Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tristan

This is a discussion on Tristan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div> Originally posted by Tristan @ <!--QuoteBegin-HolyDreams scammers can say only " lol " -.- Seeing ...
Page: 4

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-HolyDreams

scammers can say only " lol " -.-

Seeing as its the first time I answered with LOL only, I'll take your word for it.
    SCAMMER hoerezoon h43r:[/b]
    I own, ooh, and by the way Holy, nice story about me scamming wasabi a week ago. I wonder how he told you that, when he has you blocked for a very long time? :lol: It doesn't add up, moronic jackass.

Zaraki, I'm gonna pay you back the durandal and the warrior account I owe you. Don't sweat it, between here and 2 weeks you have your shit back. But I'm sticking to the point of not helping archer, he can go shuv a pencle up his ass.

userbin

tristan, when can i get my ss back

loaned ot to you when you were playing poool, at +0 you made it +5.... and razi dont have it ;/

Aqu

If someone accused me of scamming them, my initial responce wouldn't be ROFL, with added lol's.

It would be, wait what? I've noticed that people who are GENUINELY innocent tend to post more along the lines of 'wtf', whereas guilty people make shit up trying to make the OTHER person look like the scammer.

Which one happened here.

Guilty as charged.

Also I've never spoken with Ouroboros/URunFasterWithAKnife, but I would believe him over you if he was arguing that the sun revolves around the earth, and you that the earth revolves around the sun. I have massive amounts of respect for him, and frankly, I've never heard of you.

Banned

He is a fucking idiot who cant get his own items, thats why > Scam fucking idiot just like his dad

Pwner

Oh oh, don't forget the 1k nps he scammed me on, and the scrolls :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Pwner
    Oh oh, don't forget the 1k nps he scammed me on, and the scrolls *:wacko:
    His dad was probably playing since Tristan didnt lost ur 1k np and took the 200$ from Razi

keep pumping in those family insults Zaraki

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I'm not insulting his family he started.. He said that his dad used the money on Tristans money to buy premium lmao and that his chinese 31337 friend hacked his paypal account and changed all the info, And that he would pay me later because his dad didnt work orsomething then that his dad was in iraq ...

ugh kk aga

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I'm not insulting his family he started.. He said that his dad used the money on Tristans money to buy premium lmao and that his chinese 31337 friend hacked his paypal account and changed all the info, And that he would pay me later because his dad didnt work orsomething then that his dad was in iraq ...

ugh kk aga[/b]
    Nope, I said I bought premium and KC with my dad's CC. Not that he took money. You should realy learn how to interpret English. I know archer talks like a turk too, but that doesnt mean you have to come here and flame my dad.

@ Aqu: I've said plenty of "WTF" and wait, what? In the other topic Zaraki made. I can't help it that your a dumbass, now can I? I've explained myself numerous times, so I don't feel obliged to explain myself again, you got that? Or should I say it in babylanguage; I don't care, because I know what I did and didn't do. Khxbb. I didn't scam ouroboros either, I'm buying some weapon deffences for him at the end of this week -_-

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@

fact of the matter is tristan you blocked me on msn after promising to get me MY items back, do i have them.... no. So how can you run the guilt trip on me when i am the one without my armour?

You for one, don't have the right to be calling me a scammer. I told you what happened, I told you I gave everything on diez to Aith. And yea, that was before you came up to me and said that those armors are yours, lol. I'm starting to think that 80 % of this forum is infested with 12 year old kids that say stuff without thinking it trough.

Zaraki -> Fuck you, I don't give a shit about you lol. You're just a little turkish shit that thinks he knows shit. I didn't do anything "wrong" to you. I don't owe shit to archer, I just tried to correct a mistake my friend did.

I can't believe how hilarious I'm finding this to be. Reading the same shit over and over again. Makes me think the only thing you guys do, is spam forums :lol: Get a life, get a car, get a girlfriend, get some love, get laid, get real.

LOL @ zaraki again. Why would my dad go to Iraq? Hahahahaha.[/b]
    "Holydreams, please shut up, every word you type is an insult to the english language. My dad says Selam Aleykum to you from Iraq aswell."

didnt u just say earlier that "y would my dad be in iraq"

LOL

OWNT +10!!!!

Banned

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @

fact of the matter is tristan you blocked me on msn after promising to get me MY items back, do i have them.... no. So how can you run the guilt trip on me when i am the one without my armour?

You for one, don't have the right to be calling me a scammer. I told you what happened, I told you I gave everything on diez to Aith. And yea, that was before you came up to me and said that those armors are yours, lol. I'm starting to think that 80 % of this forum is infested with 12 year old kids that say stuff without thinking it trough.

Zaraki -> Fuck you, I don't give a shit about you lol. You're just a little turkish shit that thinks he knows shit. I didn't do anything "wrong" to you. I don't owe shit to archer, I just tried to correct a mistake my friend did.

I can't believe how hilarious I'm finding this to be. Reading the same shit over and over again. Makes me think the only thing you guys do, is spam forums :lol: Get a life, get a car, get a girlfriend, get some love, get laid, get real.

"Holydreams, please shut up, every word you type is an insult to the english language. My dad says Selam Aleykum to you from Iraq aswell."

LOL

OWNT +10!!!![/b][/quote]

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @

Your so stupid that you can't even find the sarcasm in what I say and don't say. Now thats ownt+10

LOL

OWNT +10!!!![/b][/quote]
    Your so stupid that you can't even find the sarcasm in what I say and don't say. Now thats ownt+10!!!!!

Zaraki how is your signature any better than someone saying they fucked your god?

Fucking child

Healo

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Zaraki how is your signature any better than someone saying they fucked your god?

Fucking child
    exactly my thoughts
    Zaraki, you're the kind of person that makes me judge all turks as i judge you.
    ý

Banned

Why is it not good? ChanticO has the same :rollseyes:

nevermind too lame, But again u guys showed that ur all racists

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast