Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan

This is a discussion on Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my main characters name is G_Hooves, im a proud member of seraph clan to explain i feel i need to ...
Page: 1

Mezzrow

Default Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan

my main characters name is G_Hooves, im a proud member of seraph clan

to explain i feel i need to discuss what was happening with the clan at this time. Because of the topic right under me, many ppl in seraph left the clan, wendolyn was the first to do so but 6 other ppl followed. Everyone returned all clan items that they had, EXCEPT TZOGAN. In all honesty i still dont know the reason for everyone else leaving besides the lame excuse that everyone was mad at trip which just blows my mind because trip hasnt done anything and in my opinion even though he is young he is the best clan leader ive ever been under.

ok now arch mage Tzogan (lvl 61) story. me, trip(our leader), and tzogan were in war party last night, he didnt have scrolls so we were just expecting him to help by tp'ing me and trip when we needed it. before war started trip told tzogan to give me the rouge earring, he shouldnt have had RE in the first place but it wasnt a big deal because both of us figured he would give it back. So, about the time we got into luferson castle for no apparent reason tzogan typed in party chat "This clan is starting to annoy me" and left party. <_< i pm'ed him right after knowing this was about the RE that he didnt want to give back, i asked "Can i get the rouge earring from you now since you are leaving?" he responded "OMFG,Dude" then immediately blocked pms blocked clan chat even his real life friend "Goofy" who was once in clan and at war had also blocked pm's at the exact same time. A few hours after the war tzogan left clan without having returned neither the Rouge earring he shouldnt have had in the first place and the Agate earring that was given to him in good faith expecting that he would return it when he left.As soon as they both blocked pm's i knew there was gonna be trouble getting RE back.

So i write this to warn ppl of Tzogan, what he did was very immature and i hope neither any assistant or clan leader will invite him to join their clan and i dont think he should ever be trusted with a clan item.[/b]

They are in WhoDaresWins clan now. It's also funny, he kept asking clan to give him absolute power scroll because he wanted to "abuse" the lvl 62 skill bug, which in fact cant be abused at all, to his stupidity.

Maybe off topic but G I guess the whole reason why some of us left wasent explained, but thats the past now.

Alright so back on topic, this guy is a faggot who scammed clan, and I hope karma catches up to him.

Goofy

Im not gonna say anything that has to do with seraph clan , i 'm just goin to explain my side of things.
    I did block pms, but for a reason. I was talking with my clan over ventrilo (alot of ppl can confirm that), and they started buzzing me. After dieing a couple of times in the war, i felt bored, so i stoped playing, closed pms, and started playing my priest on my second computer.

Yes i did know about tzogan and the whole thing, but its not something i have to be part of. Being a friend with someone doesnt mean that u always have to be part in what he/she does.

TBH, its not my problem and im telling u all this coz so far in the game i never did something bad in the game, like scamming, duping or bug abusing. I may be a n00b and not really high lvl, but all i care about is that others wont start blamming me for something i havent done.

pz...

EDIT: ps. TzoGan is not is WhoDaresWins, i am. So better read ur notes before posting.
    AND, you did see all the replies in Wendolyn's "supposed" scamming post. Please, before u start blaming do some research coz some of the guys who did post in Wendolyn's post are now really low in the eyes of the rest....

Mezzrow

ok you say you already knew what happened , do you feel there is nothing wrong with what he did? i posted that you are his real life friend in hopes that you would read this and could convince him this type of behavior and betraying peoples trust is not an appropriate thing to do. i hope he still has rouge/agate earring and will return them to clan to any member as soon as possible, and i will edit topic

Goofy

i spoke to him about this matter but its not like he is 14 years old and he need someone to guide him.
    My opinion is that in this world we live in, each one of us has to take responsibility for his own actions. That stands of course for adults and he is one, so im not gonna pump my head out about this matter.
    Its on him to decide what he is gonna do with the items.
    I just posted to clear my name out of this. :mellow:

Necropoo

Originally posted by Goofy

EDIT: ps. TzoGan is not is WhoDaresWins, i am. So better read ur notes before posting.
    AND, you did see all the replies in Wendolyn's "supposed" scamming post. Please, before u start blaming do some research coz some of the guys who did post in Wendolyn's post are now really low in the eyes of the rest....
    hmmm now you'll have to start doing research to know those guys are no longer in seraph, so whats your point? trying to threaten g_hooves to make it sound like scamming a clan item is reasonable? also reason tzo leaves clan with item could be because of the perfect example of something else, nownow what did i say about what the other members might do if they know someone can walk away with a clan item and be let go with it? can't be bothered but seraph isn't my clan anymore so.. good luck g_hooves.

Goofy

I know that all of them are not in Seraph anymore.
    I spoke with Triple recently and i know the current situation.
    Im not posting to threaten anyone im just trying to get my name "out of the list".
    I personaly dont have a problem with G_Hooves and since Vacy cleared his state about my name (as Triple told me) im cool with him too.

Necropoo

I know that all of them are not in Seraph anymore. *
    I spoke with Triple recently and i know the current situation. *
    Im not posting to threaten anyone im just trying to get my name "out of the list".
    I personaly dont have a problem with G_Hooves and since Vacy cleared his state about my name (as Triple told me) im cool with him too.
    quote: coz some of the guys who did post in Wendolyn's post are now really low in the eyes of the rest....

IMo its a clear threat everyone can see that :wub:

you might not have the intention to threaten anyone but this shows how reasonable your post is so

Goofy

what i mean is that the way they said things out made them look bad... :rollseyes:

Necropoo

what i mean is that the way they said things out made them look bad... :rollseyes:
    true but i doubt g_hooves cared about his rep anyway, and still its a threaten to make g_hooves back down, isn't it? a better way would've been "we shoudl settle this non-publicly first" but yea i get your point

and tbh i think i made the scammer looked worse

Goofy

I think i stated the sentence wrong true. I dont know what Tzogan is gonna do (he is sleeping atm) but its his decision on this matter.

Its pretty late here so i think im gonna get some sleep too ^_^ ...

Banned

Selam Seraph clan

TzoGan

All i say is ROFL.:lol: Im not gonna give these items that i worked for as for other items the clan has in possesion to a remaining bunch of kids who consider themselves as "clan". These items werent a gyft from clan to me or something like that. i was there in front of the bosses...as in many other drops. And vacy LoL trying to do the absolut power skill in lvl 61 was just a joke...didnt know that u were always that stupid dude.G hooves nice stories but way out of reality. U kids why dont u go play with ur dolls? :lol:
    ps: leave wendolyn alone stupid fuks :lol: And G ive never seen u on boss or other clan activities and u ve quitted clan before without saying anything to anyone, so wtf ur proud member of seraph now? ROFL

Mezzrow

LOL i was sure you werent gonna give back those items, you had always begged in clan chat for free things and complained mages couldnt make any money, thats hilarious that you say you helped kill those bosses because you are a lvl 61 noob mage who cant kill deruvish founder or harpy queen if your life depended on it, so how did you help again? fact of the matter is tzogan and his friend goofy admit and dont deny for a second he took those items that belong to clan that he didnt in anyway help kill for. you've never seen me kill a boss? thats your problem anyone in seraph and even the people who left can tell you i help or do it myself if i can. thank you for making a post and proving just how greedy and childish you are

the worst thing about online games is the people that play them, i dont know how on earth you can feel you are entitled to earrings from bosses you cant kill. at least this thread exposes another scammer and you will have trouble finding a clan from any of the english clans that read this forum

Necropoo

Originally posted by TzoGan
    All i say is ROFL.:lol: Im not gonna give these items that i worked for as for other items the clan has in possesion *to a remaining bunch of kids who consider themselves as "clan". These items werent a gyft from clan to me or something like that. i was there in front of the bosses...as in many other drops. And vacy LoL trying to do the absolut power skill in lvl 61 was just a joke...didnt know that u were always that stupid dude.G hooves nice stories but way out of reality. U kids why dont u go play with ur dolls? :lol: *
    ps: leave wendolyn alone stupid fuks *:lol: And G ive never seen u on boss or other clan activities and u ve quitted clan before without saying anything to anyone, so wtf ur proud member of seraph now? ROFL
    all you can insult is calling them kids? hmm do i want to remind you that time you bug abused towers and i told you not to? also i guess this time it proves why the glass belt , fortunately, didn't went to you last time. when the members left clan, we passed all the clan items back, me included(glass belt). seriously i never knew you were this immature to actually scam clan item.

also the only reason you dare to even say "leave wendolyn alone you stupid fuks" is because you know if she hadn't left clan with the roc you wouldn't have follow the example. so there, wendolyn, good job!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast