Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer

This is a discussion on UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I haven't read replies in this topic but if possible, please double check and make sure he is IP banned ...
Page: 5

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I haven't read replies in this topic but if possible, please double check and make sure he is IP banned on KO4Life, not just his "Upgrade" account. My friend and I have also been scammed by pspabuser and didn't know where/who he's gone to/become, until now. Appreciate in advance, deleting his Ares threads now..

Banned

what did he scam you for danny

xxladyomegaxx

Holy cow this was the freaking psabuser jerk AGAIN ? Thank you for banning his IP , hopefully he won't figure out how to change his IP to torture and hurt more people and wished the k2 main forum could take care of things in reguards to such as this as ya'll do .

Milanac

Your the most fukin retarded person i've ever seen on my life, firstly NO service would give out someones personal details! Secondly say to kick his mom or whatever, your a fukin low life jerk (probally 13-15 years old) who would actually do that. Thirdly i would actually like to see you fight against him, he would knock you the fuck out mate.[/b]
    rolf ! he would kick my ass ? lol ! he is some retarded nub who sit next to computer and scamming ppl and he got no life ! If he can kick my ass then i would kill my self ! so stfu !
    I dont like to flame or anything ! so thanks and bye !!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

what did he scam you for danny[/b]
    JP lost plenty of his items and "supposedly got them back" after days and days of begging from pspabuser. I don't need proof to say so because of this fact:
    If pspabuser wasn't a scammer, then why make a totally new disguise? A whole new KO4Life name? Obviously he's done something, I guarantee it.
    Aside that, JP is one of my best friends on Ares, I would easily believe him than just some random guy, who was also in Buddah's clan :lol:
    Anyways, he's banned now. What are you trying to protect from him? If he is your friend, I can understand.. I've had friends of mine who have made themselves scammers, but pspabuser is a NO LIFER scammer.
    People change, I hope you can understand cause your a good guy <3 ... I am more than happy to ruin his name on public forums.

Banned

i wasnt defending him then, i was just asking what he scammed you for, you said he scammed you and jp

just wonderd what he scammed you for =(

if he steal your item, he can burn in hell

Banned

i knew upgrade from diez

turns out it was someone completely different

my bad for assuming

Gl getting your items back hashey[/b]

Your the most fukin retarded person i&#39;ve ever seen on my life, firstly NO service would give out someones personal details! Secondly say to kick his mom or whatever, your a fukin low life jerk (probally 13-15 years old) who would actually do that. Thirdly i would actually like to see you fight against him, he would knock you the fuck out mate.[/b]
    How do you know hed kick his ass if you "dont know him"?

hmmmmm interesting

I love hearing those "i would beat ur ass in real life" comments. Considering 95% of the time the two people arguing are about the size of a pencil and wouldn&#39;t do anything if they ever saw that person in real life, and if they did itd be like slap fighting :P.

But pspabuser is indeed a scammer, he has admitted it pretty much, and he is not even denying that he is pspabuser, look at all his threads, not one of them denies it :P

Far as i know he has 3 characters so be careful

Upgraderogue(orc)

Upgradepriest(human currently logged merchanting his human rogue on a1)
    And some human rogue(you can see name of it if u look at the cypher ring he has for sale)

So don&#39;t talk to any of them o.0, dudes a jackass ^_^

Banned

its the real jp here, and he did indeed scam me for alot of items.(on pspabuser )

i have proof that it is pspabuser as his account on knightonlineworld forums had namechanged from pspabuser to upgraderogue, i had caught this about a month as he started playing again, when i confronted him he told me that pspabuser is his friend and they switched accounts and made up a bs story and i just said fuck that and just kicked him out of my vent..

i would of made a post on knightonline forums but the over abusive mod kevin banned me cuz hes a dumb fuck.

I say you guys should also ban everyone that said that upgrade was legit and that he wouldn&#39;t scam etc. You gotta fucking start doing something about the god damn bullshit vouchers here.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I only had one dealing with pspabuser. His friend had a MS+9 and wanted to trade for a HB+8 and ROL. But it never happened cos pspabuser wasn&#39;t online enough.

Seemed he was a schoolkid with a portable. Spams forums but spends little time in game. I&#39;m thinking - he can access many IP&#39;s ISP&#39;s.

I&#39;m sure he has enough intellegence to use one username from each IP. I doubt the guy has actually gone.

KO4Life should get rid of vouchers everyone buy from Danny FTW.

Banned

off topic but ash gogo 4k

Banned

How do you know hed kick his ass if you "dont know him"?
    hmmmmm interesting[/b]
    Where abouts did i say i didn&#39;t know him?!! I&#39;ve seen him irl and hes quite well built

rofl at this topic. my condolences go out to hashey/slik. ive partied with slik (with a shared char...cant say) in ardream and sadly with upgrade as well. for the record...upgrade sux as priest....290 FR on a mage with 4k hp while i was potting and tanking towers but i lagged and i died....by towers alone...but more importantly....when i saw Upgrade is a scammer in someone&#39;s sig, i didnt believe it first because he was in BladeofVengeance clan but then again i saw him a few days later....and was clanless....kinda made some sense out of that scammer remark in the sig. ive heard about the shit pspabuser pulled so i can imagine this wasnt fun for u slik. I truly do feel sorry for you. And this may seem harsh but this should be considered as a lesson for you. NEVER Trust anyone in KO. Theres only like 3-4 people I trust in KO because i&#39;ve known them for 3-5 years and i have them on msn constantly talking etc etc. And it wasnt me who developed trust towards them, it was them who let me borrow items, transfer items, play acct, etc. but as far i know slik is a good guy and i do feel sorry for you. dont go to a private server because it kills the fun of KO. every1 is a warrior with basically the same items and no other class is valuable maybe except priest for duffs and heals and sometimes mage for tp only.

AND ROFL AT JADE&#39;S POST! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    That is so friggin true, half the people who make threats online, make empty threats.
    And tabby....it doesnt matter how well built a person is. If a person is pissed off enough to beat someone&#39;s ass, trust me, they will. Speaking with experience.

P.S. I dont know if you believe in karma, but i believe for all the shit he put you thru, all that will come back to bite him in the ass. P3@C3

-Prince

Banned

milanac post a pic of you please =]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast