Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tristan

This is a discussion on Tristan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammed: Shard +8 Durandal +8 Wow account + cds Wow membership - 6 months Warrior lvl 63...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Tristan

Scammed:

Shard +8
    Durandal +8
    Wow account + cds
    Wow membership - 6 months
    Warrior lvl 63

Phosgene

when ? :huh:

and seemingly all of my warrior defence armour

Banned

These items he listed are all the things he "promised" me for my warrior and i never got them he just delayed it "My dad is job-less so i cant get them yet" "were poor we got barely food" etc or "my friend has it ill give them when i have it" blabla

If he only "promised" and they never were yours then wtf you're whining about?

my warrior defence armour he lent to someone called aith or something, if anyone can help me get it back it'd be much appreciated

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Mainly because he took ~200USD and promised to pay zaraki back with those items? :rollseyes:
    And the durandel was his ( zaraki )

Banned

Originally posted by n00bzZ

Look, we traded the warrior 63 was mine we traded for WoW + 6 months he gave me a wow accuont which his friend played but his friend geared it etc so he just took it away from him and gave it to me so after a while that guy complained to him and he gave me a new account.. a couple days ago the pw got changed of the WoW account somehow also he needed a weapon to borrow when he played the warrior i gave him so i gave him a durandal +8.. He needed to repay Archer so he gave my durandal to him to "pay him back".

Then he said to me "You will get these items for it ill give them:
    Durandal +8
    Wow account + cds
    Wow membership - 6 months

But i never did And he blocked me on msn now

Next time write the whole story, not everyone knows your "trading history" <_<

he blocked everyone on msn......... and he still has my stuff which i didn't even lend to him, i lent to bora and bora lent to him <_<

hmm......y dont yall ban him from this forum...nad ask will to help yall....and those excuses are really good (i barely have any food??) .... >.<

LiberAchi

Rofl, I didn't promise you jackshit

@ Paddy: Bora didn't lent em to me like I told you on msn, I gave him alot of scrolls on edana and he gave me stuff on diez.

Don't play anymore, keep talking shit. Changing the wow pw urself and saying I'm hacking it. LOL

And hold on? When did I ever say anything about my dad and food? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. GO DUPE ME SOME ILLEGAL ITEMS KK

fact of the matter is tristan you blocked me on msn after promising to get me MY items back, do i have them.... no. So how can you run the guilt trip on me when i am the one without my armour?

Banned

Originally posted by Tristan
    Rofl, I didn't promise you jackshit

@ Paddy: Bora didn't lent em to me like I told you on msn, I gave him alot of scrolls on edana and he gave me stuff on diez.

Don't play anymore, keep talking shit. Changing the wow pw urself and saying I'm hacking it. LOL

And hold on? When did I ever say anything about my dad and food? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. GO DUPE ME SOME ILLEGAL ITEMS KK
    ROFL UR DENYING AGAIN? You even said your dad would go to the army in iraq orsomething and that you couldnt pay that week and that you would pay a week after.. mm nothing happened.. i hope ur dad died in iraq

LiberAchi

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    fact of the matter is tristan you blocked me on msn after promising to get me MY items back, do i have them.... no. So how can you run the guilt trip on me when i am the one without my armour?
    You for one, don't have the right to be calling me a scammer. I told you what happened, I told you I gave everything on diez to Aith. And yea, that was before you came up to me and said that those armors are yours, lol. I'm starting to think that 80 % of this forum is infested with 12 year old kids that say stuff without thinking it trough.

Zaraki -> Fuck you, I don't give a shit about you lol. You're just a little turkish shit that thinks he knows shit. I didn't do anything "wrong" to you. I don't owe shit to archer, I just tried to correct a mistake my friend did.

I can't believe how hilarious I'm finding this to be. Reading the same shit over and over again. Makes me think the only thing you guys do, is spam forums :lol: Get a life, get a car, get a girlfriend, get some love, get real.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast