Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Undestructablezzzz ftw

This is a discussion on Undestructablezzzz ftw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not new, stardollard scammed a cleaver +8, its useless, just dont trust any of them, they dont give a ...
Page: 3

ISeeYouPee

its not new, stardollard scammed a cleaver +8, its useless, just dont trust any of them, they dont give a fuk about scamming people[/b]
    chong? wtf is your problem ..one person does something wrong and its whole clans thing? alright bb

cebacan

Ok the insults started wit calling me old and uncaring for ma family......
    Lol i was jus issuing a warning u guys can take it as u please.....
    As for the whole 17 year old thing i was kiked outa home when i was 16.......
    And blood what did happen to those items i had on ares?????
    lol
    All i wanna say is that 17 year olds dun have a care in the world and can do what they please!!!
    So what makes a 17 year old smart enough to tell me what i do wit my money and my time.......
    Please in the future undestructablezzz think before u speek........
    Because in my eyes what u are saying is immature and unthought about........
    Yes 1 person did do something wrong but.....what did u guys do to help.....Insult me
    is that the answer u have for calling urselfs not to blame?
    Well it seems to me u all have something to say to me not jus 1 of u..........
    This post wasting ma time i guess so anyway laterz and maybe in the future ull think about how u treat people!!!!

cebacan

You're an idiot. Blake scammed turtle because when twist scammed him ofc he wouldn't have had access to anything twist had so he got the next best thing, his friend (turtle). So, once again the Fierce noob is wrong.........[/b]
    LOL blood u clown wtf u mean its ok to scam some1 ELSE?
    lol
    WOW u guys need to learn alot!!!Fukn retards!!!

Banned

LOL blood u clown wtf u mean its ok to scam some1 ELSE?
    lol
    WOW u guys need to learn alot!!!Fukn retards!!![/b]

Let's say you scammed me and you and twist had a good laugh about it. Let's also say i had info to twist's account and then figured out that he just laughed while u scammed me. BB his items.

It's bassicly the same as any gang. You fuck with the leader or like a top runner and they fuck with your family. the only difference is that instead of a gang it would be me messing with your friend..get it?

about ur stuff on ares: don't even try that. you told me 1 week before that you were gonna put that shit on a dcz warrior and how u were gonna "pimp" it out and "own" (even though u can't combo) the dcz.

JRoss

well this aint really about the topic but i wanna address the subject of because we are "17" we are idiots and dont know anything.........With age wisdom does come but as for me i have other people telling me about life and preventing me from makin mistakes that they have done so basically could i be classified as the same age as them because they tell me everything I kno? hmmmmm as someone else said you were 17 once i bet u felt the same way that you knew everything............EVERYONE has something to learn because no one is perfect..............

cebacan

Let's say you scammed me and you and twist had a good laugh about it. Let's also say i had info to twist's account and then figured out that he just laughed while u scammed me. BB his items.

It's bassicly the same as any gang. You fuck with the leader or like a top runner and they fuck with your family. the only difference is that instead of a gang it would be me messing with your friend..get it?

about ur stuff on ares: don't even try that. you told me 1 week before that you were gonna put that shit on a dcz warrior and how u were gonna "pimp" it out and "own" (even though u can't combo) the dcz.[/b]
    omg......u aint a gangster.......u are 17.......there is no excuse for theft however it is played out......i know everything that happened.......u only know the scammerz side of it :P coz u dun bother to listen.....u are pig headed.........i can combo.....ok.....i.....guess........not that i have ever said i was the shit!!!!........thats what comes outa u guys mouths!!!!........end of discussion.....STFU!!!!!!

Helios

daystar
    magic isnt 17
    hes 13 without friends ( ko>real life right? )
    his mom need to talk about his problem

cebacan

What happened between Twist and Stun had in no way anything to do with me.Their dealings were done in a private channel and when i was questioned about the situation all i could say was, im sure Twist will pay u when he can, i did not laugh at the situation once and my wife spoke to stun acouple times also and she did not laugh, stun was classed as my friend as was Twist stun asked me for my account information and in being my friend i abliged his request. it wasnt any longer than 2 to 3 hours before he had stolen my items yet still denied his involvement in the items being stolen at the same time he was in an alternate vent laughing at how silly i was to give him my info.Then when i asked for my items back he simply went in the other ventrillo server and laughed at me again.Countless times i had been in a sour mood and Blake being a funny person was able to cheer me up so i did class him as a good friend.
    While being involved with such people as DeathAdder Jross xLovex and others i have Been insulted countless times
    had afew other items go missing with unexplainable outcomes and afew of them were banned.
    All id like to say is that Blake u are a scammer and a liar....e.g:U are lying right now.
    Also in the case of the knight cash well i am wrong i think but Blake referred to the reason to needing anything from twist was to get 5k knight cash and premium for the new server but he didnt get this so his new plan was to steal my items sell them for 5gb and give 5gb to someone or another for the 5k knight cash and premium for the new server.
    Which is what blake explained to me.
    In the case of FallenAngel68........Blake was eatdagger he traded his account to twist earlier and started playing on a priest......i then aquired eat from Twist....Blake expressed his want to play rogue again and i wished to be a priest so the characters exchanged hands once again.As tome went by blake sold his account to twist again and after trying to steal my items he then used secret ansewer to gain access to fallen angel in order to steal the knightcash which i now owned.He then used to buy a valkerie pauldron and told me in 48 hours he would return fallen to me which he did.I am sorry i was not more in depth on the whole situation judge as u may but when push comes to shove Blake u are a scammer and Unde u ar a decent player but u are a Cunt of a kid excuse my french.I hope this brings some light to this never ending barray of insults and In the future i will refrain from handing my info out and Blake u should refrain from giving ur items to some1 before payment.So please quit giving me these silly excuses,Ty for ur time Kind Reguards PJ

cebacan

One last thing...yes i do spend some money on this game but as i said i also surf and my surfboard has cost me more than this game ever will.Blake u have gone to further lengths than jus spending money.On one occasion u explained that u had stolen ur mothers credit card in order to gain premium.Also as the my last post states u are willing to go the distance alright.Look u are still playing Unde and those guys are giving u a hand up (stupid if u ask me) but dude u always shit where u lay.I am not 30 i am only 24 bringing my children and my family into these conversations is no more necessary then me calling u guys 17 which was only to make a point might i add.Yes i was 17 once but i wasnt sitting on my pc then i was skateboarding surfing and partying my face off.The truth is at 17 i always thought i was right when infact i wasnt hardly right.When i was 17 i laughed at things that in an adults eyes dont seem to be as funny that was the point i was trying to make i was not trying to insult 17 year olds in general.You guys didnt even seem to get that point.So i hope i have covered all questions although im sure u guys will come up with some really intelligent comment like 'U got Owned' which would take u a whole of what 10 seconds to think of well im here to tell u that in actual fact u got owned.Ty for ur time kind reguards PJ

Banned

stfu madness prick[/b]

lolumad baddie?

Honestly, if you werent such a fucking loser someone might pay some attention to you.

Jason269

stfu idiot, beatrix already said, dont even bring it back up and what do you do? bring it back up like a lil kid, shut your ass up

Sorry to hear it pete...

Admitting to scamming a guy because his "alledged friend" (whom the gentleman in question didnt have a part in the scamming) scammed you is the most retarded thing i have ever heard of. You have officially made everyone who read this dumber, May god have mercy on your souls, or better yet ours. You people are just dumb.

Proof is plain as day, ban the scammer plz.. Unfortunately cold heartedness isnt bannable, but damn the man just lost 40+ dollars(or items)and you just mock him.

freakyangel

Sorry to hear it pete...

Admitting to scamming a guy because his "alledged friend" (whom the gentleman in question didnt have a part in the scamming) scammed you is the most retarded thing i have ever heard of. You have officially made everyone who read this dumber, May god have mercy on your souls, or better yet ours. You people are just dumb.
    Proof is plain as day, ban the scammer plz.. Unfortunately cold heartedness isnt bannable, but damn the man just lost 40+ dollars(or items)and you just mock him.[/b]
    r u tryin to become a nun? if not, u sound like one anyway :s

r u tryin to become a nun? if not, u sound like one anyway :s[/b]
    Well, no..

This forum is here for gamers to trade and/or purchase items, in a safe and trusted enviroment. Turtle had proof he was scammed by another gamer from this forum...hence you need to get rid of the scammer.

cebacan

r u tryin to become a nun? if not, u sound like one anyway :s[/b]
    LOL and u are?
    Uninvolved right?
    Bored right?
    Shitty comments right.
    Thought so.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast