Twitchers

This is a discussion on Twitchers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me start by apologising if this thread has been previously covered, but i've noticed there are far more people ...
Page: 1

Noxious

Default Twitchers

Let me start by apologising if this thread has been previously covered, but i've noticed there are far more people twitching in cz than i have noticed previously. Generally when facing a fight I cant win against more than 1 person running away has been my preferred method of tactical withdrawal lol, then you hear the tell tale signs of a twitcher trying to catch you. Honestly these mongrels give me the utter shits, play fair or dont play at all (I wish). With the moderators permisson I'd like to name those players twitching in cz, i've only just started taking note of their names so heres the first....... Girdap (Diez human)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

not an official forum dont waste ur time acting like it is :rollseyes:

wrong section too btw

JxxL

twitchers are gay.. like human beramus Agar_abi and his clan

Noxious

Cama not expecting anything to be done about it as i'm aware this isnt the official forums just consider it a shame file B)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Noxious
    Cama not expecting anything to be done about it as i'm aware this isnt the official forums just consider it a shame file *B)
    still wrong section h43r:

yesterday i was running away from a large group of orcs and this sin called :Uranos: started doing this weird glitch with stealth to catch up to me. Well he was going faster than lightfeet.

Anyways glitchers dont really bother me if they are only 1 or 2 people. Its pretty lame but so is everything else in this game like gamepads etc.

JxxL

Originally posted by 0000000
    yesterday i was running away from a large group of orcs and this sin called :Uranos: started doing this weird glitch with stealth to catch up to me. Well he was going faster than lightfeet. *

Anyways glitchers dont really bother me if they are only 1 or 2 people. Its pretty lame but so is everything else in this game like gamepads etc.
    sometimes glitchers good.. when you get followed by huge group of enemies and 1 of them glitches you can kill him fast and run without having problems with the others

:911:

Originally posted by JxxL
    twitchers are gay.. like human beramus Agar_abi and his clan
    i thought its legal in beramus h43r:

JxxL

if you watch the amount using it... you will allmost think that :P

another name in Diez:

Haynechte, and half the sins in his clan.

Noxious

Another twitching mongrel ...... AdmirA (Diez human)

Noxious

Another one for the shame file........4NP (Diez human)