Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Undestructablezzzz ftw

This is a discussion on Undestructablezzzz ftw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blahmt0.jpg ^ that is the reason why he was scammed, his fuck buddy scammed me... The kc i apparently "stole" ...
Page: 2

slaps

http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blahmt0.jpg

^ that is the reason why he was scammed, his fuck buddy scammed me...
    The kc i apparently "stole" was mine for when i gave his fuck buddy 300 m and he put it on that account, when he got his items back his crew was talking shit so i got that account back and spent the knight cash...This guy is such a dam retard that he trys to become my friend again just to lure me into some shit to get me banned...dumb prick...[/b]
    so what his friend did to you gives you the right to hack turtle?.... are you stupid?
    hack the guy who hacked you maybe but not his friend

Boyce

dont really know about this, but /care tbh
    you seem to be a little annoying shit starting stuff
    we are not scammers or w.e and we dont give a fuk about you or this topic
    bb

cebacan

about the blake(stunking) thing.

some guy named twisttheknife scammed him real $$$ or smth so he scammed twists friend.

btw i think unde never cared is cuz he never hid it. every day he like says some random shit about how he jacked you and about how u suck and we're just like oke. i think unde only got mad cuz of the prem thing of how u say blake said he had to repay for premium or somethin but unde never bought him prem -_- guess he just lied to u, eh?

don't call the whole clan scammers because u got owned by someone u prolly laughed at when he got scammed.
    about the_guardian

talk to undy idk who you are -_- (played cypher like a month)[/b]
    Wow u guys got the come backs ok blake listen up u gave twist ur items first.....first mistake......and second of all u asked me for my account info so u could play my char........that night u rocked ma items twist was supposed to give u whatever but u didnt wait ur an impacient fuck as for the kc.....lol that was given to me in a deal i gave u eatdagger back i got the priest o and i have the screenshot of u telling me u sending fallens items away so dun make me post more......Unde u saw the screenshot u dissed my dead mother and called me a cunt first!!!!o and unde ur 17....and blake ur 17 so ofcoarse u guys dont care.......fine but if u dun care dont fukn message me everyday coz franctly i dont care how u are doing blake this all jus goes to show how people lie even after everything is still done so obviously blake is trying to condone what he has dont.....he called my wife a whore my children trash and me a baba shop whore!!!!!!What ya parents teach u boys?Fuck every cept urself?Ya im sure they didnt!!!!Anyway this is a warning to those who care The shit head stole my items and 1k kc yes i got ma items back but if u rob a bank whether they get the money back or not u are still prosecuted!!!!!So blake quit lying to every1 and blaming every1 else for ur actions, what was done was ur own fault and i was always ur mate and heres how u repay me.......i wasnt gonna say anything to any1 but u kept fuking annoying me.........So like i have said to people in the past i am giving u guys a fukn warning this guys would rob a mate the first chance he gets i know coz he did it to me!!!!!!Last thing Undy u a 17 year old kid at ur mamas house wake up to urself!!!!!

magnified

convo continued!!!!
    [/b]

lmfao turtle.. u got satted.

cebacan

lmfao turtle.. u got satted.[/b]
    satted?is that even in the dictionary?

freakyangel

Wow u guys got the come backs ok blake listen up u gave twist ur items first.....first mistake......and second of all u asked me for my account info so u could play my char........that night u rocked ma items twist was supposed to give u whatever but u didnt wait ur an impacient fuck as for the kc.....lol that was given to me in a deal i gave u eatdagger back i got the priest o and i have the screenshot of u telling me u sending fallens items away so dun make me post more......Unde u saw the screenshot u dissed my dead mother and called me a cunt first!!!!o and unde ur 17....and blake ur 17 so ofcoarse u guys dont care.......fine but if u dun care dont fukn message me everyday coz franctly i dont care how u are doing blake this all jus goes to show how people lie even after everything is still done so obviously blake is trying to condone what he has dont.....he called my wife a whore my children trash and me a baba shop whore!!!!!!What ya parents teach u boys?Fuck every cept urself?Ya im sure they didnt!!!!Anyway this is a warning to those who care The shit head stole my items and 1k kc yes i got ma items back but if u rob a bank whether they get the money back or not u are still prosecuted!!!!!So blake quit lying to every1 and blaming every1 else for ur actions, what was done was ur own fault and i was always ur mate and heres how u repay me.......i wasnt gonna say anything to any1 but u kept fuking annoying me.........So like i have said to people in the past i am giving u guys a fukn warning this guys would rob a mate the first chance he gets i know coz he did it to me!!!!!!Last thing Undy u a 17 year old kid at ur mamas house wake up to urself!!!!![/b]

Im not going to say ANYTHING bout what ur SUPPOSED to talk bout, and what this topic is supposed to be about, but why does it matter that they 17? How old r u huh? Im almost 17 too, whats wrong with that age? U wake up, everyone has been 17 or will be, hopefully :s As for the last sentence, which normal 17 yr old doesnt live at his/her mamas house? Didnt u when u were 17? Or dont u now? :s And dont say crap bout me now, Im 16 and I dont live with my parents, so be more original next time kkthxbye

Jason269

+1 maggi holy shit

convo continued!!!!
    [/b]
    rofl i didnt read half the topic but after i read this pm i have a whole new respect for undy. it's so cruel it's funny as hell

its not new, stardollard scammed a cleaver +8, its useless, just dont trust any of them, they dont give a fuk about scamming people

your telling me your going to judge a clan cause of one person. something wrong with your brain?

about the blake(stunking) thing.

some guy named twisttheknife scammed him real $$$ or smth so he scammed twists friend.

btw i think unde never cared is cuz he never hid it. every day he like says some random shit about how he jacked you and about how u suck and we're just like oke. i think unde only got mad cuz of the prem thing of how u say blake said he had to repay for premium or somethin but unde never bought him prem -_- guess he just lied to u, eh?

don't call the whole clan scammers because u got owned by someone u prolly laughed at when he got scammed.
    about the_guardian

talk to undy idk who you are -_- (played cypher like a month)[/b]
    WDF does that have to do with turtle you fuken idiot?? man every topic you reply in is fucken retarded as fuck.. dude find another hobby cause this one aint for you kiddo

ohh and why is all of UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ getting on their horses?? something to hide?? in denial?? look i made lots of fucken trades with turtle.. ones worth over 400$ and not once did he even try to scam anything.. i trust this dude and i know what hes saying is true... thats not including the 4 picks of you guys being idiot scammers...

Jason269

its not new, stardollard scammed a cleaver +8, its useless, just dont trust any of them, they dont give a fuk about scamming people[/b]
    read what moomoo said on the other post you fucking d1ck sucker

Jason269

its not new, stardollard scammed a cleaver +8, its useless, just dont trust any of them, they dont give a fuk about scamming people[/b]
    dont even bring what happened with moo/stardollar, its over so just forget it[/b]
    stfu madness prick

Banned

WDF does that have to do with turtle you fuken idiot?? man every topic you reply in is fucken retarded as fuck.. dude find another hobby cause this one aint for you kiddo[/b]
    You're an idiot. Blake scammed turtle because when twist scammed him ofc he wouldn't have had access to anything twist had so he got the next best thing, his friend (turtle). So, once again the Fierce noob is wrong.........

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast