Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tweety you faggot ~~

This is a discussion on Tweety you faggot ~~ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This kid accusing other human of noving town and get LOTS NP http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16965 LOok at him You got no life ...
Page: 1

Crazy2010

Default Tweety you faggot ~~

This kid accusing other human of noving town and get LOTS NP
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16965

LOok at him

You got no life moron. you hit me 342 dmg nova zzzzz lvl 70 grrr

Loca

if he is lvl 70 ... im sure u got lvl 45 skill from him

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Loca
    IF IF you would speak more clear english i would appricate it .

Healo

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Loca
    IF IF you would speak more clear english i would appricate it .[/b]
    his english was perfectly fine, don't think you comprehended it though. he means probably you got hit by the lvl 45 mage aoe spell and not nova :lol:

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Loca

his english was perfectly fine, don't think you comprehended it though. he means probably you got hit by the lvl 45 mage aoe spell and not nova :lol:[/b]

Oh that make sense now but nah anyways that hit was before when he came to town it was nova symbol next to my buff/ac/swf/attac scrolls then next time i waited and i had to picture him.However we are not here to discuse about his nova or skill we are here because he accused ppl of something he is doing it =/

Banned

I cant see the bugged towers?

Murtaza

AHAHAHAHAHA

u r freak man. Just get a life.

YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE SAY, NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH!!!

FRAPS IT YOU MORON!

OR

take a screen shot which includes the noob orc laying down between the towers...

If you have spent ur time exping instead of posting bullshits into forums, you would be level 70.

anyway, you r hopeless.

Banned

Oh and why do you hide everthing???

Murtaza

no need to hide.

lol

i think i cant stop laughing all night long

zuhauhuauhua

well towers bugged?no with a tank and healer

and all mages that knows how to do nuke base,nova and meteor to left side(sundries) for us and right side (inn hostess) inferno and u totally owned hmmm 345 dmg with inferno means 1k+ dmg with meteor zhuuahua go die loser

azuhuauhuauhuah u just smell bro and if u wanna see how much dmg u can receive from my meteor,just come arena ^^

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Loca

his english was perfectly fine, don't think you comprehended it though. he means probably you got hit by the lvl 45 mage aoe spell and not nova :lol:[/b]

Oh that make sense now but nah anyways that hit was before when he came to town it was nova symbol next to my buff/ac/swf/attac scrolls then next time i waited and i had to picture him.However we are not here to discuse about his nova or skill we are here because he accused ppl of something he is doing it =/[/b][/quote]

well loser D: u r the biggest liar i've ever seen

1st stupid screen shot that says "Murtaza glitcher bla bla" and totally got owned
    and this one ,u talk about dmg that i made?(and its impossible 342dmg with nova it's inferno) or u say we r bugging towers?dude,go find a life for ur self,stop playing this game stop using ppls name in stupid topics, got it?

Ownt.
    In love Ali1989
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Murtaza
    AHAHAHAHAHA

u r freak man. Just get a life.

YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE SAY, NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH!!!

FRAPS IT YOU MORON!

OR

take a screen shot which includes the noob orc laying down between the towers...

If you have spent ur time exping instead of posting bullshits into forums, you would be level 70.

anyway, you r hopeless.
    speak for yourself u faggot u dont even have lvl 70 ROFLMAO pieac of shit turk. NOOB GO MINOR GLITCH ABUSE MORE NOOB CRY ME RIVER

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Tweety
    lol

i think i cant stop laughing all night long *

zuhauhuauhua

well towers bugged?no with a tank and healer

and all mages that knows how to do nuke base,nova and meteor to left side(sundries) for us and right side (inn hostess) inferno and u totally owned hmmm 345 dmg with inferno means 1k+ dmg with meteor zhuuahua go die loser

azuhuauhuauhuah u just smell bro and if u wanna see how much dmg u can receive from my meteor,just come arena ^^
    What ? dont bitch about human who noved your ass lmao noob

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)
    Originally posted by Healo
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Loca

his english was perfectly fine, don't think you comprehended it though. he means probably you got hit by the lvl 45 mage aoe spell and not nova :lol:

Oh that make sense now but nah anyways that hit was before when he came to town it was nova symbol next to my buff/ac/swf/attac scrolls then next time i waited and i had to picture him.However we are not here to discuse about his nova or skill we are here because he accused ppl of something he is doing it =/[/b]
    well loser D: u r the biggest liar i've ever seen

1st stupid screen shot that says "Murtaza glitcher bla bla" and totally got owned
    and this one ,u talk about dmg that i made?(and its impossible 342dmg with nova it's inferno) or u say we r bugging towers?dude,go find a life for ur self,stop playing this game stop using ppls name in stupid topics, got it?[/b][/quote]

first speak for youself about life because i got one second ITS NOVA OK ? I SAW IT MYSELF next to my buff u noob shut up and get yourself a better gear faggot . stupid turky hahahah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast