Turkey is back on CW ZzZzzzZzzzZzz

This is a discussion on Turkey is back on CW ZzZzzzZzzzZzz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here we go... Full party of koexping rogues, standing on hill for multiple hours, no gms doing nothing about it... ...
Page: 1

Default Turkey is back on CW ZzZzzzZzzzZzz

Here we go... Full party of koexping rogues, standing on hill for multiple hours, no gms doing nothing about it... <3

why im not suprised ? ><

Banned

Well im not turk but i hate when peps always say just turk, i promess that it's a plenty of american koxpers, european koxpers and chinese koxpers ...

but ye it's sad to see koxpers , im happy they havent found a pk koxp yet in c-west

Quote Originally Posted by Elect View Post
    Well im not turk but i hate when peps always say just turk, i promess that it's a plenty of american koxpers, european koxpers and chinese koxpers ...

but ye it's sad to see koxpers , im happy they havent found a pk koxp yet in c-west
    Unfortunately you are wrong dude...the clan is named somehow like InciTurkler or something, all the names are turkish, that says enough...it's just 8 k0xpers going together in one place and spamming some superfast rogue attack so it's really hard to kill them..and it is happening in CWEST DCZ... so its just a question of time when it arives to CZ too

BlutBeton

i saw them in ardream too
    they are running all in one line