Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Turkish players trying lure HQ

This is a discussion on Turkish players trying lure HQ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; These Turkish players hate me and I hate them but never would I lure or do something to kill them. ...
Page: 1

Dr4g0n

Default Turkish players trying lure HQ

These Turkish players hate me and I hate them but never would I lure or do something to kill them.
    Look at this video of them luring Hq next to me and using escape. I should have taken the spot. Figures thought they steal the spot from my clannie and when we try to take it back they call us ksers. lol
    This is a violation of TOS and will = a ban
    I don't want to here any crap posts either this is a violation of tos.
    I've done wrong in the past I admit it but this crap is going way to far.
    And if we see these members still playing this will show you K2 don't care about TOS only there money.
    Also the leader from Conquest earlier told me they only play by the rules.
    I'm sorry but I hate these Turkish players even more.
    The Video is below
    http://rapidshare.de/files/24481644/HQ_LURE.wmv.html

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Dude, we've all been there, trust me. We know what its like but seriously, what can we do? I've given K2 so many videos of Turks luring bosses and such but nothing is ever done.

Dr4g0n

I just want them to see this
    and what they will try to get me banned

TunaFishyMe

in all honesty, when i see a someone lure on me or something and then die, im just in awe at how stupid this person is in real life. I mean, they dont have anything to gain and they are just dying over and over again. I was never this stupid as a child. Like these people are really really stupid. lol

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    in all honesty, when i see a someone lure on me or something and then die, im just in awe at how stupid this person is in real life. * I mean, they dont have anything to gain and they are just dying over and over again. *I was never this stupid as a child. *Like these people are really really stupid. lol
    lol nicely put.

Dr4g0n

Yea we are fighting now im sure they are all taking ss of me, but in all honsty I dont care anymore.
    K2 is only about money not the people who has already payed well over $2k on this game already in the last 3 years.

Banned

haha, I get called KSER all the time at golems

There's me soloing for some time, then someone (or a party) comes and tries to KS me. When they realise they can't out dmg or attack faster than I can, they call me KSER etc, and sometimes die to the golem too

I just laugh :P

Also, ALWAYS carry trans scrolls for when bosses are around (eslant anyway :P)

Dr4g0n

but seriously what can get your adrenaline going better than a turkish player?

GratiS

haha am i famous right know ? do u want my sign on ur chests or spit on ur faces ?
    i dont care what u all have think about me.
    i belive i am a legit player respect ppl and have many good friends
    i dont use bad languages nor racism in the game.

as in the fraps i didn not lure any thing if someone did its just because the racism u made 5 min before.
    i started attack on HQ after that mages party ESC ed. and i got the loot.

if u drive ppl crazy they have rights to do something back to u !!!

Stop talking about Allah .

Site admins pls watch this kids.

btw i was not in a pary !!! i came there just because my friend called me to see what you r doing.

Dr4g0n

Lol and a big fuk you. Your such a looser thinking since your a (Turk) you rule this game. And again you can suck my ****. Also why dont you tell the nice people why I was so mad? You cant can you? Because you dont even know why. You just came in the middle of something you knew nothing about.

GratiS

u r worthless to say something back. enjoy sucking ur self.

Destroyer_Master

Lol and a big fuk you. Your such a looser thinking since your a (Turk) you rule this game. And again you can suck my ****. Also why dont you tell the nice people why I was so mad? You cant can you? Because you dont even know why. You just came in the middle of something you knew nothing about.

Dragon go and suck on some dick because you don't have a life and u cannot own u r just a little fat pieace of shit ... :angry: :angry: :angry:

and talking about ALLAH is even worst respect other people religion i am at turk and i don't even know u and u r pissing me off u r my number one target in CZ fag i will fuck u just like i did to your mum..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

i am not going to reply to ur little bullshit (Gratis ks that mother fucker) :angry:

tolgahan

dragon yes its easy to write something behind a comp.

Banned

Everyone ignores the turk who says fuck brazil, but the SECOND you insult a turk, they get so upset. Turks show the LEAST respect for people i've ever seen, they ask for party if its full, they fuck your mother and call you shit in turkish. Give respect if you want respect, otherwise go cry a river.

I log in this morning and find a troll party with some nice-ish turks (except when we kill attila, everyone disbanded to loot. haha). Then some turk starts luring lamentations on the other turks. I healed for a while, but decided it wasn't wroth losing 7.7 million exp to keep them alive, so I just laughed at them and left. I don't understand how that can be funny. What are these "people" taught in school? Don't they have something better to do than be annoying? I mentioned turk in a conversation with my Armenian friend, and he yelled out "Turks are bitter, nasty people... and they smell... like onions." Then we talked about onion soup for 20 minutes or so. haha. Mmm I want some soup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast