Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh*

This is a discussion on SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh* within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aite so...he put up topic that he was selling shard 9 in cwest section http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...rd-9-a-311905/ i offered him 500 thru ...
Page: 1

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Exclamation SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh*

aite so...he put up topic that he was selling shard 9 in cwest section
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...rd-9-a-311905/
    i offered him 500 thru pm ... n then he pmed me back saying "I will take 500 via wu, because last guy backed out and he was friend of mine. If this works let me know." After that i gave him my msn and we started chatting there...
    here are some screenshots...

he got me 515$...go rot in hell douche bag!!!

oh, his msn is [email protected]
    Last edited by SizzleMyNizzle; 11-28-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: more details

links dont work

ss links are fixed...*sigh*

Banned

im sorry for ur loss dude hope karma gets him back :@

aw man this is horrible....god i hate peruvians just cause of this.

:S hang in there dude

lawl , he really scammed u , he just changed his name on msn from "MrsBigBoobs" to "asdasd" im looking at him right now , i've shared his pimped acc on c-west , idk why he did it , he have done many good trades without any trouble , now he's saying that he's peruvian ? oh rofl , as far i know i was his unique peruvian sharer hope he wont do shit about me =.= , by the way idk why kyle made it , that's really low-life coming from him , i've talked with him some weeks ago , idk what's wrong with him , seriously srry for your loose, i still can't believe that kyle made it , though he was a fair person , seems that i was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    aw man this is horrible....god i hate peruvians just cause of this.
    :S hang in there dude
    get ur facts straight retard, its obvious that he's lying about being peruvian ... and not every peruvian is a retard/low-life/douche to do this.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

any chance he gave u his first name ? maybe u could find him since u have the city, state, and last name. i would think ppl need to show id when they pick the money up. so he is probably really there. Some1 stole 500$ for me i would invest a few more hundred to road trip where he is at and find him

Banned

Wow what an idiot.... reading this makes me want to punch everything out of my way, so I can't imagine how it made you feel. Fucking little cunt ass douchefag, he said he was peruvian just to pull shame off himself... Pretending to be someone else is showing his weakness. (Yes, it was Kyle, obviously, because Sizzle sent it the money through WU to his name. No one else than Kyle could've picked up the money, duh)

And the worst part is that he didn't even try to cover it up, right when he picked up the money he said "Fake ID, Peruvian name", I mean what a fucking dumbass kid I'd fucking rip every single tooth out of his fucking little arrogant mouth and shove them with a 50cal into his eyes until his brain gets out by his ears.
    I also played with Kyle, and I thought he was a good guy too, and I had regret for him when he got scammed off his Molok or Fulitol +8, can't remember. Guess he decided to get someone back for what was done to him.

lol @Sleven ... if i was to go to his place i'd go to prison man and i dont wanna go there xD cuz i would just brutally beat the crap out of him with my bare hands...
    and @CYANEXTIME omg ur comments made me ROFL so hard man !! bwahahaha

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Wow what an idiot.... reading this makes me want to punch everything out of my way, so I can't imagine how it made you feel. Fucking little cunt ass douchefag, he said he was peruvian just to pull shame off himself... Pretending to be someone else is showing his weakness. (Yes, it was Kyle, obviously, because Sizzle sent it the money through WU to his name. No one else than Kyle could've picked up the money, duh)

And the worst part is that he didn't even try to cover it up, right when he picked up the money he said "Fake ID, Peruvian name", I mean what a fucking dumbass kid I'd fucking rip every single tooth out of his fucking little arrogant mouth and shove them with a 50cal into his eyes until his brain gets out by his ears.
    I also played with Kyle, and I thought he was a good guy too, and I had regret for him when he got scammed off his Molok or Fulitol +8, can't remember. Guess he decided to get someone back for what was done to him.
    thats exactly what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    lol @Sleven ... if i was to go to his place i'd go to prison man and i dont wanna go there xD cuz i would just brutally beat the crap out of him with my bare hands...
    and @CYANEXTIME omg ur comments made me ROFL so hard man !! bwahahaha
    dude you show up at this guys house and go, hey its Sizzlemynizzle from ko4life and im here to get my money u bitch..

seriously if some guy showed up at ur doorstep that u scammed in an online game youd probably be a lil freaked out

Lix

why ppl scam my women !!! dammit sorry for ur lost kanka

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post

well he scammed the fulitol 8 from me. He had storry that was his sharer and after 2 days in mysterius way he got back the staff from "sharer who scammed him" - Well after all he payd me most part (around 100 gb`s in items but he shuld pay 350 in pure usd), but he pay only becasue whole his clan jumped on him + yme and roy. W/o their help he would leve me with nothing.

Sizzle if you want his full name i can get it for u.

hmmm...what can i do with his full name? O:

if it is the same guy i have his cell number if u want it, if i can find it that is

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

wow fucking kyle out of all people a scammer O.o

and that nig pm's me and asks me if I want to buy a shard +9 a while ago, what a scrub trying to scam -_-

btw he's from wisconsin or something
    maybe michigan...

something like that

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast