Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer

This is a discussion on UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i knew upgrade from diez my bad for assuming Gl getting your items back hashey[/b] Seems like you're saying it ...
Page: 6

Banned

i knew upgrade from diez

my bad for assuming

Gl getting your items back hashey[/b]
    Seems like you're saying it right there.

Banned

Not really, did i know what pspabuser looked like in real life? I never fuckin knew pspabuser

/fail on your part

Ethgar

wow man..i read this topic now..this UpgradeRogue so sux really sorry for you..

if i were in your country i would help u finding him and kicking his ass =P
    those kind of ppl ruin ko..but we shouldn't let them.i dont wanna sound repetitive but..as some ppl here said you shouldnt trust any1 but your friends that u know for a long time (like 3 years). i learned my lesson from this issue and happy he got banned from ko4life..wish there was a way to ban him from ko too =.=

Banned

Not really, did i know what pspabuser looked like in real life? I never fuckin knew pspabuser

/fail on your part[/b]
    PSPABUSER = UPGRADE

are you a moron or something?

Banned

learn the english language then read my post again, I NEVER KNEW WHAT PSPABUSER LOOKED LIKE, SO HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT PSPABUSER WAS UPGRADE!!

Banned

learn the english language then read my post again, I NEVER KNEW WHAT PSPABUSER LOOKED LIKE, SO HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT PSPABUSER WAS UPGRADE!![/b]
    Let me clarify on what I'm trying to get across to you here.

Here is whats going through a normal persons mind.

You: I know an upgrade from Diez, and it turns out it was a different person. Then you say my bad for assuming that this upgrade was the same one from Diez, my bad.

Thats what people are getting from your post which is why we think you are a liar.

Get it now?

igor_lazar

and now he is selling upgrades stuff in ares section, sombody check the ip's on these two plox h34r:

Banned

Elucid you stated and i quote "How do you know hed kick his ass if you "dont know him"? "

I do know him, i know him as upgrade, i never knew he was actually pspabuser.

@ MrOned, how am i selling his stuff, im selling my smite hammer from my old rogue RogueTyraxx, Blackbreed can confirm thats my char. As far as i know upgrade/pspabuser has quit now, i have spoken to him since he got banned.

igor_lazar

Elucid you stated and i quote "How do you know hed kick his ass if you "dont know him"? "

I do know him, i know him as upgrade, i never knew he was actually pspabuser.[/b]
    you are :P cause you play diez, you say you need a hb for ur ardream bp ect, its a guess, just telling they should ip check you :P

no need too worry right?

I do know him, i know him as upgrade, i never knew he was actually pspabuser.

@ MrOned, how am i selling his stuff, im selling my smite hammer from my old rogue RogueTyraxx, Blackbreed can confirm thats my char. As far as i know upgrade/pspabuser has quit now, i have spoken to him since he got banned.[/b]
    he has not quit :P he has namechanged :P and sorry if im wrong :P

Banned

Just rang him, turns out he did log my ko4life acc to check out this bloody topic, i've changed my pw now.

edit: i though he was ip banned O.o

igor_lazar

Just rang him, turns out he did log my ko4life acc to check out this bloody topic, i've changed my pw now.

edit: i though he was ip banned O.o[/b]
    dont look good for ya too be honest :huh:

Banned

Yea i do play diez dcz on PriestTyraxx, i also play ares dcz.

Can some mod please make sure hes actually ip banned this time. I've changed my ko4life pw so he doesn't have it this time. By all means check our ip's if you want, i live nowhere near him lol

Banned

gl staying on this forum now

Banned

gl staying on this forum now [/b]
    Thats why i've changed my pw and asked a mod/admin to actually ip ban him

Not going to any conclusions, but don't you think one of your friends, you've known for a good amount of time, and met in real life, would have told you who he actually was after all that time? Just seems strange. But, it's possible, lots of " girls " on ko have lied about their sex, in order to get items. People do strange things, just for a game and a little bit of money.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast