Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him

This is a discussion on TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I'm getting confused about this melli/trytotankme are they the same guy or...? I think there the same guy but ...
Page: 4

jezuss

Well I'm getting confused about this melli/trytotankme are they the same guy or...? I think there the same guy but hmm..
    By the way, I think seeing as your brother sold the elixir if I'm correct TryToTankMe, then let DontLikeAFreak give back the crimsons and just give him the lupus pendant...[/b]
    lol i never took his crimsons of his account his accoutn is still complete he got everythign and i got nutting and he doesnt want to give b ack my lupus pendant. hope you understand this

Dark_Avenger

Well its your choice whether your gonna take the items or leave them. A deal is a deal...

jezuss

i took the deal and he didnt gave me the items fucking retard

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

no u took deal, didnt take my items i gave and then changed deal so and stop bumping this topic noob, will be closed soon for no evidance mate

jezuss

u think these guys meli and trytankme are good guns?????? your wrong look this:they not only scammers and babashoppers form hackers buth also koxpers: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126401

once again that is no proof and not me..... and u have no proof of this scam or w/e so stop bumping it retard

jezuss

this is such a big proof that was cz combo u friend used aka you using it as well you guy stell eachotehr everythign and much people saw you retards speed hacking in cz litle motherfucking geek scammmmmer

rofl speed hack huh? is there even such thing... and no i don't use any type of hacks and please once again stop accusing me of hacking and scamming, you have no proof mate, i think its simply because i own u and your jealous

jezuss

euhmm why is then the half of the people saying you speed hacking in cz? owned

like who retard... show proofs zzzzzzzzzzz noob, u must be so jelous that i own you mate

jezuss

go look closed topic in edana section fag

link pls

Boyce

Wtf are you talking about is there such thing? do you even play ko?
    And why are you such a cocky shit

dude, use have nothing against me, i aint hacked or scammed so stop flaming me and drop it ok ? topic close pls

jezuss

infact this topic isnt closed and this cheater aka scammer is gonna get banned end discusion

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast