Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

unfairs(cheaters) clans in usko

This is a discussion on unfairs(cheaters) clans in usko within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cheater show cheaters how they cheat -_-[/b] it`s stupid, but funny also xD...
Page: 3

cheater show cheaters how they cheat -_-[/b]
    it`s stupid, but funny also xD

tgrandomtask

im b3yondgodlike . we were tp'ed in there by a wall hacking mage. his"friend " was coming over and killing our sundries. mage followed and tp'ed us. when we couldnt kill him we killed sundries. what isnt shown in this pic is us on orc side waiting for him to wall hack over again. this faggot has been killing our sundries every 5 minutes or so for weeks. so funny how if we do 1 bad thing these turks go on a rampage yet they continously do it and cry when their banned.
    anyways ive played this game since myko beta. dont really care what these faggets like tomentorious say. he is a known tbl priest , his entire clan cheats pretty much so fuck him.all the OLD players from myko know i dont cheat. so sry if i killed 1 sundries. btw... u can blink there also !

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

im b3yondgodlike . we were tp'ed in there by a wall hacking mage. his"friend " was coming over and killing our sundries. mage followed and tp'ed us. when we couldnt kill him we killed sundries. what isnt shown in this pic is us on orc side waiting for him to wall hack over again. this faggot has been killing our sundries every 5 minutes or so for weeks. so funny how if we do 1 bad thing these turks go on a rampage yet they continously do it and cry when their banned.
    anyways ive played this game since myko beta. dont really care what these faggets like tomentorious say. he is a known tbl priest , his entire clan cheats pretty much so fuck him.all the OLD players from myko know i dont cheat. so sry if i killed 1 sundries. btw... u can blink there also ![/b]
    yep... got tped over their while a.f.k ^^ love it, and i could care less, do you really think i need to hack oO lol ask yourself that, i dont need 2 sink that low in this game LOL

we were going 2 farm nigtmare crystals, as you can still get them from knightsof betrayal and from the fragments that drop from the envys,greeds, and lust when u kill cuffbinger/ gigahammer/ krowaz, you can think what you want, because i know i dont hack this game, its just stupid =.=

thorstr

anyways ive played this game since myko beta. dont really care what these faggets like tomentorious say. he is a known tbl priest , his entire clan cheats pretty much so fuck him.all the OLD players from myko know i dont cheat. so sry if i killed 1 sundries. btw... u can blink there also ![/b]
    You said one mage tp'ed your party there .we can see in the image, the party leader is the mage Ponkie( he is in clan delusion) is he the wall hack mage? If any is in one 3rd party tools should be banned right

then the wall hack mage is the mage ponkie?that tp us there or the wall hacker mage is the other mage cocaineee ( we can see the 2 mages in you party ponkie and cocaineee)
    JDizzle said your clan was going to farm, then in your party cant be other random mage right , my conclusion one of those mages(ponkie or cocaineee) was using wall hack then members of clan delusion are cheaters

pd: b3yondgodlike now we know your ko history, the point is the cheaters should be banned

Banned

yep... got tped over their while a.f.k ^^ love it, and i could care less, do you really think i need to hack oO lol ask yourself that, i dont need 2 sink that low in this game LOL

we were going 2 farm nigtmare crystals, as you can still get them from knightsof betrayal and from the fragments that drop from the envys,greeds, and lust when u kill cuffbinger/ gigahammer/ krowaz, you can think what you want, because i know i dont hack this game, its just stupid =.=[/b]
    i know that u r gg but blame ur clan \ party members

partying with hacker is banable

u mean a party of 80+ cant beat a lvl 75 archer with 2892 hp?
    someone mentioned u couldn't kill him so u killed the sundries instead. (too lazy scroll back up and look)
    by means of wall hacking or blinking up there( abusing a bug) its all still illegal
    other then the archer for self pwning only person u can blame is the mage for getting everyone in trouble

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

is that Jdizz1e the ko4life Jdizzle? or some other guy

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

is that Jdizz1e the ko4life Jdizzle? or some other guy[/b]
    its him

is that Jdizz1e the ko4life Jdizzle? or some other guy[/b]
    yea, it was me in that picture, but am i killing it and hitting it? no im not, i was a.f.k. and their is nothing i can do to change it, you can think what you want, ^^ im still the same old me

Banned

yea, it was me in that picture, but am i killing it and hitting it? no im not, i was a.f.k. and their is nothing i can do to change it, you can think what you want, ^^ im still the same old me [/b]

change your siggie (7x) or we wont accept your answer

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

change your siggie (7x) or we wont accept your answer[/b]
    his sig is a total fake

change your siggie (7x) or we wont accept your answer[/b]
    jannson is slowly making me a new 1 :'( 2 busy for him 2 make me 1

tgrandomtask

so if 1 guy in party cheats bann all? there is no one in this game that hasnt had a tbl priest or tbl rogue in their pk party in the last 3 months. so blow tormentotious. ur clan should be banned also then noob

thorstr

so if 1 guy in party cheats bann all? there is no one in this game that hasnt had a tbl priest or tbl rogue in their pk party in the last 3 months. so blow tormentotious. ur clan should be banned also then noob[/b]
    tormentorius ?? who is he?
    well brain of kid, i dont care what u say
    your party was using 3rd party tools all should be banned, look the website of knight online

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123