CrazyLegz aka DayDay Scammer

This is a discussion on CrazyLegz aka DayDay Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A couple days ago beerman logged on TheyCallMeWarr1or to find that everything was gone. At first he thought it might ...
Page: 1

Default CrazyLegz aka DayDay Scammer

A couple days ago beerman logged on TheyCallMeWarr1or to find that everything was gone. At first he thought it might of been a keylogger, and he would have continued thinking that was the case 'til he heard that Reyes07 was hacked as well. There's only one other person who knew the info to both our accounts, and that was CrazyLegs. This isn't the Crazylegs that you see nowadays, he sold that character a while back and bought a human called borntorun. Now you people might be thinking "so what if he knew their info, that doesn't mean he took their stuff," but wait there's more. When I logged in this morning, I saw a character named Kralioz selling the exact same items I lost. Thinking it might be him with my gear I asked around if anyone had heard from crazy. Surely enough someone told me his new characters was named Kralioz. The moment I heard that I quickly logged msn and messaged him repeatedly trying to straighten things out. He at first told me that his computer had a keylogger on it, and he himself had been hacked. Yet I could clearly see him selling my gear and wearing Reyes' daggers just moments before I messaged him. I continually asking him where he got his new gear and items, but the only thing I ever got from him was "idk". I'm sure fancy screen shots of my msn conversation with him would look nice, but to be honest he's not worth my time. I'm not posting this so a gm can get Reyes and I our gear back, but to let you all know that CRAZYLEGS aka Kralior is rotten thief who has no respect for other peoples' items.

his msn is [email protected]

For those who don't know, the three of us have been really tight up until now(technically he is arogas(my) bro), and it is a surprise to see that crazy even had the nerve to do this after all we've done for him..

Also, Reyes07 is Arogas from Ardream, not Reyes from MadHouse. xD

Priest_Of_Darkness

well all i have to say
    some of this is true but not all of it
    but i didnt scam you

like i told you i have plenty of characters that i play on
    and on msn when i tried to explain this to you
    you started adding random ppl that didnt even have anything to do with this
    than you started sayin he say she say stuff

like i told him your open to believe w.e but there 2 sides to ever story unlike him he kept saying no i hate u nigger
    when i told him i got a job n i will buy them gbs back but he said no stfu give our items back

p.s. ive done trades with a few ppl and they can vouch i never scammed or attempted

i love to see the whole conservation of msn cuz it will be interesting
    Last edited by Priest_Of_Darkness; 12-01-2010 at 12:26 AM.

crazyleg dont b lame wth u thinking these were ur boys and u were chill but i guess u not

-ImNasty

o.0.... Known him for yr´s and he´s brother... No matter what anyone say or do to you, it doesnt justify that you stealing their shit...

Priest_Of_Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALISS View Post
    o.0.... Known him for yr´s and he´s brother... No matter what anyone say or do to you, it doesnt justify that you stealing their shit...
    QP

i sux at explaination but i meant

hackzor+accounts i loggd on KO

Quote Originally Posted by Priest_Of_Darkness View Post
    QP

i sux at explaination but i meant

hackzor+accounts i loggd on KO

Bro... No explenation justify stealing from others... They have worked hard getting it.... :\

Log on vent right now if your a man other than that, I dont want a stupid explanantion about how u got keylogged and somehow got me and beers items. That was the worse lie ever. If you want your name cleared, u have one choice and that is man up on vent and say u did it or give me and beer a few gbs.

Lol funny thing is i was going to gift u some gear for xmas since we were boyz but screw dat now

Priest_Of_Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastly View Post
    Log on vent right now if your a man other than that, I dont want a stupid explanantion about how u got keylogged and somehow got me and beers items. That was the worse lie ever. If you want your name cleared, u have one choice and that is man up on vent and say u did it or give me and beer a few gbs.

Lol funny thing is i was going to gift u some gear for xmas since we were boyz but screw dat now

/:O

hmm you guys were getting better gear

why not wait until you guys did

wouldnt that be a better scamm?
    :O

im guessin this is arogas