Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer

This is a discussion on UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol running out of idea`s i havent changed my story unlike you im over explaining my self to you i ...
Page: 3

Upgrade

lol running out of idea`s i havent changed my story unlike you

im over explaining my self to you

i didnt do anything, gime my stuff back if u want yours

gimme my pathos back

gimme my items back

my dad has a bigger cock

funny

Mixer

WOW retardness... the acusations seem to be fake,cuz the acuser seems like a retard.
    Will support Upgrade

I agree, this accusation looks pretty weak and fake but Upgrade has already a background as scammer. Upgrade aka pspabuser got banned by Vandy in May (his email was: [email protected]) http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=230895

The way to know it is very simple, I'm in his ''trustable'' signature.

I made only one paypal trade with someone living in UK... it was pspabuser. Plus, if you compare both trade list, it's too similar to be only a coincidence.

Trimline

this topicc is going nowhere.. its obv that the guy wont give the items back.. ik its sad but still u gotta face the fact u made a big mistake and now ur payign for it

hashey100

sounds to me like this loser is obviously a scammer and tried to make a hoax story by saying i hacked him without any proof.... and answer your phone you pussy. well all i really want from this topic is to prove that hes a scammer because if he gets away with it i will be so pissed. and i know im not gonna get my items back. and mixer how can you say my accusations are fake when he admited having my items lmao you must be an absolute retard or something. also if i took your bullshit pus items woudnt i take back my items with it? or am i missing something

Banned

I agree, this accusation looks pretty weak and fake but Upgrade has already a background as scammer. Upgrade aka pspabuser got banned by Vandy in May (his email was: [email protected]) http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=230895

The way to know it is very simple, I'm in his ''trustable'' signature.

I made only one paypal trade with someone living in UK... it was pspabuser. Plus, if you compare both trade list, it's too similar to be only a coincidence.[/b]
    That looks like some damn good evidence to me.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I had a feeling about this guy (Upgrade) that's why I didn't let him to buy stuff for USD in C-west by paypal. He's already banned from here.

Banned

i am not 100 % sure but if what millenium is saying is true about this guy being psabuser, he is a HUGE scammer, one of the worst in ares.

edit : some1 just told me this is psabuser, all i have to say is wow. this pos scammed me a while back for all my items. ty for catching this millenium, and im sorry to whom who ever got scammed by this guy.

Wow so Hashey gets scammed by sharer, people come out of the wood work to call him a douche and a liar. While The scammer laughs and keeps items. Then low and behold the scammer in question was actually already a huge scammer from before on a new account.

Wow way to go guys, it doesnt matter if you did succesful trades with the guy in the past. Shit like this happens and the cake is left on your face as well. Way to lose a guy his items. Vouchers should be held just as liable.

Wow so Hashey gets scammed by sharer, people come out of the wood work to call him a douche and a liar. While The scammer laughs and keeps items. Then low and behold the scammer in question was actually already a huge scammer from before on a new account.

Wow way to go guys, it doesnt matter if you did succesful trades with the guy in the past. Shit like this happens and the cake is left on your face as well. Way to lose a guy his items. Vouchers should be held just as liable.[/b]
    agreed.

his "voucher" keeps backing him up and shit, and in return, turns the accusations around towards hashey.

vouchers should definately be responsible. (im not saying the vouchers that simply post once saying "i traded a usd trade with this guy, and he was trustworhty" but i mean the ones that keep posting shit like PinotGrigio in this case.

just give back the fukin' items

hashey100

i checked KOK and hes merchanted my items so.... looks like i will piss off to sum random private server

hashey100

thanx frankie for banning him and thank you all who supported me especially Millenium for catching out who he is.......
    btw badbadjp im swag lol

Banned

thanx frankie for banning him and thank you all who supported me especially Millenium for catching out who he is.......
    btw badbadjp im swag lol[/b]
    sorry to see this happen but what i can i say. this guy took all my stuff as well a while back and sold it on these forums. he always claims hes quitting ko when he just name changes and comes back to scam more. gl with all < 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast