Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Veniamin ( aris and marios)

This is a discussion on Veniamin ( aris and marios) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well those guys where playing on a priest lvl 74 with ps +6 at diez..They did quit and sold their ...
Page: 1

Well those guys where playing on a priest lvl 74 with ps +6 at diez..They did quit and sold their items and after time they came back .My sharer and REALL LIFE Friend ( we are like brothers) GOLIS wanted to share with em the priest couse they where from Greece..They said ok come .He said just to put up some rule's when i quit u passing me my items back and they said ok..They where sound friendly and trusty in all human community..
    So my friend gave em the following items to put on priest so they can play and share :
    Sse +2
    Sse +1
    Ep +2
    holy animor +7
    Ib +0
    Rol +1
    Rom +1
    Chitin set +8 hp..
    And some gb's ..
    He bought like 3 plat prems and he did exp with em from lvl 74-to 79 40%..After time the one guy started to wasting money without reason and golis got pissed off..Also marios the one of those said lie to goli that he was pissed off and they both wanted to quit by taking their items and sell em..That guys had make a deal to sell my friends items and split the cash and after that talk bullshit to golis ( my friend) ..They start speaking about they where in army..After that marios said that aris sold the char and passed him money and they spended em so they got no cash..They just did scamm my friend and now they saying that they sold the char to some1 else so they joining clans and keep going by their selfs and they just won items and prem worthing more than 500$ .. Sad to see more ppl that we thought where trustable went to scammer side..

idefix

Just read through that twice and what I could understand was:

Aris and marios wanted a sharer, and your friend golis was up for that. Golis provided the items and premium and leveled the char up. Once he was done with the leveling, the original owners sold the char AND items which originally beloged to golis or then just changed password and kept it all?

If that's right, only got himself to blame for letting marios and aris take his items... Oh well, who am I to talk

Just read through that twice and what I could understand was:

Aris and marios wanted a sharer, and your friend golis was up for that. Golis provided the items and premium and leveled the char up. Once he was done with the leveling, the original owners sold the char AND items which originally beloged to golis or then just changed password and kept it all?

If that&#39;s right, only got himself to blame for letting marios and aris take his items... Oh well, who am I to talk <-- Dont say that again...[/b]
    lol.. Pretty much ya ..Golis did lvl and gear em and they just changed the pw to keep char for themselves..

Wow... I use to pk a lot with Veni. I know that Nos shared the account, is Nos Golis? I guess I&#39;m confused as to who got scammed, veni or nos or someone else? Always sad when this crap happens

Wow... I use to pk a lot with Veni. I know that Nos shared the account, is Nos Golis? I guess I&#39;m confused as to who got scammed, veni or nos or someone else? Always sad when this crap happens [/b]
    Golis aka NOS is the gg one .. Sad to see veni scammed his items and all the prems he bought for that char was just a waste for golis .. Veni is the bad guy ..

WaSaBaBasdf

idefix

Hmm yeah... Wondered why he left amity a week or two ago or so, pm&#39;d him and he was like "who are you" and when I asked him if the char was sold and the guy now on him was a new owner he said "yeah, you wanna buy?" or somethin like that.. anyhow, sucks :/

hope those 2 burn in hell for scammin my sexy friend golis

hope those 2 burn in hell for scammin my sexy friend golis[/b]
    I will burn their asses with my cum. lal

WaSaBaBasdf

hope those 2 burn in hell for scammin my sexy friend golis[/b]
    OFFTOPIC but golis is not sexy...

Banned

what a kid marios...

kick their ass :angry:

GloryOrDeath

Huh is true Casi? i never thought that they can did it i were playing with them a lot of time cuz marios is talking in polish language.
    Now i know why they came to orc side(legitimus) just like that :huh:, and they are a just same ppl there cuz i talked with marios 2-3days ago <_<
    N/C ...

Lol I remember Veniamin from old KO diez
    He was indeed a gg priest back then lvl 62 or so in aoe harpy XD
    I also remember NOS but only from later on when it was ROFD or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast