Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan

This is a discussion on Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Wendolyn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wendolyn)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TzoGan And what if clans disban where all the "cb" items go? All these ppl ...
Page: 4

Necropoo

Originally posted by Wendolyn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wendolyn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TzoGan
    And what if clans disban where all the "cb" items go? All these ppl who spent effort for get to keep nothing?
    Don't blame me for Seraph's demise. Blame it on Cava and Vacy. They are the ones that no one can stand.[/b]
    lol i love how you twists your words when more than 1/2 of seraph already admitted they dislike you good job trying though

Necropoo

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    I said, Myself and Barb are splitting the RoC. Does that make me a scammer?

Not to mention it only took us 10 minutes after we talked to come to a deal. Sounds like some people just wanted to run thier mouth.
    does it change the fact trip admitted to saying a 3 person-party's drop = cb item and that roc's therefore's seraph? dont' tell me who killed the duke bla bla fact is 3 person were in that party

its just like if this happens:

Tzogan takes the RE/AE, and refuses to return them but after awhile, he noticed it was wrong and decided to return them. is he stilll a scammer? yep. because IMO quitting the clan without giving the cb items back is already consider a "scam" literally. doesn't mater how long you take to draw an agreement or whatsoever, and you must rmb you said you didnt' want to give barb any share at first and you said i was the one who "spoilt" your intention to share with barb.. so since there was an intention to scam, you're still

a scammer

Except everyone realizes it was never a CB item. Everyone sees that except your ignorant butt.

And from the looks of things...

Half of Seraph left..

So if half of Seraph doesn't like me...then I guess that's only 25%.

And I still talk with the majority of people from Seraph and that were in Seraph, so obviously either you're full of it, or they're too afraid to tell me themselves that they don't like me. Either way, I don't care. And this is going to be my last post in this topic, seeming as how it doesn't even concern me...so don't bother replying to this.

And, Tzo I still <3 you. and Goofy too.

Necropoo

Except everyone realizes it was never a CB item. Everyone sees that except your ignorant butt.

And from the looks of things...

Half of Seraph left..

So if half of Seraph doesn't like me...then I guess that's only 25%.

And I still talk with the majority of people from Seraph and that were in Seraph, so obviously either you're full of it, or they're too afraid to tell me themselves that they don't like me. Either way, I don't care. And this is going to be my last post in this topic, seeming as how it doesn't even concern me...so don't bother replying to this.

And, Tzo I still <3 you. and Goofy too.
    urm since did i say 1/2 of them who hates you aren't in seraph anymore. statx is one and trip is another who's still in seraph, dont wanna mention more cause i'm not the type to lists names if its not really necessary. either way, its not only vacy and me, its more than that, so you can be assured of it

well w/e the wendy is a scammer bs is over i guess. no more post about it pls im already sick and tired of reading about it.

Because you know you're full of crap Trip, and your clan is getting made fun of by everyone on the forums.

And Do you think I care what StatX and Trip and yourself think? You're an idiot, Trip is 16, and acts like he's 10, and I don't even know who the crap StatX is.

And I'd love to hear the other people's names who don't like me. If someone's gonna talk about you, then they at least should do it to thier face.

Unfortunately for Cava, he's not used to telling things to people's faces. Only behind thier backs...

Necropoo

Unfortunately for Cava, he's not used to telling things to people's faces. Only behind thier backs...
    so why did i post this on forums? could've just "backstabbed" you to everyone -_-

you dont' make sense

btw this might seem ironic to how i told off trip at a time and now defending him (lol, just like how you were defending him and now you're trying to bring him down) but trip is saying "stop the wendolyn is a scammer bullshit(bs) " because he wants to get on with life and ko if you wanna keep bumping these 2 scammers of seraph thread go ahead but nobody is hurt more than you and tzo. i'm pretty sick of it too already, low-tolerant rate perhaps, so much i wished i actually shouldn't have to write for the clan bank in the first place. too late for regrets i guess, alls done done

And I just realized I said that I was gonna stop replying here.

Dang it! Quit saying stupid stuff that makes me want to post back.

Necropoo

And I just realized I said that I was gonna stop replying here.

Dang it! Quit saying stupid stuff that makes me want to post back.
    read my edited post

Well just because I think Trip is an idiot about some things doesn't mean he isn't right about others.

And obviously the reason why he wants to stop the "Wendolyn is a scammer" crap, is because no one who matters beleives it. Sure...yourself and StatX beleive it, but read through both of these posts... probably 10x more people support me on this issue than they do you. So if you want to give up and "just enjoy KO" as you said earlier, you might want to just drop all of it.

Necropoo

Well just because I think Trip is an idiot about some things doesn't mean he isn't right about others.

And obviously the reason why he wants to stop the "Wendolyn is a scammer" crap, is because no one who matters beleives it. Sure...yourself and StatX beleive it, but read through both of these posts... probably 10x more people support me on this issue than they do you. So if you want to give up and "just enjoy KO" as you said earlier, you might want to just drop all of it.
    actually i had ask will to close the thread before but he refused to, not blaming him ofc but i'm just stating i did want to drop it before, not because i admit i'm wrong but because i can't be bothered getting flamed when i'm just telling others what i see as fact. you can say me and statx believe it.. what about goat? vacy? there're more and more whom you don't know but it doesn't mean they defend me blatantly like your friends does for you. they do not have to voice it out, and they're not the usual zaraki, daz or anyone else on this forum you find spamming the whole day on every freakin thread just for some entertainment. you know it yourself clearly and better than anyone, whether you've done wrong. i wont' continue after this and seriously, i don't even want anything to do with you. will be the last time we talk so bye and take care.

ps. try not to drag other people's privacy or family matters into this, i dont' see a reason to be doubtful of their backgrounds. (to the post after this)

Good riddance.

And for the record, I'm thankful for friends that will stick up for you in public and on message boards, and what not.

And you might as well count Vacy and yourself as one person. Not to mention Vacy doesn't even play anymore thank God.

And as far as Goat goes....I beleive he's a guy that pretends that his "sister" plays this game..And before you jump to conclusions and say I'm just mindlessly flaming...I've played this game a long time...and I'm a woman. And I know many other women that play this game. And I've met a lot of fakes who have tried to pull it off. EVERYTHING about Goat's "sis", screams out fake to me. If I told any of the other real women who play this game some of the things this person has said and done...they would understand what I mean.

But anyway...yeah that sounds like a good idea. Let's just drop this, because my fingers are getting tired of typing every single second of every day now. :wub:

Mezzrow

alot of these replies are unneccessary this is not about the misunderstanding with wendy this is about tzogan scamming a rogue earring/agate earring from the clan which he made an account on the forum to admit, whats even more amazing is his reasoning, he wont give it back to the clan because " we are kids" and he was the mage who tped people to the boss that he didnt help kill so he feels its his and only his, very mature responses from this greedy idiot. no more replies are needed, CL's and assistants this guy is not the type of person you want in your clan.
    the people who call this guy friend should also be careful - with his logic its only a matter of time before he scams you too.
    bye

TzoGan

Yeah now u pwnt me...LoL U only read what u wanna read from my replies.
    I wont answer to this bullshit. I said all i had to say here and in private with ur cl.
    Bye dude. :wub:

Because you know you're full of crap Trip, and your clan is getting made fun of by everyone on the forums.

And Do you think I care what StatX and Trip and yourself think? You're an idiot, Trip is 16, and acts like he's 10, and I don't even know who the crap StatX is. *

And I'd love to hear the other people's names who don't like me. If someone's gonna talk about you, then they at least should do it to thier face.

1. Im 18 in 4 months :lol:
    2. show me one quote of me acting 10 pls
    3. i dont give 1 shit about what ppl think of me or my clan. all i know is that we're legit and we're going through several scammer problems with clan. the problem we have with u is OVER, i dont care about it anymore no more comments or replies about it pls. still tzo scammed us, so as g_hooves said be aware all clan leaders and assistants cause he will take ur cb items and clames he deserves them <_<

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast