Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan

This is a discussion on Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Goofy i did admit that tzogan has the items . does that make me a scammer? dudes ...
Page: 3

Necropoo

Originally posted by Goofy
    i did admit that tzogan has the items . does that make me a scammer? dudes u know me for less than three months. Other people kno me since the begining of ko and i never did sthing wrong. So before you start blamming me clean your mouth with soap as we say in Greece.
    never said anything about u :rollseyes:

zetazeta

Originally posted by TzoGan
    All i say is ROFL.:lol: Im not gonna give these items that i worked for as for other items the clan has in possesion *to a remaining bunch of kids who consider themselves as "clan". These items werent a gyft from clan to me or something like that. i was there in front of the bosses...as in many other drops.
    what does it proove when ur there infront of the boss? and even if u "worked" for it.... u cant kill anything that drops RE ok? stop trying to make urself sound innocent... if ur gonna scam, scam with pride at least others will know not to let u into the clan =.=

TzoGan

yeah tell that to the leader of Seraph, who, after time i came on this clan was saying to me im the best mage clan ever had, that im the best boss tracker and that they never had so many drops b4. So if i was a warrior and tanked that boss it would be ok for u? I asked a share from the leader to give the items back but he doesnt want to. And what if clans disban where all the "cb" items go? All these ppl who spent effort for get to keep nothing?

Originally posted by TzoGan
    And what if clans disban where all the "cb" items go? All these ppl who spent effort for get to keep nothing?
    I've asked that several times...funny there's never an answe.r I guess that Trip will just be stuck with some really elite items.

And yeah, it's amazing what happens whenever someone leaves a clan with thier own items.

Don't blame me for Seraph's demise. Blame it on Cava and Vacy. They are the ones that no one can stand.

Finally i got a ko4life account. Wend i never ever remember u asking that question. There u go lying again like u did in the other post, and if clan did disband would i keep the items? No. I would split the items with the remaining members of the clan. I have no need to keep the items if i disband the clan because seraph is forever as long as i'm here . I'm glad u and barb finally came out with a way to settle the roc, that's all i asked from u but u wanted to make it difficult cause ur ignorant. And for tzo just because i called u one of best mages seraph ever has had does it mean that u got all rights to scam us? I dont think so. If u look back at Seraph's history we never had much mages so to be called best mage isnt really that good. GG scammer.

TzoGan

Trip u were talking about leaving ko 2 or 3 days ago. <_< :wacko:

Ok, so Trip. Barb and I are splitting the RoC. We have a deal.

So answer me this, am I a scammer or not?

did i leave? and the answer is........... NO. obviously im still here if u haven't noticed by now. Or are u too slow to process it? I dont mind waiting a few days for u to notice that im still playing ko. take ur time it's a mental problem i understand maybe if u start thinking for once u might even realize that u stole from clan. :lol:

*Yawn* I'm still waiting for an answer.

[quote]if clan did disband would i keep the items? No. I would split the items with the remaining members of the clan. I have no need to keep the items if i disband the clan because seraph is forever as long as i'm here quote]

hmm maybe u should read better instead of skipping lines

sry im nub on forums i dont know how to do quotes :lol:

I said, Myself and Barb are splitting the RoC. Does that make me a scammer?

Not to mention it only took us 10 minutes after we talked to come to a deal. Sounds like some people just wanted to run thier mouth.

And about all of this stuff with TzoGan, I don't really know too much about it, but I liked him well enough when I Was in Seraph with him.

And I'm really not seeing where Goofy is involved in this...but maybe it's just me.. :wub:

scammers are supposed to be nice so u can trust them then they take ur shit. and since u finally made a deal i guess ur not a scammer.. well not no more cause u made up ur mind not to be one but u still took goats sis bp clothe :lol: good thing tez paid for it at least. :P

TzoGan

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    scammers are supposed to be nice so u can trust them then they take ur shit.
    At least u admit that u consider them as UR shit. And im only acting good cause i am good. As u say if i was a "pro scammer" it would have take me a few days to scam the clan.

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    scammers are supposed to be nice so u can trust them then they take ur shit. and since u finally made a deal i guess ur not a scammer.. well not no more cause u made up ur mind not to be one but u still took goats sis bp clothe *:lol: *good thing tez paid for it at least. :P
    Are you retarded? I gave Tez the clothes and he gave them to Goat. Not his made up sister.

So...how is that Tez paying for them?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast