Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tristan

This is a discussion on Tristan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE fact of the matter is tristan you blocked me on msn after promising to ...
Page: 2

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    fact of the matter is tristan you blocked me on msn after promising to get me MY items back, do i have them.... no. So how can you run the guilt trip on me when i am the one without my armour?
    You for one, don't have the right to be calling me a scammer. I told you what happened, I told you I gave everything on diez to Aith. And yea, that was before you came up to me and said that those armors are yours, lol. I'm starting to think that 80 % of this forum is infested with 12 year old kids that say stuff without thinking it trough.

Zaraki -> Fuck you, I don't give a shit about you lol. You're just a little turkish shit that thinks he knows shit. I didn't do anything "wrong" to you. I don't owe shit to archer, I just tried to correct a mistake my friend did.

I can't believe how hilarious I'm finding this to be. Reading the same shit over and over again. Makes me think the only thing you guys do, is spam forums :lol: Get a life, get a car, get a girlfriend, get some love, get laid, get real.[/b]

LOL @ zaraki again. Why would my dad go to Iraq? Hahahahaha.

Banned

hahahha fucking idiot i hope u die in a nice hot fire , haram olsun diyoruz ve seni sikip gidiyoruz <- Search for a translation amina kodugumun hiristiyani

Banned

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@

fact of the matter is tristan you blocked me on msn after promising to get me MY items back, do i have them.... no. So how can you run the guilt trip on me when i am the one without my armour?

You for one, don't have the right to be calling me a scammer. I told you what happened, I told you I gave everything on diez to Aith. And yea, that was before you came up to me and said that those armors are yours, lol. I'm starting to think that 80 % of this forum is infested with 12 year old kids that say stuff without thinking it trough.

Zaraki -> Fuck you, I don't give a shit about you lol. You're just a little turkish shit that thinks he knows shit. I didn't do anything "wrong" to you. I don't owe shit to archer, I just tried to correct a mistake my friend did.

I can't believe how hilarious I'm finding this to be. Reading the same shit over and over again. Makes me think the only thing you guys do, is spam forums :lol: Get a life, get a car, get a girlfriend, get some love, get laid, get real.

LOL @ zaraki again. Why would my dad go to Iraq? Hahahahaha.[/b]
    Because he is a piece of shit just like his son? I dont know you told me you fucking idiot gogo deny all the things u said fucking idiot

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Zaraki
    hahahha fucking idiot i hope u die in a nice hot fire , haram olsun diyoruz ve seni sikip gidiyoruz <- Search for a translation amina kodugumun hiristiyani
    I don't need too. Like I said, I could care less what you say in Iraqees, turkish, chinese, mongolion.. Cry me a river Zaraki pleaseeeeeeeeeee

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @

I can't believe how hilarious I'm finding this to be. Reading the same shit over and over again. Makes me think the only thing you guys do, is spam forums :lol: Get a life, get a car, get a girlfriend, get some love, get laid, get real.

LOL @ zaraki again. Why would my dad go to Iraq? Hahahahaha.[/b]
    Because he is a piece of shit just like his son? I dont know you told me you fucking idiot gogo deny all the things u said fucking idiot[/b][/quote]

Sure. And your mom sucked my cock yesterday just like her son. How nice of you to find me important enough to make up storys. <- Loving it.

Tristan i spoke with mrslies who told me every bit of armour aith has was bought by him.... and he laughed at the fact that you claimed to have given him some

somebody somewhere down the line is refusing to tell me the truth, but the fact of the matter is i just want my fucking armour back and you promised you would do that for me then blocked me on msn

Banned

He promised alott trust me alott then he came with a lie and said "I wont give it to you anymore" to Archer now to me and you He is the most stupid scammer ever

so whens this new server coming?

LiberAchi

July :P

what would zaraki and urunfasterwithaknife gain by making up shit or accusing somebody of scamming?

Nir

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    Rofl, I didn't promise you jackshit

@ Paddy: Bora didn't lent em to me like I told you on msn, I gave him alot of scrolls on edana and he gave me stuff on diez.

Don't play anymore, keep talking shit. Changing the wow pw urself and saying I'm hacking it. LOL

And hold on? When did I ever say anything about my dad and food? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. GO DUPE ME SOME ILLEGAL ITEMS KK
    ROFL UR DENYING AGAIN? You even said your dad would go to the army in iraq orsomething and that you couldnt pay that week and that you would pay a week after.. mm nothing happened.. i hope ur dad died in iraq[/b]
    LOL hehe i hope ur dad died in iraq also <3( i mean Tristan)

Red

tristan is just an unbelivably huge idiot. most people that have had this many threads about them attempt at making a new account, but tristan tries to prove his innocence with name calling which makes him look like the idiot he truly is.

tolgahan

Tristan koem sana geridan zuahahahhaha translate pls
    zakari sen tut yaraki durumuna gelmişin bende az kala güvendim die +8shard +7 ib kaptıryodum
    Tristan, being a shit is just being a shit or shit just is a shit :P maybe shit is you .shittir git a.q puahahhahaha

RingWraith

Drop a nuke on Turkey and make everything easier.

HolyDreams

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Drop a nuke on Turkey and make everything easier.
    kk just try fuck yourself..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast