Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Turkish players trying lure HQ

This is a discussion on Turkish players trying lure HQ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by legolas_greece hey dr4gon wazzup?dont hear at them tehy are babas!!!!:P B) u to...
Page: 3

wIsHm3LuCk

Originally posted by legolas_greece
    hey dr4gon wazzup?dont hear at them tehy are babas!!!!:P B)
    u to

:mellow: :huh:

tolgahan

ya arkdaşım fazLa saLLamıcaksın alalh a küfredenLeri.Bende kızıyodum baştan ama anLıyosun ki boş işLer bunLar.ALLah zaten öbür dünyada cezasını verecek.
    Küfretse ne oLur sanki.Boşver
    transLation : i just said "dont care ..Its not important."

Dr4g0n

Originally posted by wIsHm3LuCk
    DONT FORGET THAT ALL B1TCH ----- GOD = ALLAH
    Umm if you havnt noticed I speak (ENGLISH) also look up the word (atheist)
    And again wtf is with this "dont forget this b1tch fuk ur mother sister ur all now u deserving of hell" this is the resone I went off in the first place.

Dr4g0n

Get the real facts before you post noob

wIsHm3LuCk

am i noob?
    i am noob.
    u are b1tch?
    yea u are the best b1tch

MustangCobra12.04

the reason someone says go fuck allah to a turk is becuase nothing else works they will ks untill u kill them or u leave.most of them dont even know any english,most of them dont not pay all they do is ks and hack.i mean what is the point u play a game to have fun and some timesa lil competiton but they just hack their way to lvl one billion and have god like items and they start going around calling ppl noobs.k2 has done absolutely nothing about it cuz they are greedy faggots. i say to all turks execpt (turks in carnage clan) just leave noone one here likes u , i mean i sure as hell dont i fucking hate u

remeber go fuck allah :P

thank you

CharmanT

Dr4gon u are real b1tch and moron!!!
    <3 koray

KPRF

Originally posted by Ali1989
    Gratis is a legit player :wub:
    gratis is 1 of the biggest assholes ingame, kk baba ?

Sure if you are a turk he'll be friendly, but if you speak english (in USko omgwtfh4x !1!1) he'll just ks you and insult you in turk.

ffs, turks dont own this game ok ?

btw gratis, keep bugging isiloon with your noob clan/allies plys

_madyb_

We Turkish people flamable too much,and you guys know that and trying to get point on fightslike these ...many of us get angry easily but there's omething that you dnt know Turkey have 75million people and you're judging Turk's by a few faggot kid or faggot duper people if we start to talk i can tell you my stories about getting scammed ks'ed and hacked 2times by non-turk players ..
    dr4gon you can be atheist but it's not giving you a chance to blam other people's belief... You're defending your truths in game and when the people start to defend their truths you make it problem just Turkish players so much in this game becaz this game is
    not ptp %100 eever seen a Turk in WoW or in GW ks cheat or etc...why WoW people like Turk's:P
    you cant judge a nation becaz of a few moron...Then i start to blame Japan and Israel everywhere i lost an ib +8 to a guy from Israel and a japan hacked me once becaz i said him bad things -He disbanded and get the blast scroll in KO age's :P ---

also killed by Brazillian people many times when i was a voker in KO age'sthey lured dm's when i was voking dts's so should i blame Brazillia too ??

GOD=ALLAH *

lan Dr4g0n senin anani awradini gelmisini gecmisini soyunu sopunu sikerim orospunun evladi *
    sen kimsin nesin ulan seningibilerin soyu tukenmeden bu dunyaya rahat yok ulan bide hakliymis *
    gibi hala allaha kufur ediyosun *
    senin ben anani awradini soyunu sopunu sikiyim O.C *

Dr4g0n u are poor u will be see at last but will be too late GOD=ALLAH *
    dont forget this b1tch fuk ur mother sister ur all now u deserving of hell *

at finally all who swear GOD will be deserveing of hell but it will be too late *

DONT FORGET THAT ALL B1TCH ----- GOD = ALLAH

Ok i dont want to get involved in this, but after reading from post 1, I will have to give my input. I will stay impartial to the luring incident, because I was not there to see it. However, I will comment on the Turk/rest of the world fight.

To begin with, my quote is a great example of why Turks are being targeted the way they are. Notice how God is next to the words fuk, b1tch, mother, etc.... You use curse words in the same sentence as your God. Enough said.

As far as in game conduct, 99% of the ksing problems I have seen come from Turks. Don't get me wrong, I have in game turk friends that I think are great people, but there are a few that are simply ridiculous. How can you expect respect when you KS constantly, lure on people, curse them screaming "FuK America" "Ko is Turk Game zuahah" ? I have helped a turk clan finish off a boss, and the next day I was lured on by that same clan while doing another boss.....any sense in that?? If you want respect, your gonna have to earn it, bottom line. People will only take your shit to a certain point, then they're gonna fight back.

So for the sake and fun of the game, just TRY to act like civilized people. Give respect, and you will receive it in return.

GratiS

Originally posted by KPRF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KPRF)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    Gratis is a legit player :wub:
    gratis is 1 of the biggest assholes ingame, kk baba ?

Sure if you are a turk he'll be friendly, but if you speak english (in USko omgwtfh4x !1!1) he'll just ks you and insult you in turk.

ffs, turks dont own this game ok ?

btw gratis, keep bugging isiloon with your noob clan/allies plys[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: i have never been to that flor yet i havent seen a issiloon yet in this game. u r confusing me with someone else. if u show me any proof of that i been to that floor ill give u my char with all items.

and if someone ask me or talk me in the game in english they always get an answer. ( if i have any friend from other countries pls back me up. )
    inslut ? ks ? think twice u got to be confusing.

i am the one on diez server. i have no idea about on other servers. !!!

_madyb_

I think we are done wtihthis one ...dont need to make it big problem >.< ...
    if both side say sorry there'll be no problem ..Solutions are easy , just dont try to get point and dont make it bigger :/... We're all living in same world and we're human , should help each other ,not try to fuk people ...PLs Serkan abi say sry if you say sorry i am sure dr4gon will be sorry about wat he said too ^^ :wub: :wub:

nfw

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master

Lol and a big fuk you. Your such a looser thinking since your a (Turk) you rule this game. And again you can suck my ****. Also why dont you tell the nice people why I was so mad? You cant can you? Because you dont even know why. You just came in the middle of something you knew nothing about.

Dragon go and suck on some dick because you don't have a life and u cannot own u r just a little fat pieace of shit ... :angry: :angry: :angry:

and talking about ALLAH is even worst respect other people religion i am at turk and i don't even know u and u r pissing me off u r my number one target in CZ fag i will fuck u just like i did to your mum..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

i am not going to reply to ur little bullshit (Gratis ks that mother fucker) :angry:
    destroyer get back out of fucking turky when ur not in turky u act like a good guy but since u been back there u have become the biggest fuck ive known its sickning i hopenstly like u as a friend but there has to be somthing in the air there cuz u been acting stupid

for the record I GOT NO RELIGION FTW say ill die and burn in eternal damnation it dosnt bother me due to i know once im dead hell and heavin wont want me xD i could care less that werms will be skull fucking me in the ground once im gone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123