Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan

This is a discussion on Tzogan scammed RE/AE from seraph clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know if Tzo scammed or not. All I know is that he's my friend, and I know that ...
Page: 5

I don't know if Tzo scammed or not. All I know is that he's my friend, and I know that Wendolyn is not a scammer. And acting 10 is whenever you admit that you're wrong but you're too stubborn or prideful to admit it.

i didnt know 10 year olds were stubborn or prideful. well i guess it's ur opinion of what a 10 year old is. kinda weird one but w/e

:slayer:

zzz trip is good gun, 1 of the best clan leaders =P..... :wub:

cricri

i love seraph sad to see they are having problem with scammers . triple if u need help on anything just let me know

wako0

seraph will never die aslong as i keep coming back to this damn game :wub:

its sad to see ppl getting in fights over some pixels. the ppl that left seraph o well what can one do. the ones that stayed ive played ko with for so long, when i was leading the clan i tried to show them noobs to be honest and cool with each other, i came back and IMO OG was still on that same road.

shit was said over some pixels (RoC) thats was wrong from both sides i guess i didnt bother to read all but i stand by my opinon about OG, he is a fine leader :wub:

P.S selam to all the Diez old school.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345