Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE.

This is a discussion on The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No....
Page: 7

Banned

No.

i wonder the same thing, and wonder why he has never came on msn ever since he was accused of scamming[/b]
    He prolly made a new msn because half of his friends attacked him with all of this stuff.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

He prolly made a new msn because half of his friends attacked him with all of this stuff.[/b]
    wonder why he wouldnt add me then, or even you

I would guess that he only added people who he knew for sure were on his side of this topic and stuff and we were neutral the whole time.

That or he didnt add anyone from KO to his msn.

Willows

Yeh, I wanna talk to the gay! He just vanished without a trace.

Banned

so now i got kinshi banned too... Vandy and any other mod that ends up reading this i ask you to please ban my ko4life account. I didnt do any of this bullshit im being blamed for and to be honest i dont feel like putting effort in clearing my name when some of my closest buddies believe whats been said. There is no proof that i did anything, and there&#39;s no proof that i didnt. my biggest mistake was sharing account information with my friends, why did i perfer to do that? shit i dunno, i guess it made friendship seem more meaningfull in game. Divinorium, 0newinedangel11. i shared and put a lot of time into the gear, level, and wealth of those accounts. i had and still have complete respect for the other people i shared those accounts with! i cant bring myself to take from the people i play for, ive always played this game for the friends i had in it and saying i&#39;d steal from them is fucking outragous. Ban this account, so that people stop asking >.< i do still have friends on this forum and everytime this topic is bumped i get a call telling me all about it :P, annoying. i feel no need to put time in protecting a name so many of my friends now hate simon you were a really good friend of mine, even when you blamed me for stealing your salamander staff i still thought the same of you. I didnt take anything from any of these people, Marty knows of the ONLY thing ive done that i am ashamed of in this game, if your curious to know go ahead and ask him. to those who still care im not going to log on further ive seen all i wanted to see out of this topic, over 90% of my friends thinking im a thief. have fun everybody thats what this games all about, just be carefull how many people you share with, because aparantly mass sharing leads to being a scammer.[/b]

Wow, still the same ass-kissing word play that kept most people from arising suspicions over the years. Owa, I once had alot of respect for you, but after learning what I have from several people (and witnessing several incidents myself) it would take an act of God himself to convince me that you&#39;re as non-malicious as you try to make yourself out to be.

The truth of the matter is, you&#39;d have to have the worst luck in the history of PLANET EARTH to have had so many accounts that you had access to get mysteriously screwed over one way or another.

I whole heartedly believe you are a gifted person OWA. You are actually amazing to me. You have an uncanny ability to pursuade. You have an amazing ability to build trust. You are second-to-none with words of affirmation and can make a bum feel like a CEO of a fortune 500 company. With these abilities, I truly envy you.

However, I don&#39;t believe you use any of these amazing qualities for any noble causes. You are a scumbag Dave. One thing that I do take comfort in is the fact that you are intelligent enough to understand exactly what I&#39;m saying. Therefore, in the deepest part of your conscience I know you feel guilty. Even if you can deny deny deny on this server, I know you feel bad. If you dont, well, I hope you rot and die in a deep cold hole.

nutsackatak1

so now i got kinshi banned too... Vandy and any other mod that ends up reading this i ask you to please ban my ko4life account. I didnt do any of this bullshit im being blamed for and to be honest i dont feel like putting effort in clearing my name when some of my closest buddies believe whats been said. There is no proof that i did anything, and there&#39;s no proof that i didnt. my biggest mistake was sharing account information with my friends, why did i perfer to do that? shit i dunno, i guess it made friendship seem more meaningfull in game. Divinorium, 0newinedangel11. i shared and put a lot of time into the gear, level, and wealth of those accounts. i had and still have complete respect for the other people i shared those accounts with! i cant bring myself to take from the people i play for, ive always played this game for the friends i had in it and saying i&#39;d steal from them is fucking outragous. Ban this account, so that people stop asking >.< i do still have friends on this forum and everytime this topic is bumped i get a call telling me all about it :P, annoying. i feel no need to put time in protecting a name so many of my friends now hate simon you were a really good friend of mine, even when you blamed me for stealing your salamander staff i still thought the same of you. I didnt take anything from any of these people, Marty knows of the ONLY thing ive done that i am ashamed of in this game, if your curious to know go ahead and ask him. to those who still care im not going to log on further ive seen all i wanted to see out of this topic, over 90% of my friends thinking im a thief. have fun everybody thats what this games all about, just be carefull how many people you share with, because aparantly mass sharing leads to being a scammer.[/b]
    Scamming piece of shit, I don&#39;t feel sorry for this scrub at all, trying to use this emotional rhetoric bullshit, "I never thought differently of you when you said I scammed you".. Who gives a shit you obviously scammed at least one of those people. "Don&#39;t share cuz people might think your a scammer"? Of course they will you dumb fuck when they start losin items and only you and them have the id and pass. Just tryin to get people to feel sorry for you and shit, saying oh I dont feel like putting in the effort to clear my name; that&#39;s because you can&#39;t clear your name cunt.

Banned

Scamming piece of shit, I don&#39;t feel sorry for this scrub at all, trying to use this emotional rhetoric bullshit, "I never thought differently of you when you said I scammed you".. Who gives a shit you obviously scammed at least one of those people. "Don&#39;t share cuz people might think your a scammer"? Of course they will you dumb fuck when they start losin items and only you and them have the id and pass. Just tryin to get people to feel sorry for you and shit, saying oh I dont feel like putting in the effort to clear my name; that&#39;s because you can&#39;t clear your name cunt.[/b]

not quite a eloquently as i put it, but my point exactly never-the-less

nutsackatak1

not quite a eloquently as i put it, but my point exactly never-the-less[/b]
    pressed reply before I saw yours or else I wouldn&#39;t have posted, well put xD

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

yea dave is a fag, justin 4 life

yea dave is a fag, justin 4 life[/b]
    We still wanna talk to the fag though, weither hes guilty or not I would still like seeing him on my msn. :P

Willows

Dude Sanctis, you know I love you and all... but you&#39;re yelling like Dave took a shit in your cornflakes.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not gonna jump in here and try defend the guy. I reaaally didn&#39;t know him, most certainly not better than you... but this beating his ass down doesn&#39;t seem like it&#39;s gonna do anything. If you&#39;ve got solid proof to show, show it. If not, then all you&#39;re doing is turning this into a big Justin versus Dave political battle.

Dave, I figure you won&#39;t be able to keep yourself away from this topic forever, and I figure you&#39;ve got a ko4life account under a different name... so send me a PM on it, or send me an email. I wanna talk to you about some crap I&#39;d rather not just chuck out here.

Banned

Dude Sanctis, you know I love you and all... but you&#39;re yelling like Dave took a shit in your cornflakes.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not gonna jump in here and try defend the guy. I reaaally didn&#39;t know him, most certainly not better than you... but this beating his ass down doesn&#39;t seem like it&#39;s gonna do anything. If you&#39;ve got solid proof to show, show it. If not, then all you&#39;re doing is turning this into a big Justin versus Dave political battle.[/b]

I would have dropped it a long time ago, cuz Dave kinda dissapeared. I&#39;m not tryin to get an ego boost here, I am still upset that he never got banned. All the witnesses of his shitty actions went unpunished and the thing i&#39;d hate to see happen is him get away with it. I&#39;m not trying to beat a dead horse, but his reply made it look like he was trying to say he was innocent of all the charges AND HE IS NOT. Some people want "solid proof" like screen shots or ventrilo recordings, but I cant provide that, as I stated before because I trusted Dave with my life.

You say i&#39;m yelling at him "like Dave took a shit in your cornflakes"....more like he scammed me for 12 GB&#39;s. If joe schmoe ripped me off for that, i&#39;d say shame on me. But a good friend does it, and I feel like a complete fool. Fuck that.

Banned

Topic closed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567