Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Undestructablezzzz ftw

This is a discussion on Undestructablezzzz ftw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; r u tryin to become a nun? if not, u sound like one anyway :s[/b] hhaahah +1 take a seat....
Page: 4

dnovak

r u tryin to become a nun? if not, u sound like one anyway :s[/b]
    hhaahah +1

take a seat.

shadowhax

LOL and u are?
    Uninvolved right?
    Bored right?
    Shitty comments right.
    Thought so.[/b]
    Pay no attention to the kids with down syndrome pj.

@Jason
    lolumad bitch? You have the argumentative sense of a 700 pound Gorilla. Oh dear did I just hurt your ego? Go play in construction while riding your tricycle you fucking sped kid. No need to cry because your mommy wont take you off weightwatchers you inbred.

Love,
    Tapion

freakyangel

Pay no attention to the kids with down syndrome pj.
    @Jason
    lolumad bitch? You have the argumentative sense of a 700 pound Gorilla. Oh dear did I just hurt your ego? Go play in construction while riding your tricycle you fucking sped kid. No need to cry because your mommy wont take you off weightwatchers you inbred.
    Love,
    Tapion

<div class='quotemain'>
    LOL and u are?
    Uninvolved right?
    Bored right?
    Shitty comments right.
    Thought so.[/b]
    [/b][/quote]

perfect match

Jason269

@Jason
    lolumad bitch? You have the argumentative sense of a 700 pound Gorilla. Oh dear did I just hurt your ego? Go play in construction while riding your tricycle you fucking sped kid. No need to cry because your mommy wont take you off weightwatchers you inbred.[/b]
    im not even going to reply with flame, that was just such a silly kiddie comment and makes me laugh hard, makes me laugh so much im happy

Banned

im not even going to reply with flame, that was just such a silly kiddie comment and makes me laugh hard, makes me laugh so much im happy [/b]

You laugh because you have down syndrome.

By the way, learn some proper grammar you sped.

Jason269

im not a geek i dont write perfect on a forum ty. also u say i got "down syndrome." you must be sick to think of that shit cuz i wont be on here if i had it u fuck tard and sped? u on crack bud? go get a life, my dog has more respect than you

cebacan

Some1 close this topic before i throw up all over my keyboard.
    Undestructablezzz all i have to say to you is oogy goo goo boo boo boo!!!!
    lol Fukn Babys!!!!

Jason269

SUCK MA DICK

SUCK MA DICK[/b]
    that only happens when you got a dick... anyways.. pj get on vent.... i need my shells soon ><

Banned

im not a geek i dont write perfect on a forum ty. also u say i got "down syndrome." you must be sick to think of that shit cuz i wont be on here if i had it u fuck tard and sped? u on crack bud? go get a life, my dog has more respect than you[/b]

Good one. "Geek" ROFL. By the way kid, Down syndrome doesn&#39;t mean retarded. But I guess a "intellectual" like you wouldn&#39;t know the difference. Your a drain on society you fat fuck. We&#39;ll see where you are in 30 years LOL. And before you call me a dumbass, how much u wanna bet im going to a better college than you? Whats your GPA in school jason?
    &#39;
    @Maggi:

perfect match? I know PJ kthx.

Jason269

Good one. "Geek" ROFL. By the way kid, Down syndrome doesn&#39;t mean retarded. But I guess a "intellectual" like you wouldn&#39;t know the difference. Your a drain on society you fat fuck. We&#39;ll see where you are in 30 years LOL. And before you call me a dumbass, how much u wanna bet im going to a better college than you? Whats your GPA in school jason?
    &#39;
    @Maggi:

perfect match? I know PJ kthx.[/b]
    want cookie?

Banned

want cookie?[/b]

answer the question?

poiz3n

answer the question?[/b]
    he cant, he prolly goes to middle school still

Banned

he cant, he prolly goes to middle school still[/b]