Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

undestructablezzz

This is a discussion on undestructablezzz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php Interference with users [/b] it isnt interfering since it doesnt stop u from using skills or anything. wow whats ...
Page: 2

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php

Interference with users
    [/b]
    it isnt interfering since it doesnt stop u from using skills or anything. wow whats with ppl bitching about undestructablablazzz ._.

freakyangel

it isnt interfering since it doesnt stop u from using skills or anything. wow whats with ppl bitching about undestructablablazzz ._.[/b]
    they trying to be cool and to gain respect from other ppl by saying they 'busted' Undestructablezzzzz of doing something illegal, but they just dont see that they making a fool of themselves cuz what they tryin to do is like Mission Impossible, so what can i say, good luck to yall who want to follow them, and dont forget there r many many and i mean MANY easier ways to (try to) gain respect from others

mammlea2

im not trying to get respect of any, cos simply i couldnt care less of anyone here, im just giving some proof that any person can get bitchy about something (not being to kill a boss alone, therefore tradespamming and then arena invite spamming), and if this is not interferece with user i honestly dont know what it is (maybe a new way to say a person u love him? )

ps: look what magic wrote, he pretty much saying silent didnt something wrong

they trying to be cool and to gain respect from other ppl by saying they 'busted' Undestructablezzzzz of doing something illegal, but they just dont see that they making a fool of themselves cuz what they tryin to do is like Mission Impossible, so what can i say, good luck to yall who want to follow them, and dont forget there r many many and i mean MANY easier ways to (try to) gain respect from others[/b]
    Lol that didn't really make any sense... I think the topic is more about the fact that they were just being lame....

And that is lame to spam invite. If you can't get the drop let it be. No need to go all turk about it...

ANYWAY /care

freakyangel

Lol that didn't really make any sense... I think the topic is more about the fact that they were just being lame....

And that is lame to spam invite. If you can't get the drop let it be. No need to go all turk about it...
    ANYWAY /care[/b]
    ok ok curly i get it i get it fu, my spam wasnt meant to get replies but okay and i didnt even want to make sense :P

cebacan

Undes clan always startin talkin shit!!!whats new undy tried to tell me i talk maself up.......
    Has any1 read ubdestructablezzz clan member sigs.....roflnew sig slogan!!!
    Undestructablezzz loving themselves since ronark started!!!xD

Banned

im not trying to get respect of any, cos simply i couldnt care less of anyone here, im just giving some proof that any person can get bitchy about something (not being to kill a boss alone, therefore tradespamming and then arena invite spamming), and if this is not interferece with user i honestly dont know what it is (maybe a new way to say a person u love him? )

ps: look what magic wrote, he pretty much saying silent didnt something wrong[/b]
    well. the guy deserved it kinda cuz silent found it first and all. even tho it's not bannable it's a dick move BUT i can't say i wouldn't do the same if i hadnt found the boss first myself.

ISeeYouPee

Undes clan always startin talkin shit!!!whats new undy tried to tell me i talk maself up.......
    Undestructablezzz loving themselves since ronark started!!!xD[/b]
    i made it..thanks :P

Undestructablezzz loving themselves since ronark started!!!xD[/b]
    Were starting shit ? maybe you should take a reality check because you came here first and made a topic you stupid idiot...and now that you see noone cares i'm sure your next move will be to cry like a little baby.

kkthxbb

kibal

well. the guy deserved it kinda cuz silent found it first and all. even tho it's not bannable it's a dick move BUT i can't say i wouldn't do the same if i hadnt found the boss first myself.[/b]

Perhaps he found the boss first, but why he didnt start atack it instead of do this shit?

Jason269

he challeneged him, problem? go vs :P

Banned

Perhaps he found the boss first, but why he didnt start atack it instead of do this shit?[/b]
    ofc he attacked it but he knows rogue > warrior cuz of drains so he tried what he could to keep his boss, gettin the guy expd

creedofdeath

lol... not nice...

but you gotta do what you gotta do

magnified

c'mon mammlea2... vs the man

you will probably win too... his combo is way pro so look out

kibal

ofc he attacked it but he knows rogue > warrior cuz of drains so he tried what he could to keep his boss, gettin the guy expd[/b]
    LoL i know that thin people win me runing so im going to brake their legs so ill win .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast