ummmm how is this possible? hack?

This is a discussion on ummmm how is this possible? hack? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :blink: the leader of special asked me to post this smug : "So this lvl 44 Rouge was using a ...
Page: 1

rattrap

Default ummmm how is this possible? hack?

:blink: the leader of special asked me to post this
    smug : "So this lvl 44 Rouge was using a hack near me. He then asked for to be in the clan I told him no of course. So he tells me clan or I will steal your capes. After I tell him to go away he makes his own clan “ReportSubject” I swear he made the clan while near the DK’s. Any way next thing you know the alliance is broken. And he keeps doing this time and again.

User name is NewArcHers."
    http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1967/koxperxe1.jpg

he did not town and make it at the inn hosstess he made it in the middle of a spawn of death knights

report subject is when the leader of one of the top 5 clans reports someone for a GM to check out. Not sure how that can affect your allies. It might just be a fluke since my alliances got fucked up too. bugs ftw?

edit: fuck. yeah the clan is report subject, no the actual report subject. I think he's probably just exploiting some K2 bug. probably spamming allie with your leader, and that's fucking things up.

rattrap

no we tried to do that it doesnt mess with the alliance. im almost sure its a hack but he didnt town to make the clan either he became leader in the middle of a death knight spawn :unsure:

Making clan in middle of nowhere = hack

taking ur capes = old KE bug

Mex

Making clan in middle of nowhere = fuckko (hack) :P