Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CLOSE

This is a discussion on CLOSE within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Close the damn topic <3...
Page: 1

Royalassassin

Close the damn topic <3

warriorsPriest

was sharing with me and scammed me of all my items on my mage..[/b]
    now you know not to share accs..

Banned

was sharing with me and scammed me of all my items on my mage..[/b]
    was prolly jon.....

Royalassassin

was prolly jon.....[/b]
    lol you think id let jon anywere near my accounts after what happend on esc

Subzero

like i told u on msn, there&#39;s no way in hell seller would scam u, nor he have any reason to do so since he got nothin to do with those items u had after he worked so hard expin ur char and getting items, untill u show us some proof i wan this topic to be closed.

ps: seller is rl friend of mine i even visited his house to check if he really did it and he DIDNT.

Royalassassin

lol you would do shiz to protect your rl friend, good for you and he didnt work his ass of on this char by not even doing 30% expin, all he did is hand my quests in.

Subzero

lol you would do shiz to protect your rl friend, good for you and he didnt work his ass of on this char by not even doing 30% expin, all he did is hand my quests in.[/b]
    he has no reason to scam u or anyone else whatsoever, hes playin for 5 years he was cryin to me he want to quit this game untill he started playin ur char, that was the only thing who kept him on this shitty game, i dont see any reason he would ruin that not to mention he doesnt have anythin to do with with those items he dont have any other char to hand it over or bank acc to sell them.

Royalassassin

Skeen

Royalassassin

Hmm i thought you said he dont play ko no more or has nothing to do with akara.. lol now i know for sure..

I feel sorry for ya

Subzero

Hmm i thought you said he dont play ko no more or has nothing to do with akara.. lol now i know for sure..[/b]
    who said he doesnt play ko no more? u should read more cerfully, i said he planned to quit befor he started playin ur char, and he has no other char to play why would he wanna ruin hes only shot to do some fun while hes boored? ur actin like a kiddo.

Royalassassin

im not acting like no kiddo, after my acc got stripped you said he dont even play akara no more, yet he&#39;s looking for a clan in akara.

OmegaXninja

well i wanted a go at your mage but you did&#39;nt reply but oh well man gl getting your stuff again

Subzero

im not acting like no kiddo, after my acc got stripped you said he dont even play akara no more, yet he&#39;s looking for a clan in akara.[/b]
    so u start making up shit now? who said anythin about him not playin akara anymore? i said he didnt have any other char at that time to play on, few days after u got "hacked" he went to share with some guy on Lv61 priest.

Royalassassin

Lol you told me on msn that he dont play akara no more, and i thought that priest was his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast