ashamed of in this game, if your curious to know go ahead and ask him. to those who still care im not going to log on further ive seen all i wanted to see out of this topic, over 90% of my friends thinking im a thief. have fun everybody thats what this games all about, just be carefull how many people you share with, because aparantly mass sharing leads to being a scammer.

Do you still use msn owa, I wouldn&#39;t mind talking to you every now and then even if all of this stuff were true because I don&#39;t really care about it.

[spoiler]I look at both sides of the story when stuff like this happens[/spoiler]

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

Do you still use msn owa, I wouldn&#39;t mind talking to you every now and then even if all of this stuff were true because I don&#39;t really care about it.

[spoiler]I look at both sides of the story when stuff like this happens[/spoiler][/b]
    i wonder the same thing, and wonder why he has never came on msn ever since he was accused of scamming

Banned

As Owa requested to be banned, it is my duty to fore fill his wishes, his wishes have been granted.

Are banned members able to read and recieve pms?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast