Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Undestructablezzzz ftw

This is a discussion on Undestructablezzzz ftw within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span style="font-family:Arial Black">Listen you kangaroo fucking piece of shit</span>. Blake is out of clan. He has been for a long ...
Page: 6

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Listen you kangaroo fucking piece of shit</span>. Blake is out of clan. He has been for a long time now. Why do you guys keep on going and going and going and going? If you were so mature and we are such kids then set a good example. Be the bigger man and just let it go since the problem is solved even when Jason keeps on. /bb[/b]
    lol big words for a little man

cebacan

It did end ages ago u guys have kept it going so wtf are u talking about!!!!Ive been asking an admin to end the topic twice i think.BTW That is the same insult lots of americans use towards australians so get a new one.

Banned

Listen you kangaroo fucking piece of shit. Blake is out of clan. He has been for a long time now. Why do you guys keep on going and going and going and going? If you were so mature and we are such kids then set a good example. Be the bigger man and just let it go since the problem is solved even when Jason keeps on. /bb[/b]

Dont make us look ignorant : /.

us meaning americans.

Listen you kangaroo fucking piece of shit. Blake is out of clan. He has been for a long time now. Why do you guys keep on going and going and going and going? If you were so mature and we are such kids then set a good example. Be the bigger man and just let it go since the problem is solved even when Jason keeps on. /bb[/b]
    and this makes u look mature by saying this?

Banned

and u see what my comment got? attention! yay, it did what it was supposed to do. fucking idiots

Banned

and u see what my comment got? attention! yay, it did what it was supposed to do. fucking idiots[/b]

So your an attention whore on the internet. Hope your proud you fat bitch.

poiz3n

lol, i member magic from a while ago on this forum, hes just a fucking retard kid who thinks ppl like him and his comebacks just make u die of how stupid they are

Banned

lol, i member magic from a while ago on this forum, hes just a fucking retard kid who thinks ppl like him and his comebacks just make u die of how stupid they are[/b]

The kid is a fucking clown. WannaBe is quite appropriate.

and u see what my comment got? attention! yay, it did what it was supposed to do. fucking idiots[/b]
    so ur an attention whore? on a game fourm >.> so sad

poiz3n

he wants some friends i think

shadowkev

sucks

Banned

lol, i member magic from a while ago on this forum, hes just a fucking retard kid who thinks ppl like him and his comebacks just make u die of how stupid they are[/b]

Don&#39;t even talk you macroing piece of shit. Go hit up muubo and koxp some more ok?

That single post was made for attention yes, but if you think that makes me an "attention whore" then you&#39;re a complete retard.

P.S - lavel where&#39;s that pic?

I am told that this issue has been resolved. If it needs to be discussed further, you can make another topic to bring up anything else.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456