Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tristan

This is a discussion on Tristan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Red tristan is just an unbelivably huge idiot. most people that have had this many threads about ...
Page: 3

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Red
    tristan is just an unbelivably huge idiot. most people that have had this many threads about them attempt at making a new account, but tristan tries to prove his innocence with name calling which makes him look like the idiot he truly is.
    Yea, maybe because I didn't do anything. Rofl, I'm not some little tard that goes off and makes multiple accounts and goes with the flow. Fuck you, fuck zaraki and fuck all of y'all "tristan haters".

tristan instead of blocking me on msn and saying 'i can't believe you think im a scammer' you could do the mature thing and help me get back my items h43r:

LiberAchi

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    tristan instead of blocking me on msn and saying 'i can't believe you think im a scammer' you could do the mature thing and help me get back my items *h43r:
    Yep, I've tried, but I had enough of bullshit getting thrown my way about stuff I had nothing to do with, and got honestly. Bora didn't tell me the armors where urs, so I gave em away with the account I gifted.

Holydreams, please shut up, every word you type is an insult to the english language. My dad says Selam Aleykum to you from Iraq aswell.

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    tristan instead of blocking me on msn and saying 'i can't believe you think im a scammer' you could do the mature thing and help me get back my items *h43r:
    Yep, I've tried, but I had enough of bullshit getting thrown my way about stuff I had nothing to do with, and got honestly. Bora didn't tell me the armors where urs, so I gave em away with the account I gifted.

Holydreams, please shut up, every word you type is an insult to the english language. My dad says Selam Aleykum to you from Iraq aswell.[/b]
    just say to ur dad, Holydreams will fuck ur dad.

Phosgene

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Drop a nuke on Turkey and make everything easier.
    Termo-Nuclear Bomb pls =]
    israel has one , pls gýft

LiberAchi

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@

Holydreams, please shut up, every word you type is an insult to the english language. My dad says Selam Aleykum to you from Iraq aswell.
    just say to ur dad, Holydreams will fuck ur dad.[/b]
    Lol, yeah, thats the typical turkish behavior. Don't you need to make some illegal items somewhere?

HolyDreams

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @

just say to ur dad, Holydreams will fuck ur dad.[/b]
    Lol, yeah, thats the typical turkish behavior. Don't you need to make some illegal items somewhere? [/b][/quote]

Dont you need to scam ppls ? Dear fucktard ?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    Originally posted by HolyDreams
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @

Lol, yeah, thats the typical turkish behavior. Don't you need to make some illegal items somewhere? [/b]
    Dont you need to scam ppls ? Dear fucktard ?[/b][/quote]
    ROFL YOUR SO DUMB!! DUMBASS HAHAHA

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Tristan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @

Lol, yeah, thats the typical turkish behavior. Don't you need to make some illegal items somewhere?
    Dont you need to scam ppls ? Dear fucktard ?[/b]
    ROFL YOUR SO DUMB!! DUMBASS HAHAHA[/b][/quote]

its your style.. dear cunt..

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tristan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @

Dont you need to scam ppls ? Dear fucktard ?[/b]
    ROFL YOUR SO DUMB!! DUMBASS HAHAHA[/b][/quote]
    scammer die !!!!!! :wacko:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Tristan's = scamming fucktard 0.o; all he's doing is going "LOL YOU'RE DUMB YOU LIE" when he has no story, no proof, while eveyrone else has everything else.
    o.O;

LiberAchi

Originally posted by lutz
    Tristan's = scamming fucktard 0.o; all he's doing is going "LOL YOU'RE DUMB YOU LIE" when he has no story, no proof, while eveyrone else has everything else.
    o.O;
    lol

HolyDreams

scammers can say only " lol " -.-

LiberAchi

Seeing as its the first time I answered with LOL only, I'll take your word for it.

Banned Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-HolyDreams
    Seeing as its the first time I answered with LOL only, I'll take your word for it.[/b]
    SCAMMER hoerezoon h43r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast