Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan

This is a discussion on Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not gonna reply in any post u make dude. I have better things to do. All u do is ...
Page: 2

TzoGan

Im not gonna reply in any post u make dude. I have better things to do. All u do is bla bla bla bla...i begged for free things?? :huh: K so all u do is bla bla bla , lies lies lies... :wacko:

Originally posted by Necropoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Necropoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goofy
    I know that all of them are not in Seraph anymore. *
    I spoke with Triple recently and i know the current situation. *
    Im not posting to threaten anyone im just trying to get my name "out of the list".
    I personaly dont have a problem with G_Hooves and since Vacy cleared his state about my name (as Triple told me) im cool with him too.
    quote: coz some of the guys who did post in Wendolyn's post are now really low in the eyes of the rest....

IMo its a clear threat everyone can see that :wub:

you might not have the intention to threaten anyone but this shows how reasonable your post is so [/b]
    tell me what does it matter when all the unspoken rules of politeness and edicates go out the window once people become too damn engrossed in this piece of shit called a game to bother respecting other people? ill tell what it matters of others opinion once u know this fact: DIDDLY SQUAT SHIT. oke ?

back to topic, its sad to see seraph in this state since i know first hand how gg the core of that clan is. very decent people, though i wish trip actually did something instead of nothing- but who knows what or when so it is how it is in the end anyway

Goofy

Personaly i play this game coz i feel bored doin nothing after finishing my day in the uni. I get gack , open my computer, speak with my friends and have fun i this game.
    I've never insulted anyone, never spoken bad (maybe once or twice and that was for a reason) and i always respected the rest of the ko players. Even when some Turks cannot speak english i dont swear to them i just say sry man english and thats it.^_^

IMO its just a game like others and we should just chill on the way we speak to others..

pz.

TzoGan

Oh btw yes, mages cant tank most bosses :mellow: but that doesnt mean they re not doing their job on these parties. U know tracking and tping is also importand . But if u were so active on clan activities and boss parties u should know that i also play a 61 lvl warrior,a 60 lvl duffer and a healer that i share with my friends. Dude i think its no worth answering these things that u should already know... And if i was the scammer ure talking about i could scam the glass belt that droped on my mage.Better item dont u think?
    ps: Oh yes its all wendys fault, yeah she made me do all the bad things in the world. LoL :lol: BLAME her more!!!Its all her fault LoL.

Necropoo

Originally posted by Goofy
    Personaly i play this game coz i feel bored doin nothing after finishing my day in the uni. I get gack , open my computer, speak with my friends and have fun i this game. *
    I've never insulted anyone, never spoken bad (maybe once or twice and that was for a reason) and i always respected the rest of the ko players. Even when some Turks cannot speak english i dont swear to them i just say sry man english and thats it.^_^ *

IMO its just a game like others and we should just chill on the way we speak to others.. *

pz.
    so its just a game why does a re n a ae matter so much to tzogan? :wub:

Necropoo

Originally posted by TzoGan
    Oh btw yes, mages cant tank most bosses *:mellow: *but that doesnt mean they re not doing their job on these parties. U know tracking and tping is also importand * . But if u were so active on clan activities and boss parties u should know that i also play a 61 lvl warrior,a 60 lvl duffer and a healer that i share with my friends. *Dude i think its no worth answering these things that u should already know... And if i was the scammer ure talking about i could scam the glass belt that droped on my mage.Better item dont u think? *
    ps: Oh yes its all wendys fault, yeah she made me do all the bad things in the world. LoL * :lol: BLAME her more!!!Its *all her fault LoL.
    well its not that she instigated you to do it, but more like, when someone starts a thing like that, there're bound to be followers :unsure: you're the latter so. yea you get what i meant.

you can continue to say what you like but it stil doesn't change the fact you took off with your clan items :wacko:

Goofy

Well i said my side of view :P . I dont know and actually dont care how Tzogan looks at the game :P.

TzoGan

:wub: Love u too goofy :wub:

stevouk

Tzo and Goofy are good guns and Tzo wouldnt scam anyone <_<

Goofy

<3 steve when are we gonna do dms??

Mezzrow

Originally posted by TzoGan
    Oh btw yes, mages cant tank most bosses *:mellow: *but that doesnt mean they re not doing their job on these parties. U know tracking and tping is also importand * . But if u were so active on clan activities and boss parties u should know that i also play a 61 lvl warrior,a 60 lvl duffer and a healer that i share with my friends. *Dude i think its no worth answering these things that u should already know... And if i was the scammer ure talking about i could scam the glass belt that droped on my mage.Better item dont u think? *
    ps: Oh yes its all wendys fault, yeah she made me do all the bad things in the world. LoL * :lol: BLAME her more!!!Its *all her fault LoL.

the more you post tzogan the clearer it becomes that you are an idiot. since when does finding a boss that you cant kill and tping a warrior to the boss mean that the drop is yours alone. who gives a shit what characters you play that arent in clan. not to mention you werent even in the party that you got agate earring from but you deserve that too huh

stevouk stay out of this post you illiterate retard, tzogan and goofy both admit that tzogan has taken these items. yeah good guns

TzoGan

Someone has issues here...<.<. Yeah swearing makes u look really good...
    I wasnt in the party when i got agate earring??? lol(always on clan activities heh?)
    Ask ur leader dude. Oh btw u know in which clan are u and whos ur leader?
    Let me remind u, Seraph, tripleog4life.

stevouk

who the fuck are you talking to you little immature bitch, i have knew these for over a year since i made a clan on my rouge and they have always been good honest players so go and fuck yourself you dick head, ok? :angry:

stevouk stay out of this post you illiterate retard, tzogan and goofy both admit that tzogan has taken these items. yeah good guns[/quote]

Necropoo

birds of the same feather, didn't i rmb morghana started a thread about you scamming and stealing someone else's item?yea go defend more scammers stevouk!

Goofy

i did admit that tzogan has the items . does that make me a scammer? dudes u know me for less than three months. Other people kno me since the begining of ko and i never did sthing wrong. So before you start blamming me clean your mouth with soap as we say in Greece.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast