Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tweety you faggot ~~

This is a discussion on Tweety you faggot ~~ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao there he is posting for the 2nd time about bullshit zuhasudhasudhhadus. crazy u really need to get laid man ...
Page: 2

lmao there he is posting for the 2nd time about bullshit zuhasudhasudhhadus.
    crazy u really need to get laid man :lol:
    ninja edit: why do u hide ur hp and skillbar?its ok man if u have 3200 hp

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)
    Originally posted by Crazy2010
    Originally posted by Healo
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Loca

if he is lvl 70 ... im sure u got lvl 45 skill from him

IF IF you would speak more clear english i would appricate it .

his english was perfectly fine, don't think you comprehended it though. he means probably you got hit by the lvl 45 mage aoe spell and not nova :lol:

Oh that make sense now but nah anyways that hit was before when he came to town it was nova symbol next to my buff/ac/swf/attac scrolls then next time i waited and i had to picture him.However we are not here to discuse about his nova or skill we are here because he accused ppl of something he is doing it =/
    well loser D: u r the biggest liar i've ever seen

1st stupid screen shot that says "Murtaza glitcher bla bla" and totally got owned
    and this one ,u talk about dmg that i made?(and its impossible 342dmg with nova it's inferno) or u say we r bugging towers?dude,go find a life for ur self,stop playing this game stop using ppls name in stupid topics, got it?[/b]
    first speak for youself about life because i got one second ITS NOVA OK ? I SAW IT MYSELF next to my buff u noob shut up and get yourself a better gear faggot . stupid turky hahahah[/b][/quote]

well better gear hmm sounds good ,i got we+0//sse+0/IB +0/ep+1/2x rol+0 and a lycaon staff +7 ,800 defence and around 4500hp ,and if u think i'm noob just come arena and taste my nova dmg,u just need nova/meteor and incirenation to die faggot.

and its better starting a topic about selling ur shittie accounts not about flaming ppl.

Lordness

Another unnecessary stupid topic.

Originally posted by Tweety
    and its better starting a topic about selling ur shittie accounts not about flaming ppl.

+1

Originally posted by Lordness

+2

[quote]
    AHAHAHAHAHA
    quote]

speak for yourself u faggot u dont even have lvl 70 ROFLMAO pieac of shit turk. NOOB GO MINOR GLITCH ABUSE MORE NOOB CRY ME RIVER
    he doesnt have even 70 ? he's 66 or 67 atm and got 600k nps or more and i bet if he pk less,he would be 70 now..and u noobie,what u got?a deleveled warrior ,crying ass ,any more?

FiRe

Originally posted by aM4Ru+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aM4Ru)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

+2[/b]

+3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12