Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer

This is a discussion on UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he admited he shared with me right so ..... wheres my fuckin items? and wtf are you , some random ...
Page: 2

Banned

he admited he shared with me right so ..... wheres my fuckin items? and wtf are you, some random retard anyways? tell your loser friend to answer the phone so we can sort this out if he dont give me one reason why he shudnt talk to me[/b]
    im a human being, no need to be offensive towards me, i gave my opinion on this matter because i have known tom for 2 years as i said. Like he said where is his pus stuff???

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

sure have your items back

wna give me my magically disappeared pus stuff back?[/b]
    sounds like u admitted that u have his items :P

Banned

He never said he didn't have his items, the issue is he changed the password because Hashey took/deleted his pus items. Hes still got his items and is not hiding that, he simply wants his pus shit back in order to give the other items back.

Radtech

I've shared tons of stuff with Upgrade in the past and I've NEVER had an issue. Take it for what it's worth but I'd trust him with my stuff anyday.

sexyrexy

He never said he didn't have his items, the issue is he changed the password because Hashey took/deleted his pus items. Hes still got his items and is not hiding that, he simply wants his pus shit back in order to give the other items back.[/b]
    is it just me or are what you saying is "im going to scam this guy THEN leave my items on his account?"
    rofl

Banned

you obviously don't understand english, im guessing you've got a mental disorder?

Banned

is it just me or are what you saying is "im going to scam this guy THEN leave my items on his account?"
    rofl[/b]
    Was exactly thinking the same, this makes no sense at all.

hashey100

well after all i didnt have to get proof to prove that you have my items and saying i scammed pus items off you name them lmao i didnt take anything off you and someone can do over 1000 trades and at the end of the day hack someone...... thats how it usually endz. Upgrade you think your smart tell me which items i magicially hacked off you

Upgrade

dude what are you on about

first you call me a scammer then you call me a hacker?

dude its my account how the hell can i hack my own account...

yer i sent my self a keylogger nd shit lol

sexyrexy

uhh sharer gives you items.. you trade $10 of pus items to other account... you say sharer scammed you so you keep his items... thats how you magically hack yourself

hashey100

at least sum1 understands me.... upgrade your missing the point you have my items and you admited it. cleary you refused to give my items therefore you cover up your mistakes by saying that im the hacker. you woudnt make such a big deal if you didnt have my items so stop tryna chat crap

RE5PECTmf

I know slik for a really really long time , did few trades with him .. premiums as well , never had an issue , so I don't have any reason to show disrespect for him , yet , on the other side , Upgrade has been doing lot of trades so far , and I really don't think he would fall for some items that he could obtain easily . U guys have an issue between urself , keep it like that . I've got only one question for Upgrade and thats following .. How much was that stuff on ur last page worth of ?

Upgrade

at least sum1 understands me.... upgrade your missing the point you have my items and you admited it. cleary you refused to give my items therefore you cover up your mistakes by saying that im the hacker. you woudnt make such a big deal if you didnt have my items so stop tryna chat crap[/b]

dude please read my posts ffs i never called anyone a hacker you where the first to bring up the hacker crap

and i had a set of sc , 2 valk sets, 10 trina which i was saving up to make fp9 pfff, and about 6 pathos gloves and a rom

Imhotep

So if he scammed your PUS items wouldn't it make sense for him to take back his items that he put on the account in the first place aswell...?

hashey100

lmao i think this retard is running out of ideas. stop lying about i scammed you i didnt touch none of your items

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast