Dear Leader of Br4Fun

This is a discussion on Dear Leader of Br4Fun within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your clan has been ks-ing and luring on my clan all day today. Yes, I have screenshots, if my word ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Default Dear Leader of Br4Fun

Your clan has been ks-ing and luring on my clan all day today. Yes, I have screenshots, if my word isn't good enough I'll happily post them.. zzz (as soon as stellar logs on so I can get her photobucket info again - as I'm clearly too lazy to set one up for myself) although it's tough to get ss's of ppl luring while tanking - I've managed to get the guilty parties in my shot.

I am sorry your tanker needs 3 healers @ samma and still can't get past the regen, but that's no reason to get us killed. Go exp some more and leave my clan alone.

shipmurf

lol post ss let me see it

Cleatus

NOt the bestest ss's but.. if one were to use one's mind just a little, you can put te pieces together.

shipmurf

i dont see any ks =S u crazy i think.... where are warrior from my clan?

Cleatus

in this particular shot, you do not have KSing. What we've got here is a priest who is aiding some noname ppl in luring on us while we have snake queen.

Again, read the chat, the question I have poseed is "Why you lure on me?" Granted, this is terrible grammer and for that I appologize. Judging from your reply it would seem grammer is immaterial.

Feel free to CYA - you and I both know the truth of the matter. I would appreciate it if you would simply behave yourselves, or at least, bother someone else.

The comment I made about KSing came from a comment over Ventrillo "Fak - stupid Br4Fun clan kssing me @ deru's."

Please think your retorts through carefully.

cadela

Too much br nooobs hahahahah

Br4Fun = ks and nooobs :P

Ziegfryd

man sorry for it my clan dont ks i kicked this guy form clan for it aconteciment
    realy sorry have player much noobs in this game

DrRaf

Originally posted by cadela
    Too much br nooobs hahahahah

Br4Fun = ks and nooobs :P
    +1 B)